Chapter 44

A/N: WARNING!!! Nsfw will be in this chapter and MAYBE in the next chapter too. So yeah NSFW WILL BE HERE!!

_________________________________________________

The pups were laughing and playing in the snow. Everest, Rubble, and Tracker were having fun on the sled board. Well, poor Tracker was trying but he was a little bit scared. Carlos was talking to Jake while the other pups were throwing snowballs at Hendry who hated the snow.

"Damn it! Winter is not my favorite season." Hendry growled while getting hit in the face by a snowball.

"Ha! I win!!" Thunder bark happily and ran away with the others behind. 

"Hahaa of course." Ryder smiled brushing off some snow off Hendry.

"When you said vacation I thought something..I don't know..warm," Hendry said while standing up from the snow and brushing off the snow.

"Sorry, the pups wanted to come to the snow because Carlos and Tacker were here and Everest wanted to see how Skye was doing.

Hendry sighed and nod his head watching Everest beat Rubble who laughed but gasp when he was pushed down by Tracker who yelp. The other pups laughed and went to help their friends. Ryder smiled when Thunder was helping Tracker up who smiled and thank him. Hendry smiled and pulled Ryder close who smiled and lean close to him enjoying the warmth he was getting from his boyfriend. Ryder looked at Carlos and Jake seeing them talking to two girls who were blushing and playing with their hairs. He chuckles and looked at Hendry who raises a brow at him and chuckles.

"Since everyone is having fun beside me. I am gonna head back to the cabin and get warm." Hendry chuckles and lets go of Ryder. "Go have fun with the pups. I'll be fine."

Hendry turns around with his eyes closed but they open when he felt Ryder holding his arm. He looked back to see Ryder looking down blushing red.

"I-I'll go with you..." Ryder said softly.

Hendry blink and smiles at Ryder. He nods his head and holds his hand and walk to the cabin while the pups were having so much fun in the snow. They got into the cabin and Hendry sighed in relief because he was able to walk around calmly. He took off his snow jacket and hang it up on the hanger including Ryder. Hendry went to sit on the floor close to the fire and sighed in comfort feeling the fire warm him up. Ryder took his gloves off and looked at Hendry who was relaxing and had his eyes close. Hendry open his eyes when he felt Ryder sit on his lap and blush when he saw how he was sitting. He was sitting in front of him with his face facing him blushing.

"R-Ryder..." Hendry whispers and watches as he leans close to him and kissed him making him groan.

Ryder leans closer and deepens the kiss making Hendry pull him close. They were fighting for dominance and of course, Hendry won but Ryder rub his hip over Hendry's crotch making him moan deeply.

"Ryder~" Hendry growled and pulled him over. "W-What has gotten into you. Not that I mind~"

Ryder blush and kiss Hendry again making him purr and kiss back. Hendry gasp when he was pulled and that they were now in a different position. Ryder was now on top sitting on Hendry's waist while looking at him with lust.

"I-I...L-like you said...i-it's been a while..." Ryder said while blushing.

Hendry smiled and sat up kissing Ryder once again. He then started pulling Ryder's shirt off and pulled back.

"Then let's take this somewhere else," Hendry growled.

~In Ryder's Room~

"Ahh~~" Ryder mewled.

Hendry was biting softly on Ryder's soft spot making him tremble. He was fully naked while Hendry was only shirtless and his pant's button open. Ryder gasp when he felt Hendry play with his entrance making him mewl and spread his legs. He gasps in pleasure when Hendry push his finger in and touch his pleasure spot. He smirks and kissed Ryder while thrusting his finger and adding another. He was moaning and mewling while Hendry was leaving marks on his neck and shoulder. He even left three bite marks on his shoulder and neck knowing that Ryder will be fussy about those marks. Ryder whine when he felt his boyfriend pull his fingers out and step back from him.

"H-Hendry?" Ryder said looking at him.

"Hold up. I need to get a condom. Remember you can get pregnant." Hendry said while kissing Ryder.

Ryder kissed back holding onto him and pulling him close and then flip them over earning a gasp from Hendry. Ryder was now on top of him making Hendry blush.

"I-I...w-want it," Ryder whisper while pulling out Hendry's dick.

"Whoa! R-Ryder~f-fuck ahh~~" Hendry moan feeling himself go inside Ryder and gasp in pleasure when he was fully in and how tight Ryder was. 

"Ahhhh~~ H-Hendry~~" Ryder moan while putting his hands on his chest. 

Hendry groan holding back his wall and held Ryder's arms.

"R-Ryder wait. A-Are you sure you want this? Are you sure you want to get pregnant?" Hendry said looking at Ryder.

"Y-Yes...I want it. P-Please..." Ryder mewled.

Ryder pulled himself up and push back down moaning in pleasure while repeating the movement. Hendry groans and helps him with the movement making both of them moan in pleasure. Ryder gasp when he was moving to the bottom. He moan Hendry's name when he started thrusting fast.

"H-Hendry! H-Harder pleaaahhhh~~" Ryder cried out when Hendry put his leg on his shoulder making him go deeper in. 

"Ryder~" Hendry growled and started to thrust harder and faster.

Ryder was a moaning mess and was begging his lover to not stop. All you heard was the moaning of the two lovers. Getting warm by each other. Hendry kissed Ryder still thrusting into him making him wrap his legs around Hendry and moan when he felt himself cum. Hendry was getting close too and he started thrusting faster and harder. Ryder was holding onto Hendry moaning his name over and over with tears falling. Hendry growled and bite on Ryder's shoulder and thrusting hard into him. Ryder gasp and mewled in pleasure feeling Hendry's cum inside him.

"A-Are you okay?" Hendry said looking at his lover.

Ryder nod and kissed Hendry making him kiss back. When they pulled back Hendry smirk when he saw more lust and want in Ryder's eyes. 

"This is the vacation I wanted."Hendry purred.

__________________________________________________________

A/N: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol Ryder you crazy baster.  Baby? Maybe or Maybe not we shall see.