LS 28

"It's a girl" Said my doctor. "Michael..." I barely breathe and I cry. "Let us wash and check her first and Miss Yoonji you may rest while we sew you back" I know what does she mean so I just lay down slowly and sleep. "수고했다" Michael kissed my forehead and I felt so relieved.

After 8 months and a half carrying her wherever I go finally I can carry her in my own arm proudly. My mum wasn't there when I needed her so much but I know she's out of my room praying for me. I have new and bigger responsible after this. I'm not going to tell my fans until my girl turns 5 months old.

8:30AM

I woke up from my sleep with my baby girl beside and I saw some nurses just done cleaning something oh actually they done cleaning me. "Congratulations" A nurse came up to me and bow to me. "Thanks" I get into my sitting position and look at my little girl.

"Choi Yoo Ji" Michael enter my room silently. "I did it..." I cry look at his face. "We did it. Here's your biggest inspirations" My mother,the boys and my colleagues enter the room looking at me. "Mum here's your grandchild" My mum hold Yoo Ji slowly and the others looking at her.

"Yoonji...." without saying anything Yoongi hugged me and I could feel a warm tears fell on shoulder. "It's okay,I'm fine" I laughed. "What's her name again?" Yoongi asked me. "Yoo Ji" I replied shortly.

A week later...

"Oh my god,mum! Do I have to do all this?" Confinement is so not really my thing but I must do it for my body. "It won't take long" My mother keep on forcing me to wear these,to eat those like everything is so unfamiliar to me. "Can I just lay on my bad and watch drama?" I'm so pissed. "Can I eat something other than this soup?" No replies. "Can I go out and do some exercise?" I'm sighing non stop. "Can I get a McDonald?" Why everyone is ignoring me?!

I spend my whole 2 months and a half with my Yoo Ji and my friends keep coming to see my baby and I,well of course my Yoo Ji is the main character. She's so beautiful. She got my eyes,Mich's nose and my tiny,sexy lips. I decided to give her an english name because I'll bring her to states soon as she turning teen. Michael agree with that so since I've got so many time I keep thinking about suitable name for her and I got one! Since Michael's family name is Martin so her name would be Maria Deana Martin,Yes Maria was my late little girl's name. I had a miscarriage before and it was saddening.

"Wait I forgot something!" I took a book inside of my drawer.

Another happy day ! Thank you so much for being there when I was at hospital few months ago. Good luck on your new drama. I'm going to put some Yoo Ji's picture because she's a part of me now. You look so happy to see her. She got our smile! Mother look so happy to see her first Grandchild. Seokjin always call her 'Bangtan Baby' and it's cute. I'll make her your fan soon and maybe I'll add another Bangtan's baby I don't know haha! Our book is about to finish even though I barely write here. You know how much I love writing,huh? I know you kept all those love letters from your friends for me,you're such a overprotective brother! If you didn't take a letter from a basketball boy maybe today I'd be his popular wife,but he's abuser though so thanks a lot bro. It's time to have a happy life Yoongi. Balance yourself. Stop giving messages if you can't even understand the message you trying to spread. It's all start from you and show a good side of you to people so people can take inspiration from you so you can remembered forever for a good reason,thanks for the book and I swear to God I'll get a new book for us. Send Yoo Ji's picture from your phone,I know you took a lot of cute pictures of us using your camera,pls I need it! thanks!

I closed the book,put it in his room with a polaroid of us with our dad in his vintage car. I still remember the memory behind that polaroid,mum took it while we were fighting who's going to sit infront and ended up dad put me on his lap and let me sleep hugging him while we're driving to a restaurant eating dinner. Mum took that pic after we done eating and mum used to sleep behind just to make sure I'm safe on father's lap.

I suddenly remember about talking Korean in elementary school. We always use Korean cuss words when we pissed off of someone. Well school isn't our place so I just sleep and being myself in the classroom and running away from home,make a huge fuss and now be a good mother of Choi Yoo Ji.

"Honey,what are you doing in Yoongi's room crying?" Mich standing in front of the door opening his arm. "I found a old photo of me,dad and Yoongi. I missed everything about dad" I cried on his chest. "It's okay,don't cry! Mum said your confinement due has ended so you can go outside and do your works as usual again but remember bring your kid go to work since your office is soundproof so nobody could hear her crying but she's barely crying though" Michael successfully makes me laugh again.

"Alright thank you" I wiped my tears and go back to my room and sleep next to my Yoo Ji. "Let's go for a date tonight!" Michael sits next to Yoo Ji at her left side. "With the baby?"