Chapter 29

A/N: If you don't know what a Havana Brown cat is there is an adorable one ontop. Enjoy the cuteness. 

__________________________________________________________________

"You're a German Shepherd, Hendry, and Ryder you're a Havana brown cat that's why your eyes are green," Moka-san said while looking at the ears and tail closely.

"That explains why my eyes change but how?" Ryder ask.

"I believe Chase and the brown feline fur must have drop inside the potions that you two were hit with. Making you two have the genes." Starlynn said while studying the two.

"But is it fixable?" Stacy asks with her arms cross.

"No," Moka-san said dead straight while looking at Ryder's sharp nails.

"WHAT!!" Ryder and Hendry said.

"What she meant was not now. I have to figure out what the kittens mixed and how to reverse the genes into your regular genes. This is way beyond for me to understand, I'm gonna have to call in for help. For now please don't do anything dangerous." Starlynn said watching her sister look at Hendry and Ryder teeth and writing it down. "We should go, please take care. Well, call once we have information." 

Starlynn and Moka-san left the Watchtower and Stacy too had to leave because she had to work but she told her brother she well check on them. Ryder stood up but wobbly because he has a tail which helps cats with balance. He walks to a mirror and looked at his use to be brown eyes now green eyes that were shaped like a cat's eye and he opens his mouth to see sharp cat teeth.

"Oh no! Chase is allergic to cats! I can't be near him." Ryder said looking at Hendry who was testing his strength and looked at his lover.

"True...don't worry well covering his nose with something so he won't sneeze.  Ughh what is that smell!" Hendry groans while covering his nose.

"Hehee you'll have to get used to it, Hendry. Us dogs have 10,000 to 100,000 times more sensitive nose than a human's." Everest chuckle with Marshall behind.

"Whoa, your a cat Ryder," Marshall said who was the one that smell.

"Seem like some pup got stunk," Ryder said while covering his nose too.

"Yeah...hehee I was about to wash that off. Come help me, Everest. Also, Chase is outside with the others." Marshall smiled and ran outside with Everest rolling her eyes.

Ryder chuckles and looked at his nails to see them sharp and sigh. Hendry looked at his lover and went to him getting the hang of moving with his tail.

"What's wrong?" Hendry asks holding his lover close.

"Just...I didn't think this would happen to be honest..." Ryder said looking at Hendry's eyes which were still purple.

"Hey, well get through this together," Hendry said rubbing his face close to Ryder who smiled and rubs back.

He then started to purr making Ryder's eyes go wide. Hendry just chuckled while Ryder groans and hide his face on his shoulder.

"Not a word," Ryder said while nuzzling close to Hendry's neck still purring. 

"Okay," Hendry said while pulling Ryder with him to the beanbag.

They were just cuddling and Hendry was rubbing his face close to Ryder's neck marking his scent on him. He didn't even know he was even marking Ryder but he knew he was making his hand get close to his crotch. He then stopped when he heard Ryder meowed and looked at him to see him covering his face on his chest and his cat ears pin down in embarrassment.

"Nope!" Ryder shouted while covering Hendry mouth because he knew his boyfriend was gonna tease him about it. "Say a word and I swear I will use these teeth on you." 

Hendry looked at Ryder and smirk making Ryder blushes. He jumps up surprising landing it and walks away not wanting to know what Hendry just thought. 

"Ohhh, so you wanna mark me now, Ryder!!!" Hendry shouted making Ryder blush crazy and walk outside. 

Ryder sighed when he was outside and took a deep breath. He looked around and saw the pups watching Everest help Marshall rub off the smell and saw Chase who was being nuzzled by Rocky. He watches how Chase smiled and nuzzle back, hearing Rocky chuckle softly and lean close to Chase who tail was wagging happily. Ryder's ear twitch when he heard Hendry walk behind him and put a hand on his shoulder and smiled when he noticed where Ryder was looking at.

"We can do that..if you want." Hendry smirk making Ryder snort and push Hendry's face away.

"You're such a dork." Ryder smiled and walks toward the pups but stop.

"What's wrong?" Hendry ask.

"Chase," Ryder whined like a kitten.

"Don't worry, I got this." Hendry smiled while holding a surgeons face mask.

Hendry ran to Chase who looked up and blinks when Hendry put the mask on his snout.

"Huh?" Chase looked at Hendry who smiles.

"Don't worry we'll explain why." Hendry smile.

~One Hour Later~

"That's so cool!!" Rubble bark happily.

"You're a German Shepherd." Thunder tail wagged while looking at Hendry.

"So that means Ryder is a cat." Everest looked at Ryder who ears were down.

"A cute one!!" Skye bark happily.

"Sorry, Chase. I know your allergic to cats." Ryder said sadly.

"No, it's okay. It's wasn't your fault you got turned into a cat." Chase said while Rocky nuzzles him.

"And it wasn't your fault either Chase," Rocky said seeing Chase smile softly and nuzzle back.

Ryder ears pinned down in embarrassed but shook his head in confusion. He gasps and turned around when he felt some paws on his tail. Zuma was looking and touching it and yelp when he was hissed by Ryder and almost scratch at. Everypup and Hendry looked at Ryder who eyes were glaring at Zuma but snap out of it and looked at Zuma shock while holding his hands close. 

"I-I...I-I d-didn't m-mean..." Ryder said fast.

"N-No it's my fault. I forgot that cats hate it when their tail get touch without them knowing since it's they're uh...." Zuma said.

"Are important, sensitive, and they are vulnerable. Some cats have far more sensitivity in their tails than others." Hendry said making everyone look at him. "Oh please, you tend to forget my dad is Mayor Humdinger, who loves his cats." 

Everyone chuckles while Ryder rubs his shoulder in discomforted of himself because of what he almost did to Zuma. Hendry took notice and pulled Ryder close and nuzzle him making Ryder close his eyes and purr softly for him to only hear. This was gonna be an adventure for the both of them.