38| Chess

٥٥٥
Vote
Share
Comment
٥٥٥

I get home and ground myself in Cole's bed, snuggling into his covers.

"Why did I feel something?" I groan at myself. Amidst my growing feelings for Cole, this is all too confusing for me. Not to mention, I still have to see Nolan at school tomorrow.

Somehow I fall asleep, and I wake up to the sound of Cole just getting in from wherever it is he goes at night.

"Good morning" I croak through tired windpipes.

"Oh, hey" he smiles warmly.

I smile back, relieved that he's being nice. He falls into the bed, staring blankly up at the ceiling.

"Long night?" I ask.

"Mhmm" he groans.

I bite my lip, at the dirty thoughts that stain my brain. I crawl across the bed, kneeling between his legs. All I want is to please him and be his little slut, as if that will take away the guilt from my actions last night.

"Wanna try something new?" I coo, slowly pulling down his pants.

He smirks at me, one brow raising toward his hairline, curious about my spontaneity. I slip the boxers over his already hard cock.

"Umm," I say suddenly feeling intimidated by the size as I get a good look at it for the first time. "Okay," I firmly wrap my fingers around it, gulping and unsure of what to do next.

The way he chuckles makes me blush. God this is embarrassing. I'm reminded of how immature and inexperienced I am when it comes to this.

"Come here," he says guiding me with his finger. "You have a lot to learn" he teases me, making me blush deeper.

I mount him, straddling my legs around him. "Now turn around" he orders, and I do.

He pulls my hips towards him, starting to pull my underwear aside and I squeeze my eyes shut when his tongue slowly moves up and down my sensitive spot. I convulse under the sensation and let out a soft moan.

Feeling the courage again, I take his cock, slowly moving my hands up and down his shaft and circling my tongue around the tip. I move my lips around, just as an electrifying orgasm overtakes me and I find myself slumped over panting.

I don't start to move my lips until my consciousness replenishes. Up, and down like I've seen in movies. He moans, encouraging me to keep going, while he starts working me up to another scorching climax. Finally, I feel his cock stiffen, pulsating with heat, I move out of the way just in time to watch him cum.

"Crap!" He says "its 10:30, I have to get going" he pushes me aside and I flop back into the bed.

"Don't you sleep?" I question.

He shrugs "Not today."

I raise my eyebrow wondering what in the world he could've been doing all night and feeling a slight pang of jealousy.

"Cole, you never asked about my date" I cross my arms over my chest and swallow down the feeling of bitterness along with my futile attempt to make him jealous.

He looks at me and laughs "you came home to my bed, Ava".

I roll my eyes, mostly at myself for being so foolish, I'll have to do better then that if I really want to make him jealous. "Well I'm late to school so I guess I'll get going too" I shrug.