Chapter 9

A/N: Warning their gonna be smut but not NSWF in this part. It's not gonna be extreme but just some fluff and smut nothing much. You'll see once you read it.

______________________________________________________________________________

"YOU!!!" Hendry shouted but Ryder stood in his way.

"No!! Hendry stop!!" Ryder said but gasp when he was push away making him fall to the sand.

"Ryder!!" the pups said running to Ryder.

Hendry walk towards Katie who was shock and took step back but gasp when Hendry grab her shirt and held her up by her collar.

"You are sooo gonna regret kissing him!" Hendry growled and pulled back his fist.

Katie gasp and close her eyes shut but Ryder push Katie out the way and grab Hendry's face pulling him into a kiss. Hendry's eyes went wide and his hands went around Ryder's waist and pulled him closer deepening the kiss. Katie's eyes were wide and shock while the pups sigh in relief. Ryder pulled back taking deep breath while Hendry was looking at him with a sad look and held him close making Ryder sigh and hug back.

"I'm so sorry...." Hendry whisper feeling his stomach get tight.

"It's okay." Ryder whisper back.

Hendry took a deep breath and pulled back from Ryder and look at Katie who was looking at him and Ryder.

"YOU DUMP ME FOR RYDER!!!" Katie yelled angrily.

"First off we were never dating and second me and him are together so don't you dare put your disgusting lips on his ever again, Katie!" Hendry growled and left the game while holding Ryder's hand.

The pups follow behind leaving a shock and angry Katie. Stacy sighed and close her book and stood up seeing her boyfriend here already.

"Stay sis. Me and Ryder are heading back to the Watchtower." Hendry said softly making Stacy smiled.

"Alright dork. Take care of him Ryder." Stacy said rubbing her brother's hair.

Ryder nod and they left the beach with the pups behind them seeing Stacy hug her boyfriend who ask where Hendry was.

~Watchtower~

The pups were outside playing tag knowing the their owners need to be by themselves. Ryder was holding Hendry close to his chest while he was listening to his heart beat making him sigh on the bean bag.

"I am sorry you saw that Ryder....." Hendry said while hugging him tight. "I just have anger issues and when i saw Katie kiss you...I-I just snap...."

Hendry looked at his hand but gasp when Ryder held his hand with his own.

"It's okay Hendry. I understand and I still love you. No matter what." Ryder said softly while kissing Hendry forehead.

Hendry looked at Ryder with love and pulled himself up and kiss Ryder who smiled and kiss him back while holding onto his shoulder. Hendry groan and push his crotch close to Ryder's who gasp and pulled from the kiss. Hendry looked at Ryder with lust and start thrusting their crotches together making Ryder gasp and moan while leaning closer to Hendry who was just watching him moan and gasp.

"H-Hendry.." Ryder moan while holding tightly onto his shoulder.

Hendry groan and thrust fast making Ryder moan his name and begging him to not stop and to keep going. Ryder wrap his legs around Hendry waist feeling himself getting close. Hendry groan and thrust faster and harder and Ryder felt so much pleasure that he came inside his pants. Hendry was breathing deeply and looked at Ryder who was fill with lust and love in his eyes. Ryder gasp when he was pulled up into a hug and Hendry was standing up and walking to Ryder's room. Hendry open the door and close it making sure it was lock and went to the bed and place Ryder on it. He took off his shirt and kiss Ryder while thrusting their crotches together.

"P-Pants off p-please." Hendry groan while seeing Ryder nod his head.

Ryder was taking his pants off with Hendry's help. He lick his lips and pulled down Ryder's underwear to see his cum making him throw his underwear somewhere. He started sucking on his dick making Ryder cry out a moan and hold onto the sheets tightly.

"H-Hendry! Ahhh H-Hendry!!" Ryder moan while feeling some much pleasure again.

Hendry lick his lips and started to suck on his fingers. Ryder eyes went wide and he put his shaky hands on Hendry's chest.

"W-Wait...I-I.." Ryder said but moan when Hendry kissed him deeply.

"It's okay...I'm just gonna finger you. Were not gonna have sex yet until you're ready." Hendry whisper making Ryder nod his head.

Once Hendry fingers were wet he stick his middle finger inside first. Ryder gasp and moan softly saying that it feels weird. Hendry chuckle and just started thrusting his finger in and out of Ryder and watching him close his eyes and moan softly. He was holding onto the sheets and taking deep breath and looked at Hendry with his right eye.

"M-More...P-Pleaseahhhh!!" Ryder moan loudly when he felt his pleasure spot get touch.

Hendry smirk and put in three fingers in making Ryder gasp and moan loudly when he was feeling his pleasure spot getting hit. He held onto the sheets tightly and Hendry was thrusting harder and faster seeing some cum coming out of Ryder.

"I-I'm close ahh ahh mmmhhhh." Ryder moan while arching his body.

Henndry groan and pulled his fingers out and pulled his dick out making Ryder shake.

"H-Hendr mmmghhhh." Ryder moan when Hendry kiss him while putting his tongue inside him.

Hendry put his and Ryder's dicks together and start rubbing them together while still kissing Ryder who was moaning and gasping. Hendry pulled back and put his face close to Ryder's neck kissing and sucking it while Ryder was moaning and holding him so close. He thrust the dicks together making both of them moan their names and he went even faster and faster and Ryder was seeing stars by now.

"I-I c-can't...H-Hendry ahhh!!!" Ryder cried with tears falling.

"R-Ryder....f-fuck j-just a bit l-longer..." Hendry groan deeply and thrust harder.

Ryder eyes rolled back and he held onto Hendry tight scratching his back and moaning his name loudly. Hendry moan Ryder's name and bit on his neck feeling himself cum just like Ryder. They were taking deep breaths and Hendry was looking at the bite mark and kiss it softly.

"S-Sorry....." Hendry whisper while Ryder smiled softly.

"I-Its o-okay.." Ryder said while taking his last breath.

Hendry smiled and look at their crotches to see them cover in cum. He chuckle and pulled down his pants and threw his underwear too and hug Ryder close who smiled and cuddle close to Hendry who smiled brightly.

"We should clean up Ryder." Hendry said while brushing Ryder's hair.

Ryder hummed and was asleep already making Hendry chuckle and kiss Ryder's forehead while hugging him close. Hendry to fell asleep too but he set an alarm so they can shower and clean the bed when they wake up for now they're just gonna sleep and relax into each others embrace.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hahahaaa I just made a kid show have smut.....NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER!!!!!!! Anyways I am making Ryder a little virgin whose to scare to have sex with his hot boyfriend and Hendry completely understand and is willing to wait for his adorable boyfriend.