Chapter 50

~Four Months Later~

Mayor Humdinger was looking at the remote that he had connected to his son, Hendry. He was just thinking about what that disgraceful son of his is doing. Dating his nemesis and loving him instead of hating him. Ryder should hate his son for being the evil Humdinger's son. Mayor Humdinger eyes went wide and smirk.

"Evil!" MayorHumdinger smirk even evilly. "I wonder." 

He looked at the remote on his hand and looked at the blue button on top. He chuckles and wonders how Ryder would feel once his lover became evil one day and would cause harm to Adventure Bay including him. Mayor Humdinger smirk and stood up from his seat and look at the catastrophe and chuckles.

"Kitties, it's time for us to get back your brother." Humdinger smirk.

~Watchtower~

"Everything is wonderful!" Dr. Kilala said happily while using the MRI to scan the four-month baby inside Ryder, who was now showing. 

"That's good to know." Ryder smiled softly.

"OH! Can you tell if it's a girl or boy!!" Stacy said happily.

"Yes! Do you want it to be a surprise or not." Kilala said happily.

Ryder looked at Hendry who smiled and shook his head and looked at Kilala.

"Sure why not. It would be priceless to see the pups reactions." Hendry said.

"Nooo!! Were gonna have to wait for the baby shower!" Stacy cried out.

"Hehee oh well. Now let take pictures and let's see what this baby is." Kilala looked at the scanner and giggles. "Okay. That's done." 

"Kilala have you found out who was hacking through your hospital system?" Hendry asked her.

"Yes! We caught him and to be surprised it was a boy named Oliver. Mayor Humdinger's son and your twin brother, Stacy." Kilala said.

Ryder's face went white as snow while Stacy growled in anger. Joshua rub Ryder's back knowing what Oliver did to him and all. Hendry raises a brow confused and shock.

"Did you arrest him," Hendry asked.

"Yes, we did and he is in jail now! You can tell everyone about the pregnancy now." Kilala said happily. "Now would you excuse me. I must leave. Bye, everyone." 

Stacy watches Dr. Kilala leave and turn to Ryder who was now uncomfortable because they had to bring up the name of the guy who kidnapped him and tried raping him. Hendry took notice and went to Ryder.

"Hey, you okay?" Hendry asked softly.

"Y-Yeah, just that name brings back bad memories," Ryder said softly.

Hendry nod and kiss Ryder's forehead telling him everything is fine. Stacy smiled and went to Ryder's and put her hand the belly and scream in excitement.

"Ohhh!!! The baby moving!!" She said happily. "They like me!!" 

"Stacy, Ryder isn't pregnant with twins. There's only one." Hendry said looking at his sister in disbelief.

"Shut up and let me enjoy this moment." Stacy glare.

Hendry rolled his eyes seeing Joshua chuckling at his girlfriend being adorable when the baby moved again. Ryder smiled while blushing and looked at Hendry seeing him smiling back at him. Everyone gasps when the ringing of his pup pad ruined the moment. Ryder chuckles and answers the phone seeing it was Mayor Goodway calling in. Hendry went behind him to see what Mayor Goodway needed help with. She explains how the someone let loose the bunnies and that there are everywhere now. Ryder chuckles while Hendry rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry Mayor were on our way." Ryder said and hung up the phone.

"You're not going," Hendry said dead serious.

"What! Come on this is like a harmless mission. I'm going!" Ryder said back.

"No, and that's final!" Hendry said back.

~One Hour Later~

"How the fuck did I let this happen???" Hendry said looking at Mayor Goodway coo at Ryder's belly after he explains everything to her.

"Oh, how wonderful! I can't wait until the baby shower!" Mayor Goodway said while Ryder chuckles.

"Yes, then well all figure out  what's the baby gender is." Ryder smiles brightly while petting a bunny.

Every pup was here because there were about 30 bunnies out there jumping so they were catching each one. They still haven't figure out who let them loose. Hendry sighed and grab a bunny that tried walking past him. He smiles when he saw Rocky holding one on its scruff while Chase had some following him. Hendry groan when he felt a ringing sound instead his head making him hold his head. Ryder took notice and went to him.

"Are you okay?" Ryder asked.

"Y-Yeah, just a little headache." Hendry smiled.

"It's isn't like the one before?" Ryder asked seriously.

Hendry smiled and nodded his head kissing Ryder's forehead and kissing the belly too.

"Of course love. Now come on. We just need ten more bunnies now." Hendry said shaking his head.

Mayor Humdinger was horrified to see Ryder PREGNANT with his son child and most importantly his SON being all happy. He frowns and looked at the catastrophe and nod his head. They smirk and ran out their hiding spot when Ryder put in the last bunny.

"Catastrophe! What are they doing here?!" Chase growled angrily.

"Huh?" Ryder looked to only be cover by Hendry who was looking around.

"I should have known it was Mayor Humdinger." Mayor Gooodway said angrily.

"Yes, it was me." Mayor Humdinger smirk.

The pups all growled while standing in front of Ryder and Hendry. Ryder looked at the catastrophe who were laughing and not moving yet.

"What do you want dad!" Hendry growled angrily.

Humdinger smirk and nod his head at the kitties who smirk and attack the pups who gasp when the police cat caught them with her net. Ryder and Hendry gasp including Mayor Goodway. Hendry frown and looked at his dad. Like hell, he was gonna le his dad hurt Ryder again. Not this time since he was pregnant with his child.

"You're not gonna hurt him, dad!" Hendry yelled looking at his dad angrily.

"Oh, that is where you're wrong. You'll be the one hurting HIM!" Humdinger smirk and pulled out the control making Hendry's eyes go wide.

"Mayor Goodway get him out of here NOW!! AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hendry yelled in pain and fell to the floor screaming bloody murder while holding his head.

Thunder whined seeing his master in so much pain. Ryder's eyes were wide while Goodway was trying to drag Ryder back but he wasn't letting her. Mayor Humdinger smirk when Hendry stop screaming and rose up from the floor. He went to his son side and smirk at Ryder and Mayor Goodway

"Hendry, I want you to HURT Mayor Goodway and most importantly...Ryder!" Humdinger said making Mayor Goodway gasp and the pups.

_________________________________________________________

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaaa you all thought I forgot about that REMOTE HA! You were wrong. I was saving that remote for this!!! Hahaaa....angst once again TvT