Chapter 51

"H-Hendry...*cough*" Ryder cries while holding onto Hendry's arms while his hands are wrapped around his neck.

Mayor Goodway was unconscious next to Hendry while he was choking Ryder. The pups were trying to get loose from the net but couldn't. Mayor Humdinger laughed and walk next to his son who was emotionless.

"Well well. What shall I do with you, Ryder?" Mayor Humdinger smirk while looking at Ryder starts crying.

"Y-You baster ack!!" Ryder coughs feeling pressure on his neck.

Hendry glare at Ryder making him sob out while Mayor Humdinger just laughed.

"Traitor!! How could you play us like that!!!????" Chase and Zuma growled angrily. 

"Why are you doing this, Mayor Humdinger!!??" Skye and Rocky cried out.

"No!!! Please don't hurt Ryder!!" Marshall and Rubble whined.

Thunder was being held down by the kitties covering his snout so he wouldn't say a word about the remote. They wanted the pups to think that Hendry was betraying them and it was working. Mayor Humdinger chuckles evilly and looked at his son who was still glaring at Ryder.

"Well, my son. Finish him and end this unborn child of yours." Humdinger said taping Ryder's stomach with his stick.

"Understood father," Hendry said darkly.

Ryder's eyes went wide and he tried pushing or kicking at Hendry but started gasping for air when Hendry started squeezing hard on his neck. He started becoming weak and barely hearing the pups calling out his name. Then he took notice of Hendry who was still glaring at him but the thing that caught his attention was that he was crying badly and his facial expression was becoming mournful and terrified.

"NOO!!!" Mayor Humdinger gasps when his daughter punches Hendry making him release Ryder who fell to his knees coughing badly and taking deeps breath. "YOU FUCKER!!!"

Stacy was crying too looking at her brother who was looking down still crying and wiping some blood from his mouth. Stacy had her hands up while her brother stood up and Mayor Humdinger walks next to him.

"I'M TALKING TO YOU DAD!!!" Stacy yelled angrily.

"Oh, don't worry honey. You can also join." Mayor Humdinger smirk and press his remote once again.

Hendry ran to Stacy who held her arms up and blocks each punch her brother threw at her. Ryder was dizzy while trying to gain his breathing back to normal that he barely notice Joshua running to him and helping him up.

"N-No help the pups," Ryder said.

Joshua nod and ran to the pups scaring the cats and setting them free including Thunder. They all ran to Ryder while Thunder watch as Hendry got sidekick by Stacy making him fall down but he got back up fast and punch his sister on her stomach making her gasp and then he sidekick her back.

"STACY!" Joshua screams.

Stacy groans and gasp when Hendry tried stepping on her but she rolls out the way and trip her brother and stood up fast. She and Hendry were glaring at each other while Mayor Humdinger was smirking the whole time.

"Well, this was fun but we must get back. Come, Hendry, say goodbye." Mayor Humdinger said walking to a helicopter that just landed.

Stacy was shaking in anger while Hendry wasn't even looking at her but at Ryder. Ryder was looking at him with hurt and betrayal in his eyes. Hendry then started shaking too and he was crying again and made his hands into a fist while his face became mournful.

"Goodbye, Paw Patrol," Hendry said and grab onto the rope and the helicopter flew away. 

~Hospital~

"How's the baby, Doc?" Stacy said biting her nail.

"Okay, the baby's heartbeat is going fast but I manage to stable it," Kilala said looking at Stacy, Joshua, and the pups.

Stacy nods graceful and watches Kilala leave the room but she put her hand on her shoulder before she left. Ryder was still crying badly with Rocky trying to comfort him including Skye. Joshua looked out the door seeing Thunder out there looking down and being by himself. He chose to be there because now the pups believe him and Hendry betrayed them.

"That baster! How could he betray us like that!!!" Chase growled angrily.

"That was sick of him to play us like that!! Mostly get Ryder pregnant and then try killing him and the baby!!" Zuma growled.

"And making Ryder believe he actually loves him!" Skye said too.

"GUY STOP!!" Rocky growled.

Ryder was crying harder now because he actually believes in the words of what the pups said and Stacy looked at him worriedly and glare at the pups who look away from Stacy.

"Ryder listen to me. Hendry would NEVER play you like that." Stacy said softly. "He truly loves you." 

"THEN WHY D-DID HE....." Ryder screams but started crying again.

"Ryder calm down, please. For the baby." Rocky whine.

Ryder sobs and wipe his tear feeling heartbroken and hurt. Stacy sadly looked at him and sighed.

"Ryder, listen. My father planted a device inside, Hendry's brain. Giving him terrible headaches and making him...a puppet." Stacy said rubbing her shoulder.

"T-Terrible headaches..." Ryder looked at Stacy remembering the headache attacks that Hendry got and how badly it hurt him. "Mayor Humdinger was doing that.."

"Yes, my father wanted to show my brother pain in his life so he planted the little device inside his head to give him pain. It also makes him listen to everything he says. That's why you saw him attack you." Stacy said sadly.

Ryder looked at Stacy and looked down remembering how Hendry had a mournful facial expression and was crying too when he was choking him including how he was shaking too. Ryder looked at his hand seeing the ring he got from Henry and looked at his belly and close his eyes.

~Flash Back~

"How on earth did I ever get you, Ryder?" Hendry asked while kissing Ryder again but softly.

"By being yourself and being kind." Ryder chuckle and hug Hendry who chuckles and hug back.

"Would you even still love me if I was a villain?" Hendry said looking at Ryder sit up and pout at him adorable.

"You will never be a villain and if you do. I will go after you and make you see the real you...."

~Foggy Bottom~

"Hahaha, that was wonderful!! You finally made me, proud son." Mayor Humdinger said happily.

Hendry was looking down horrified and terrified of himself while tears were falling down his face and that he was also trembling.

"Y-You FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" Hendry screamed and lung toward his father but yelled in pain when Humdinger pressed the red button.

"Now now. No need for violence. You already had your fun." Humdinger said looking at his son taking deeps breath.

"I-I could have KILLED him!! M-My b-baby." Hendry cried while covering his mouth to cover his sob.

Mayor Humdinger rolled his eyes and tap his sons head.

"Don't worry. You can find another one." Mayor Humdinger said leaving Hendry alone to mourn in sorrow by himself.

Hendry didn't even look up when his father left but looked down and close his eyes crying badly and shaking in fear. What had he just done? What he has caused and most important. Were his baby and Ryder okay?

______________________________________________________

A/N: More angst TvT