24| Shade

٥٥٥
Vote
Share
Comment
٥٥٥

"Okay, we have our drinks, now it's time to play two lies and a truth... with a twist" Scarlet wiggles her eyebrow up and down at us.

"Umm isn't it two truths and a lie?" I question.

"I don't care what it's supposed to be, this is my game!" She snaps.

"Ohhhhh-Kay" I breathe out.

"So" she continues "how it works is we'll go in a circle, whoever's turn it is, gets to ask a question to anyone of their choosing, the person then has to give three answers, two of them being lies, and one being true. Then we get to guess which is true and which ones are lies."

Raven takes the liberty of pouring the three of us hearty glasses of white wine.

"Okay, I'll go first" Scarlet volunteers.

"Ava, how old are you?" She asks.

"18, 12, 24" I give my answer, thankful for an easy question.

"Okay that's easy you're definitely 18" she giggles "agreed!" Raven says.

"Okay, your turn" Scarlet tells Raven, taking a small sip of her wine.

"Mmmmm okay, Scarlet what is your middle name?"

"He he" scarlet giggles "Miranda, Jessica, Eleanora".

"I say Eleanora" Raven answers.

"Uhh Miranda" I shrug.

"It's Eleanora! but no fair Raven you already knew that" she says. "Okay now you, Ava"

I tap my chin "Raven... what's the earliest you've ever been drunk?"

The girls laugh in anticipation.

"8pm, 3am, 11am" Raven says.

"Umm 3am?" I ask

"No way I love sleep way too much to be up at 3am, it's 11am" she says.

"Ava" Scarlet starts again. "How many sexual partners have you had?"

"I knew you would ask something like this" I sigh.

They erupt in laughter.

"Come on, just answer!" She says.

"12, 0, 3" I say.

"I pick 12" Scarlet shouts in excitement.

"Then I say 3" Raven says.

"You're both wrong" I shake my head, the wine in my hand suddenly seems more appealing. I take a hefty sip, gulping it down as though it can carry away my problems with it.

"What? You can't be serious" Scarlet gasps.

"I'm serious" I frown.

"What about oral, how many guys have you given blowjobs" she fires back.

"It's not your turn anymore Scarlet" I reply.