LS 30

"The last thing is...wait what?" I feel nothing inside the plastic bag. "Wait a sec" I turn off my camera and go back into my room. "Mich did you see my...OH MY GOD!" I saw another beautiful merchandise on my bed beside my sleeping angel. "Wait is that a concert ticket?" I took my Seventeen 1st World Tour 'Diamond Edge' in Seoul concert DVD and then I saw a paper fall down as I take it. "Yes it's Monsta X ticket concert at LA" I cried as soon as Mich enter the room. "Thank you" It's VIP though.

"Okay people this is the end of the haul I hope you guys enjoy it and please subscribe to my channel if you want to see more about my K-pop lifestyle. Good bye!" I turn off my camera once again and go to bed with my husband.

"Hey why not we bring everyone to a short vacation?" Like why Michael always bothers my sleep. "Where though?" I reply in small anger. "Maldives?" Wait what? Maldives? Did you mean a heaven? "Yes,my grandma just sell her apple field because she don't want to take care of it anymore and she got almost £50,000 and since she got no one beside me and my cousin's family so she gave them £25,000 and I £25,000" This is unbelievable.

"When do you want to go?" I suddenly not feeling tired anymore. "The day after tomorrow?" Too early! But I don't care I can't wait for it though. "Wait let me check the ticket price and please call them now!" I know my brother and his peeps can't follow us but cross the finger!

"So the ticket isn't that bad but let's check another airline" I'm a cheap skate. "Yes! ₩146 per person!" It's not one-way ticket okay! "Okay let's check more who knows we got better chance" I started to feel sleepy but Maldives is more important! "So mum is agree same goes to the your brother and his Hoseok" Michael come back into the room with happy face. "I got the cheapest ticket! It's ₩135,000 per person exclude tax and luggage." I'm so proud of myself.

At Maldives...

"This is Heaven!!!" We arrived at our beautiful resort. "Wah so beautiful!" Yoongi was impressed. "This is so amazing!" Mum look around with happy face. "This is perfect!" Michael take care of our little princess while me busy with our stuffs,the room's door and trying to snapchatting as well.

"It was a long journey to arrive here,right? So let's take a long rest and look at the beautiful blue sea upon us." Our resort is actually at the middle of the sea. "Our flight took 8 hours and helicopter ride from the airport to our hotel was insane and incredible it's like a whole new experience for me" Mum starts the conversation. "It's my first time travelling without members,without cameras and without stylists around me. It just a whole new experience for me as well and it's really comfortable and free" I know that feeling when people keep following us whenever we go.

"I have nothing to say but having a vacation with my own family without strangers it just so lovely and beautiful. I know it's hard before but there's no rainbow if the storm doesn't hit the world,right? Thank you so much Michael for bring us to this World's heaven and thank you for giving me a forever Heaven,Yoon Ji. Thank you for being my heaven mum" We do a group hug. "I bet your kids missing you,Yoongi hahahaha" His phone keep ringing even there's no service here.

Later That Night...

"Who's excited for BBQ?" I bought some meats and grilled it right. "Hey Yoo Ji,woke up already? Let's take a bath" Yoo Ji sleep silently since we arrived at our hotel until night. "Michael could you please help with that meat? Thanks!" I take Yoo Ji the bathroom and bathe her.

"You have healthy black hair!" I wash her little head carefully and she smile at me. " look at that smile!" I playfully pinch her cheeks. "Okay you clean now!" I just wash her body with some baby soap and rinse it with water. "It's time to dress up" I open up my luggage and take out her clothes. "Let's go!" I bring her outside to give her some sea breeze.

"Hello my girl!" Her grandmother hold her while me helping Michael with the plate and cola. "Yoongi do you want the meat? Mum?" "Sure!" They replied. I take the meats from the griller and serve it on the plate then give it to my family members. "Do you want some Michael?" He's sitting in the hammock with his phone recording me. "Hello friends! It's me Yoonji the sexiest meat waitress!" I blow a kiss at his camera and he laugh.

"Thanks mum for taking care of her and now let's sing while eating!" We sit in a circular position and guessing the random songs from my phone and who guess it right. They need to sing it. "First song" I play House Of Cards by BTS and Yoongi guess it right. "Okay sing for us!" He stand up and stand in the circle.

"Please baby! Calm down!-ah I forgot the lyrics" We all laughed at his silliness. "2nd song!" I play Boombayah and mum guess it right. "Been a bad girl,I know I am. I'm so hot,I need a fan. I don't want a boy,I need a man!" Mum even dance to the song and we all enjoy it.

We play so many games that night. We stopped when Yoo Ji cried for milk and everybody go inside the room and watch TV together. It's my movie playing,Kill Bill. Produced by Quentin Tarantino and played by Uma Thurman. It's the best and my fave movie of all time!

Second movie we watch it Train To Busan. Played by Gong Yoo. The cinematography is so bomb. The storyline is so cool. Of course the hero is hot! The zombies look real and scary.

We spent our night together laughing,screaming and crying together at the resting room until it hits midnight and it's time to drive Yoo Ji to her dreamland.

-END-

My book is officially ended!
Thank you!