Chapter 39

A/N: Terribly sorry for not updating on Saturday. It was because I was helping my family with work and I didn't have time to type so today I'm gonna write six chapter. 

______________________________________________________________

Hendry sighed while looking at the pups play and bark happily. He truly wanted to join in on the fun but he didn't want to leave Ryder who was taking a catnap. Lucky for them Kilala manage to make a heat pill that makes Ryder heat stop the next day. Sadly Ryder didn't want to be touch because he was uncomfortable with sexually touches. They were under a shady tree and Hendry smiled softly when he felt Ryder's tail wrap around his arm. He sighed and rubbed his hair hearing him purr happily and lean close to his touch.

"Pups listen up!" Chase shouted through his microphone making Hendry look up.

All the pups came running to Chase laughing and listening to Chase talk about a new game to play. Hendry sighed and look toward Adventure Bay enjoying the view of the town. He called up Starlynn to check on how they're doing and they told him that they were close to a cure for both of them to be back to normal. Truly Hendry was glad he was gonna be cured but at the same time, he's kinda sad because he wouldn't have the strength, sense, and hearing of a German Sherperd anymore. He'll also miss how Ryder would purr happily whenever he would rub his hair or his ears. He blinks when he saw Skye in front of his face making him raise a brow.

"Can I help you, Skye?" Hendry asked softly.

"We were wondering if you want to play with us. We thought of a fun game and we wanted to know if you and Ryder wanted to play." Skye ask.

Hendry smiled and look at Ryder who had one eye open and looking at Skye with a soft smile.

"Of course will play, Skye. What kind of game are we gonna play?" Ryder ask.

Skye smiles brightly and went to Ryder who sat up and looks at Skye.

"Okay! This is what we're gonna play. Half of us are villains while the other half are heroes. We were wondering if you and Hendry can be the leaders for each half. " Skye said.

Hendry chuckles and stood up making Ryder look at his lover.

"I'll be the villain's leader. Ryder can the hero's leader because it suits him more." Hendry smirk. 

"Awesome! I'll tell the other!" Skye bark happily and ran to the others.

Hendry smiled but looked at Ryder when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He was looking at him with concern eyes and with an unhappy face.

"Hendry, being a hero suits you too," Ryder said making Hendry smile.

"I-...It kinda does..anyways don't worry so much about it. Come on" Hendry said about to put his hand on Ryder's waist but stop when he was scratch.

"SORRY! I-I...just..." Ryder whine making Hendry smile and nod.

"It's okay. I can wait another month or year again." Hendry smiled and held his hand out for him to grab.

Ryder smiled and grab his hand and walk with him to the pups who were now choosing who was who.

~Starlynn's Lab~

"Hhmmm..." Starlynn looked at the data she got and smiled brightly. "OH, MY STARS!!! I FOUND THE CURE!!!" 

She screams in excitement making Moka-san drop her board and glare at her older sister.

"Mind lowering your volume sis," Moka-san said.

"Sorry, anyways I found the cure. Call Kilala to see if it won't harm Ryder or Hendry before we give these to them." Starlynn said while looking at her sister nod her head and walk to the phone.

~Watch Tower~

"Hahaha oh please, you think you can save the mayor!" Hendry said with his arms cross. "You'll have to get past me!"

Ryder glare at Hendry with Chase, and Skye behind him. On the good side, there was Chase, Rubble, and Skye. On the villain side, it was Rocky, Marshall, and Thunder. Zuma was the Mayor who was kidnap and being held as a hostage. 

"We defeated one of your henchmen. It's only you and me." Ryder said.

"Hahaha, please. We also brought down one of your teammates!" Thunder bark.

"Rubble!" Skye gasp.

Hendry smirk and look at his lover who was shocked and looks at him making him chuckle.

"Now choose. Your teammate or the mayor!" Hendry said making Ryder hiss.

"No! Leave me! Save the mayor!!" Rubble said while laughing.

Rocky chuckle too and look at Chase who was watching him. Ryder smirk and look at Skye who nod and bark.

"Jetpack!" Skye said and flew.

"NOO! Pups attack!" Hendry said laughing too.

The pups went running to the heroes. Thunder was on Chase, while Rocky took out his gadget to take down Skye. He fired and it was a hit-making her fall into Hendry's arms.

"You okay Skye?" Hendry ask.

"Yup!" Skye chuckle.

Hendry smiled and put Skye down who went to sit next to Rubble and Marshall who was now eating popcorn. Thunder was about to be brought down but Rocky pounce on his mate making him gasp.

"To slow Chase!" Thunder chuckle while high pawing Rocky.

"No! Ryder, I'm out!" Chase said while bringing his paws around Rocky who gasps. "Including Rocky!" 

Hendry and Ryder laughed and then glare at each other. Rocky and Chase went to sit down with Thunder following them.

"Seem like it's you and me, my love," Hendry said glaring at him with his tail wagging.

"Indeed. I will save the mayor and you will be brought to justice!" Ryder said making Hendry laugh.

"Oh, really now," Hendry said and ran to Ryder who gasps and ran towards Hendry too. 

He then slides down his lover's legs making Hendry gasp in surprise and Ryder jump to his feet and ran to Zuma was cheering for Ryder. Hendry growled and ran after Ryder using his dog speed and he pounces on him, who gasps and fell with Hendry, who took the blow to the floor first and then made Ryder go underneath him.

"Ha! I win Ryder." Hendry said while taking breaths.

Ryder was laughing while taking breaths took and look at his mate who was breathing in slowly with his eyes closed. Ryder just watches him and felt himself become red and he closed his eyes. Hendry open his eyes when he felt Ryder kiss his lips making him growled and kiss back deeply. Ryder mewled and wrap his arms around Hendry's neck enjoying the kiss. They both pulled back to take a breath and looked at each other smiling.

"Noo. The leaders weren't supposed to kiss!" Thunder whine.

"Awwww it was beautiful." Rubble cooed.

"Yeah. This is a better ending then defeating each other. "Skye bark.

Ryder blush and cover his face on Hendry's shoulder while Hendry just laughed and sat up bringing his lover close to him. This was a day they can remember.