Chapter 15

"Where Ryder????" The pups all panic while Chase went to Robodog who bark and started doing his work.

"There he is!! Mayor Humdinger captures him and Hendry!!" Skye gasp seeing a video of Ryder and Hendry being taken away fast.

"Oh no!! What are we gonna do!!!!" Rubble whine.

"W-We can't do this!!" Marshall said looking at every pup. 

Zuma was quite and looking at the video shock while Rocky looks at Chase who was thinking and straight up and looked at all the pups.

"We have to save them ourselves!" Chase order making all the pups look at him. "Pups we have to go Mission Paw for this task!!"

All the pups nod and look up to Chase who looked at RoboDog who bark and press a button making them all slide down and into the mission air patroller. RoboDog bark and all the pups were sitting down and they were soon gearing up in the mission paw suits. Chase jump off and walk to RoboDog.

"Take us to where Ryder's Pup pad is located RoboDog." Chase order making RoboDog bark.

~Unknown Island~

Ryder groans and looked around seeing that they weren't at Adventure Bay or Foggy Bottom but on a different island. He gasps when he remember Hendry and looks around seeing him unconscious in front of him.

"HENDRY!!" Ryder cried seeing that he wasn't answering.

"Oh don't worry he still alive.....barely." Mayor Humdinger said looking at his son.

"What did you do to him!!??" Ryder growled.

"Nothing....he just tried fighting me but lucky my kitten shocked him to death.....kinda. I can't kill him because of he too important to my daughter and wife. Lucky for me...." Mayor Humdinger sighs while walking past Hendry and grab Ryder chin.

Ryder growled and pulled back seeing Mayor Humdinger laugh. The kitten was also laughing just like their master making him glare at them. He looked down to gasp when he saw that he wasn't wearing his jacket and that his Pup pad was gone. 

"Looking for this! I didn't want you calling for help my boy." Mayor Humdinger laughs making Ryder smirk at him but hides it fast.

What he hope was that the pups were gonna be able to save him and Hendry and get out of here safe and sound.

~Mission Air Patroller~

Chase smiled when he saw the mission air patroller took them to an unknown island and told RoboDog to put them in camouflage so they can't be detected by the enemy. Chase walk towards the pups and sigh seeing Rocky look at him worried but he was also supporting his mate too.

"Alright, pups for this I'm gonna need everyone to be prepared because we barely know this island. RoboDog just did a scan and there is a tunnel of water going inside the cave so Zuma I need you to go in and see what's inside the cave and report to me. Then Skye I need you to be in the sky to help us see what's around there. Who knows what Mayor Humdinger has. Rocky I need you to come to use your Raydor Scanner to see through the cave to see if Ryder and Hendry are okay. The other stay put until we need back up. Alright, pups lets get going!!" Chase said seeing the pups running out the mission air patroller except for Marshall and Rubble.

They ran out but before Rocky could follow Chase stop him and took him somewhere private. Rocky look at his mate worried who sigh and looked at him concerned.

"Rocky. I want you to be careful mostly. If I were to lose y-you...I-I..." Chase whine making Rocky smiled softly and lick Chase who looks up at him.

"Hey...everything will be fine. If we work together we can save both Hendry and Ryder." Rocky said and hug Chase who sighs and hug him back,

~Inside the Cave~

Ryder tried getting the chains off him but couldn't but gasp when he heard groaning coming Hendry who was shaking and trying to get up.

"Hendry!" Ryder gasps smiling with tears falling.

"R-Ryder..." Hendry said but gasp when his dad steps on his back making him fall back down. "Uggghhhhh!!" 

"NOOO!!" Ryder cried seeing Hendry in pain.

Mayor Humdinger smirk and kick Hendry making him gasp in pain. Ryder was shaking in anger and rage seeing his lover be abused by his own father. Mayor Humdinger stop when he heard sound coming from outside and making him look at his kittens who looked at him.

"Kittens come. Let's see where that noise is coming from." Mayor Humdinger said leaving the two boys alone.

Ryder glare at the man leave but gasp when he heard a splash coming from the end of the cave and smiled brightly when he saw Zuma. Zuma smiled brightly when he saw Ryder but gasp when he saw Hendry. 

"Chase. I have Ryder and Hendry in visual!" Zuma said looking around.

"Alright. Were going to faze two. Leading them away from them. Zuma, Rocky is gonna be in there with you while I and Skye lure Mayor Humdinger and the kittens away." Chase said seeing Humdinger and the kittens walking far away from the cave.

Rocky smiled and was about to walk in but Chase stops him and lick him and telling him to be careful.

"Skye do your thing!! Pups go go go!!" Chase said running to Humdinger the kittens.

Rocky ran inside the cave while Zuma was running toward Ryder. Rocky got there and look at the chains to pull out a screw so he can screw off the locks. Zuma was checking on Hendry who was unconscious. Ryder was released and he ran to Hendry and help him up with Zuma and Rocky trying to help. 

"We need to get out of here fast!" Rocky said looking at the other.

"Guys hurry Mayor Humdinger figure out our plan and their running back!" Skye shouted through the com.

"Understood," Zuma said and started running.

Hendry woke up and told Ryder he find but when they were about to leave the cave some of the kittens were there. It was the firefighter kitten and Sky kitten. They hiss and use their gadget to attack them. Lucky Skye tackle them making them fall into a bush.

"Go go go!! We got this!" Skye said growling at the kittens.

They were running and Chase smiled when he saw Rocky was okay. Sadly thing had a turn. Mayor Humdinger growled in anger seeing Hendry and Ryder leaving that he order Police kitten to fire an electric net at one of the pups and he chose to fire at Rocky who was helping Hendry. Hendry gasp when he saw the net hiding there way that he kneel down fast and cover Rocky hoping that he wouldn't get hurt too much. Sadly it didn't work. They both scream in pain making everyone and their lovers to gasp. 

"ROCKY!!" Chase cried.

"HENDRY!!" Ryder cried and ran towards them.

Skye grabs a stick and hook it up to the net and pulled off them but gasp when the kitten was firing again.

"CHASE!! Fire your net at them. We need time to get out of here." Skye shouted seeing the pain and hurt in Chase's eyes.

Chase nod and fire his nets at the kittens and Mayor Humdinger making them get caught and not able to get lose. The team quickly got Hendry inside while Zuma and Marshall carried Rocky inside and they left the island as quickly as possible. 

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hahahahaaaa.....You can kill me for causing pain on Hendry and Rocky hehehee. Angst for everyone!!!!