LS 18

"She look so sick and quiet chubby though. Is she pregnant? Because Michael acting so weird last night" Yoongi thinking all the way from my room to his studio. "I don't want to bother him anymore so I need to work harder! He's busy,I'm busy so let's start our work" I work all day long and I just have some herbal tea from Michael and my sandwich from Michael as well.

[17:30PM]

Michael called me through my phone and I take it;

Me:hello baby?
Mich:Aren't you going home already?
Me:If you wanting to take me
Mich:yes sure,my Korean class just ended so let's have some dinner outside
Me:Cool,I'll see you downstairs
Mich:Alright I love you
Me:yeah you too

I turned off my phone,touch up my make up and get ready to go out. "Good bye everyone!" I said good bye to my studio and leave the building immediately.

I wait for Michael at the 2nd entrance door of my office because I don't want people recognise me though I already recognisable. "Get in!" I saw my car with my husband as the driver. "Buckle up and let's go!" He didn't tell me where he want to go and I didn't bother to ask as well. "Hongdae night market" He suddenly open his mouth. "Why so sudden?" I'm shocked. "I need some ideas to continue my book" I understand and nodded my head.

"I know some good western restaurant at Hongdae,maybe you don't mind if I want to eat some Mexican food tonight" I asked carefully and slowly. "It would be great!" He seems excited.

We arrived at Hongdae around 6:30PM and the place still not so crowded but still have a lots of people and I don't really care about it. "Look at those baby clothes makes me more excited to know our baby's gender" I look at the toddlers shop and I grinned. "You have 9 months left,you can do it" He hug-sided me and I smiled.

"Nobody's notice at my office and I won't mind to share until they could see my baby bump" I told him what happened at my office. "Wait I want to buy some coffee" He stopped in front of food truck café and he ordered for me as well. "Green tea frappe for my princess" He gave me my drink and we continue walking.

"Talk about work right? Did you eat well?" Hardest question. "I'm sorry but I just take your herbal tea and sandwich" I put my face down. "It's okay honey but don't do that often,okay? I know you're busy but at least eat 1 heavy meal just for the baby" He rubbed my tummy. "Alright" I sighed.

I'm not a heavy eater so it's hard to eat a lot after I tie up my tummy and eat little since I've been called obese when I was at high school. "Just for you little fetus" I smiled. "Okay we arrived at your restaurant" The restaurant already crowded but I could see some free seat for us to seat. "Hello Yoonji! Welcome back to Korea" The owner of the restaurant is my best friend back to elementary school. "Thanks Anita" I smiled.

"Hello lucky guy,follow me" She lead our way to our table. "Thanks Anita" I take out my jacket and sit confronting Michael. "Give me Zucchini Squash and an ice water please. What about you baby?" I asked Michael who is still reading the menu. "Give me Chicken Tortilla Soup and Hot Lemon Tea" Anita take our order. "Anything else?" She asked again. "I would like to try Nachos and Cheesy dip" I add another food and Anita left to the kitchen.

Michael read his book as usual and I just look at him while listening to some Lowfi Hip Hop music played in the restaurant mixed with spoons & forks clanking sound. People enjoying their food with their family,alone or with their friends but I enjoying my every single second looking at his beautiful face. God must take a very long time to make him and send him to me because he is just so perfect to resist.

We bickered a lot during couple but now no more. We understand each other so well. He belongs to my heart now,I give him everything that all I had and I hope he's willing to live with me for the rest of his life. "Your food is here!" Anita served our food and it smells good. "Thank you" I smiled at my friend and she just winked. "Enjoy your meal!" She left again.

"Thank you for the food!" I almost touch my food and suddenly I feel like I want to throw up. "Excuse me" I ran to the toilet and puke so much. "What's wrong?" I asked my little fetus inside and go back to my table. "Are you okay?" Michael asked me. "Yeah just normal stage of a preggy mummy. It's normal google said" I enjoy my food again and talk a lot with my husband just like our first date at US.

"We gonna move a lot,right? I'm scared if you would be so tired and don't want to get this through anymore. Though you're pregnant I really wanna show the whole world" His word touch my heart. "I'll be alright. Let's go home" He paid for our dinner tonight and we continue walk and talk at the night market until 11:20PM.

"Wait bros! She's pregnant? Did y'all hear that?! She is freakin pregnant!" Yoongi is so excited until he showed his gummy smile. "We heard that Yoongi." Namjoon answered calmly. "Don't ask her until she tell us the truth" Seokjin added. "That's right. Pretend like we didn't know it" Jimin agreed. "Don't be too happy anything can happen" Taehyung interrupted while eating. "Haaaa" Jungkook sighed.

"You gonna name her for english name and I gonna name her for Korean name,deal?"