LS 11

"We are going back to Greece" Greece,his hometown. "You want to see your family?" We already at the airport waiting for our coffee and flight. "They must be so excited to see you again" I stroke his arm for a few times. "Of course! They must be so happy to see my new wife" Michael messed up hair and I didn't say anything and just smile.

"What are you listen to?" Michael took my right EarPods. "Same song" I love to listen to the same songs over & over until my mood change. "Your favourite OST from your favourite drama. I will listen by Kim Na Young" I smiled to him. "Other than that?" "Reset By Jinsil ft. Tiger JK,Once Again by Kim Na Young again,Love Story by Lyn and Like A dream by Ben" I laughed at his cleverness. "You are so detailed!" I pinched his cheeks. "Those songs always with you whenever you feel said,you even made a cover to those song so how can I not know about it" Yes he's right,those songs always with me whenever I feel I'm useless.

"We almost arrived baby,buckle up" He is so worried about me in any kind of situation. "Alright" I put down his book and get ready to touch down at Greece. "How was it?" He take his book from my hand. "You still use my name,Grace Amberlyn." I felt kind of proud of it. "Your name is so beautiful" He gave me his book back and we finally arrived at Greece. I decided to let this trip to be secret without telling anybody,without doing any vlogs just upload few photos on Social Medias.

"Our hotel is 45 minutes far from the airport,are you okay?" We ride a taxi go to our hotel. "Yes I'm fine with that." I just gave him a little smile and looking at the beautiful view of Greece. "You still listening to the same song,huh?" I nodded as he take out my EarPods again. "Even when you're happy?" He asked me and I nodded my head. "I got bored easily but not when it comes to Music,Someone I love and Something I love" I smiled to him.

"Yoongi I'm going to Greece,don't tell mother about this and where are you now?" I texted my brother. "We're on our way to Airport,why?" Yoongi replied text. "WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I suddenly surprised. "Lmao I'm not asking you those question and now you questioning me?" He's being sarcastic. "IDGAF WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I typed the message like a lunatic and my husband started to judge me. "LA" He always send short text and it's freaking annoying. "K have a safe flight,I luv u bitch" He didn't text back and I sighed in anger.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I nod my head. "We almost there" He unbuckle his seat belt and I did the same thing too. "Thank you sir" The uber only cost €25 and he paid for me. "Your house hasn't changed at all" We take a little moment to appreciate his house. "It's cold outside here let's go" He help me with my bags and he opened the door.

"We sleep at my room" He straight away go upstairs and put our bags. "I wish I could cook for my parents-in-law" I sighed at the kitchen counter. "I wish his family welcomed me real happy" My eyes started to tearing. "I wish the same thing too darling" He walked downstairs and I almost cried looking at him. "It must be tough for you,I'm sorry" I hugged him. "I have you" He lift up my chin and kiss my forehead.

"Let's plan what we gonna do tomorrow" He take out his iPad. "I'll made the breakfast,
Go to your parents' grave,
Go to flowers shop,
Clean your backyard,
Have a dinner by the beach" He said I can plan our honeymoon here so I did. "The day after tomorrow is my turn,okay?" I nodded in happiness. "Why you wanna go to florist tho?" He asked. "I want to make your house look more colourful and happy. I don't like gloomy house" I explained.

The Next Day...

"Good morning little bear!" I saw him walking downstairs with his cute pyjama. "I made some waffle and chocolate cookies" I serve him some tea first. "Thank you" He smiled. "Honey can we stay here for awhile?" He heard me and he spitted his tea. "Why?" He asked me. "I just love your house,that beach and Greece is so peaceful" Compared to busy Seoul city I prefer to live here for awhile. "Alright" He agreed and I'm happy.

After breakfast I let him get ready first because I need to unpack our bags. During packing I saw a frame on a table and it has Michael's family picture there. He was a cute boy when he was younger,his mother is so beautiful and looking innocent and his father looking fierce but romantic inside just like Michael. "My brother is fierce just like my mother but my brother is not romantic yet he has motherly soul inside" I startled and turn my face around and I saw him wearing towel around his waist. "Well you have both" I take my towel and take a relaxing bath after him.

10 minutes later...

I get out from the bathroom wearing my bathroom and do my everyday makeup and wear full-black outfit.

"You look simple and beautiful today" Michael gave me a compliment. "Thank you,let's go" I linked my hand onto his arms and we get out from the house. "Go to florist first" I remind him and he just nodded his head.

We use his late brother's car instead of ride an Uber again. "I hope the flowers are fresh!" I suddenly got excited vibes in my heart. "It might be" He turn left and we finally arrived to his favourite flower shop.