Chapter 34

A/N: Okay!!! I got everyone's comment and I will do a Mpreg of Ryder yaaayyy!! I am gonna have fun writing this story now!!

________________________________________________________

Hendry was holding Ryder who was unconscious from all the pain he was getting at the beach. Lucky Stacy was able to help them get him to their weight room without no one noticing them. He whines feeling so useless for his mate but looked up when he felt his sister rub his hair.  

"Hey, their gonna figure out what's wrong with him," Stacy said watching Moka-san, the other scientist, and Starlynn looking at the data they got and everything.

Moka-san looked at her big sister with wide eyes and the other scientist. Starlynn mouth with wide open but she closed her mouth and looked at the other scientist.

"D-Do you see what I see, Kilala," Starlynn asks in disbelief. 

"Yes, it seems Ryder body has changed some of his genetic and made it able to produce. The double XX genes determinate the develop of the internal female sexual organs, like fallopian tubes, ovary, and uterus, connected to the cloacal canal. Outstanding. This is just...beony my understatement of scientist itself!!" Kilala said looking amazed and excited at the same time.

"B-But this isn't possible," Moka-san said looking at the finished data and back at them.

"Care to explain what exactly you three are talking about, cause we can't understand a word your saying," Stacy said crossing her arms. 

"Well to put it short. Ryder is able to produce a child for you, Hendry." Kilala smiled softly. "His double XX genes add some symptoms develop." 

Hendry's eyes were wide and he looked at Starlynn and Moka-san who were nodding their heads and look back at his boyfriend. 

"That explains why he was screaming in pain at the beach," Hendry said while pulling his hair.

"Damn...who would have known this would happen to you baby bro. Mostly you getting someone pregnant before me." Stacy smirks while Hendry glare at her.

"He's not pregnant, Stacy!" Hendry shouted.

"Yet, once his heat starts he gonna want to be pregnant with your pups," Moka-san said looking at her tablet.

Hendry sighed and looked at Ryder who was breathing fine and peacefully. He smiled just thinking about Ryder being pregnant with his child and seeing how beautiful they would be. Starlynn went to Hendry who growled a warning but she smiled softly with her hands up.

"I'm just gonna check on him," Starlynn said.

Hendry nod and watch as Starlynn check his pulse and temperature.  She smiled and nodded her head and stood up.

"Well keep in touch and Hendry. If Ryder doesn't want to have a baby buy him some birth control pills. Those should work perfectly." Starlynn said. "But if he decides to become pregnant take him to Mrs. Kilala she is also a doctor." 

Hendry nod and watch the scientist leave but Kilala stop and kneel down in front of Hendry.

"You are truly lucky to have him. We don't know if it's permanent or not when we find a cure to get your regular genes back but I do hope it is. Here's my number if he decides to have a child." Kilala said smiling and leaving the room. 

Stacy sighed and walk to the door and stop.

"I'm gonna go watch the pups. Lucky they were to busy having fun to notice you two are gone. I'll let you tell everything to Ryder." Stacy said and left Hendry's room.

Hendry sighed but looked down when he notices Ryder groaning in little pain and open his eyes slowly. He smiled and nuzzle Ryder who purred and nuzzles back with his tail wrapping around Hendry's arm.

"W-What happen?" Ryder groan sitting up but yelp when he felt weird on the inside.

"It's a long story, Ryder. Let me get you some water and I'll explain everything." Hendry said getting up and kissing his lover on his forehead.

~Two Hours of Explaining Everything~

Ryder was looking down feeling so unease, distress, and most importantly afraid. Hendry stood up fast and went to Ryder when he smelt salty tears running down his face and seeing him tremble. 

"Hey hey, it's okay. Well, get through this together." Hendry said hugging Ryder but got push away.

"N-NO!! T-This is..I-I'm an f-freak! I-I....I'm s-sorry." Ryder cried and fell to his knees shaking badly. "Y-You...I'm sorry." 

Hendry frowns and went to Ryder and made him look at his face and kiss him while holding him close. He pulled back and made their foreheads touch each other and sighed softly.

"I don't care that your able to have kids Ryder. To be honest, I'm excited! Your able to have MY child. OUR child." Hendry said smiling brightly at Ryder.

"R-Really...Y-Your not f-freak out.?" Ryder sniffs while Hendry smiled and wipe away some tears.

"I'm delighted," Hendry said hugging Ryder and standing up. "I'M ECSTATIC!!!"

He twirls himself and Ryder around making his lover laugh and put his head on Hendry's forehead laughing some more with him. He stops and they just looked at each other ears smiling.

"That is. If you want to have a child, Ryder. They told me that you're able to get pregnant when your heat hits. If not then we can go buy some birth control pills to prevent a pregnancy." Hendry said.

Ryder looked at Hendry who was smiling at him and look down.

"Y-You'll support on my decision r-right," Ryder said softly but lucky Hendry had German shepherd ears to hear.

"Yes, no matter what you choose I will support you 100%," Hendry said nuzzling Ryder with his tail wagging.

Ryder chuckles and nuzzles back purring happily and his tail swaying around happily. 

"So, what will it be?" Hendry said smiling at his lover.

Ryder looked at Hendry and back at his stomach and smiled brightly.

"I-I...I want to have a baby with you, Hendry!" Ryder smiles brightly with tears once again falling down. "I want to have a kid!"

"Y-You...you do.." Hendry was speechless while looking at Ryder smile and nod.

"Y-Yes! I want too!" Ryder cried while blushing.

Hendry's eyes shine bright like the stars and he couldn't help himself but grab Ryder on his waist and twirl him around. He was also crying with tears of joy and laughter of happiness. He then hugged Ryder tightly telling him he is the best mate he could ever wish for.