Chapter 25

~Hendry P.O.V~

I freaking hate spring, it's the time of the month for love in the air and everyone being happy. Stacy came back home with her boyfriend, Joshua, and she is being all gogo gaga on him. Yeah, I have Ryder, my beautiful rose but I'm not like my sister or any other lover who just ughh I don't know gush over their lover.

"Hey, Hendry can you help!" Ryder called making me walk towards him.

"What's up my love?" I said kneeling down seeing him cover in oil dots on his face.

I chuckle making him blush and grab his towel and wipe away the oil but it just left smudges. I smiled and grab a wet and clean towel and wipe away the marks making him blush even more when I pulled his chin close to me and kiss his beautiful and soft lips.

"So what you need help with," I said with the deep voice the Ryder can stand.

I watch as he gulps and shook his head and push my face making me chuckle.

"No! I told you that we stop the game until Valentine's Day party is finished! So no game got it." Ryder said looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Yes, sir." I purred making him push me more away. "Let me love you!'

I tackle Ryder making him yelp and fall back with me on top of him and kissing his beautiful face and hearing him laugh. I continue to kiss that face and finally, I kissed him on the lips making him close his eyes and wrap his arms around my neck and pull me closer when I deepen the kiss. When I pulled back from the kiss Ryder face was full of lust and daze making me attack his neck leaving some hickeys and bite mark hearing his beautiful voice moan softly. What I would do just to hear him moan crazy and scream my name while I thru- ACK!!!!

"Hendry you better stop making out with Ryder. Or so help me I am gonna drag your ass to the preparation." Stacy said while kicking me off Ryder. 

Joshua chuckles while holding Stacy's pet hawk, Honey. Honey flew herself to Stacy's shoulder who smiled and help Ryder up who was still blushing and covering his marks. I sighed and got up with Joshua help who just smiled and looked at his girlfriend take Ryder away.

~Third P.O.V~

Ryder smiled softly while rubbing his neck and gasp when he notices that Stacy was just looking at him. He smiled and looked away feeling embarrassed and nervous.

"So you and Hendry haven't had sex yet huh?" Stacy said making Ryder look at Stacy with a red face.

"WHHATTT!! NONONNOOOO!!!" Ryder shouted while shaking his hands and head.

Stacy laughed while tapping Ryder's back and taking a deep breath.

"Omg calm down Ryder. I justed wanted to see your reaction." Stacy chuckles while looking at Ryder calm down and take a deep breath. "You so look cute right now."

Ryder looked away embarrassed once again making Stacy chuckle and hug him close making him smile and chuckle too. Hendry smiled seeing Ryder and Stacy bonding and looked back at Joshua who grabs a box out and handed it to him.

"It's from your grandma," Joshua said while looking at Hendry hold the box and smile softly.

"Thanks, Joshua," Hendry said seeing Joshua nod and walk out with Hendry behind.

Ryder smiled when he saw the two boys getting out the room and walking towards them. Stacy smiled and hugged her boyfriend who chuckles and waves at the two lovebirds.

"Well, see you guys at the party!" Stacy shouted while Joshua drove away.

Ryder smiled and looked at Hendry who was looking at a necklace with a shark tooth with beautiful orbs around it on both sides. He put it on and smiled seeing Ryder looking at him.

"What do you think?" Hendry asks making him chuckle.

"It looks nice on you," Ryder said kissing Hendry who smiled and kisses back.

"Can you two not kiss while we're here." Skye chuckle making Ryder pull back.

"S-Sorry," Ryder said making Chase and Skye chuckle. "A-Anyways how is the preparation is going?" 

"Everything is going alright Ryder!" Rocky said smiling brightly.

"Ohhh I love Valentine's Day! It's so pretty and nice to celebrate!" Rubble said earning chuckles from the pups.

"Sure when you have a partner," Zuma said looking at Rocky and Chase. "For example."

Zuma pointed at Chase and Rocky who blink, and then he pointed at Hendry and Ryder.

"Right...Oh well forever alone!!" Marshall laughed.

"Yaayy!!" Everyone laughed except the couple who looked at the [ups confused.

"Okay...anyways pups Valentine's Day may be a day for couples but it's also for people to give a gift to people you care for as friends or as a crush. Why don't you guys get your gifts ready for your friends when the  preparation is done." Ryder smiled seeing all the pups bark in agreement.  

Hendry chuckles and watches the pups run to their vehicles and drive off to the location of the party and looked at Ryder who was watching them too. He smiled and hug Ryder from behind making him smile and lean close to him and look back at him.

"I know, I know. We have our game on pause for today." Hendry chuckled.

"Yup! Now let's get going so we can help the pups." Ryder smiled making Hendry smile.

"Okay, but we're taking your motorbike," Hendry said.

~Adventure Bay's Beach~

Mayor Goodway smiled brightly seeing hearts and strings around the beach with stands and flowers.

"Ohh, how beautiful this is. I am so glad I have your help Ryder, Hendry, and pups!" Mayor Goodway smiled.

"Anytime Mayor! I'm just glad we finished on time too!" Ryder said.

"Indeed, why don't you and Hendry change before the party start." Mayor Goodway said making Ryder smile and nod.

"Indeed, well be back pups," Ryder said walking towards his bike.

"I'll see you here okay, Ryder," Hendry said holding Ryder's hands.

"Of course. See yeah later." Ryder said and kiss Hendry who kisses back.

They let g of each other hands and went to their homes to change into their clothes and to grab their gifts for each other. Hendry sighed while looking at the gift he got for Ryder and held it close to him hoping that he will love the gift.

___________________________________________________

A/N: Valentine's Day is almost coming!!! I am sooooo not a big fan of that holiday...OH WELL!! I will just enjoy it by buying myself food!!! Yaayyy food!! Anyways here the chapter, enjoy!!