Chapter 27

~Ryder's P.O.V~

I open my eyes softly while yawning too. I cringe when the sunlight was inside my room making me move but I groan in pain on my waist. Wait...OMG I-I!!

I looked on the other side of the bed to see a shirtless and sleeping Hendry who was breathing softly and look so peaceful while sleeping. I smiled softly while touching his beautiful face who blink when I saw the ring on my hand that he gave me makes me smile and just look at it.

'I-I...I truly love this idiot.' I thought to myself.

I just laid my head back down ready to fall asleep again until there was scratching on my door.

"RYDER!! WAKE UP!!!" Everest and Skye shouted on the other side making me groan.

"W-What??" Hendry gasp looking at the door and looking at me seeing me looking at him. "O-Oh, morning beautiful." 

He nuzzles my face making me chuckle and nuzzle him back. We both chuckle softly but gasp when Everest shouted again.

"Get up you love bird because I can smell something in that room and I rather not want to know what you two did in there!!" Everest shouted.

I blushed while Hendry smirk at me.

"Okay, Everest we're up!!" Hendry shouted and waited until Everest left with Skye and looked towards me. "Ryder, we had-"

I cover his mouth blushing deep red while he was giving me that look of his making me glare at him.

"D-Don't you dare say it," I said while blushing.

"S-E-X. Sex!" Hendry said while pulling my hand away.

"Omg I-I just ughhh!!" I groan and cover my face with embarrassment written all over my face. I then felt Hendry grab my right hand making me look at him to see him smiling softly at my hand making me know he was looking at the ring he gave me.

"You looked beautiful with this on you..." He whispers making me smile and kiss him gently. 

"Thank you. You also look handsome with this on you." I whisper while moving the necklace.

I watch him smiled and kissed me back making me chuckle. He pulled back and went to the bathroom to take a shower but stop and turn around smirking.

"Care to join me, lover." He said smiling.

I chuckle and was about to move but groan in pain again. Damn forgot about my waist. How on earth will I sit ever again without flinching or groaning in pain? How will I explain this to the pups? Wait!? Whose carrying me??

"H-Hendry!?" I gasp.

"Finally you're out of the la la land. How was it?" He chuckled while walking into the bathroom and putting me down on the toilet to only make me flinch in pain. "S-Sorry may have gone too fast and hard."

He chuckled making me puff out air and look in the mirror to gasp in horror. There were so many hickeys and bite marks everywhere on my neck to my shoulders!!! How did I let this happen!!?? Hendry took notice of me blushing crazy and chuckle once again.

"S-Sorry about that. Might go a little too far with marking you." Hendry smiled while I glare at him.

"I hate you," I grumble while he fakes a hurt face.

"Oww, my heart just b-broke into pieces!" Hendry whine making me roll my eyes.

"Is the shower ready?" I ask.

"Yup! Let's get clean my lover." He smirks and helps inside the shower.

~One Hour Later~

I smiled when I was fully clean but I groan when I saw how many marks Hendry left on my body. I sighed and grabbed my clothes and put them on to groan again to see my neck still showing marks.

"Beautiful." Hendry kissed my neck making me try to pull back but gasp and moan softly when he started sucking on my neck.

Oh god, I moan softly and held him close while he had me leaning on the wall while giving me more hickeys and bite marks. He smirked and pulled back smiling brightly and leaving me daze but I shook my head and glare at him blushing. He just chuckled and left the room to let me handle the problem by myself.

"I hate him now..." I said to myself while looking the new marks now.

I walk out the room with my jacket on but it was zip up to cover my neck lucky it covers everything. Rubble ran to me and jump making me cringe in pain because of my waist.

"Ryder!" Rubble laughed making me smile and look at the pups who were talking to Hendry who was showing the pups the necklace. "Ohhh! I love your ring!"

All the pups looked at me when Rubble said that and ran toward us and started barking questions at me. 

"Oh wow, the ring is so beautiful!" Skye said.

"Are they real?" Chase asked.

"Chase. Anyways it's really nice." Rocky smile brightly.

"Yeah!" Marshall said.

"OMG did Hendry propose to you, Ryder!!??" Everest said making all the pups stop talking and look at Hendry who was holding Thunder and look back at me.

WAIT, WHAT!!!???

"N-No h-he didn't!!" I said quickly. "I-It's just a gift!!' 

Hendry laughed while the pups all said ohhh and chuckle too. I sighed while looking at my boyfriend who was still laughing while putting down Thunder who ran to Zuma. I smiled but gasp when I felt Rubble jumping off my arms and pulling my zipper by accidents and revealing my NECK!! All the pups gasp when they saw my neck cover in marks and bite marks and looked at Hendry who was quiet and looked at the pups who looked back at me. Oh god!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The pups scream in horror knowing what those marks mean and look at me and back to Hendry repeating the movement.

Hendry and I flinch at the screaming and I cover my face in embarrassment while Hendry looked at me.

"YOU MATED WITH RYDER!!!" Thunder and Rocky shouted together.

I groan while Hendry was chuckling and scratching his head.

"W-Well y-you sees..," Hendry said.

"STOP!!" Everest shouted.

"OKAY!! Hendry why don't we go handle the thing were suppose to handle!!" I said while pushing Hendry who nodded in agreement and let me push him out the room while the pups watch us leave. 

I push him into the elevator and sigh in relief and lean on the wall and looked at my boyfriend who was smirking at me and started laughing making me snicker and laugh with him too.

"Oh my god, I wish  I recorded their faces," Hendry said while wiping away a tear.

"Hahaha, I can't believe they saw." I smiled while looking at Hendry who smiled and hugs me.

I chuckle and hug him back, nuzzling close to his neck and enjoying the warmth he had. This is what I always wanted. Someone to love me and care for me than anything. I guess I truly love this idiot and he was mine only.