32| C- Is For

٥٥٥
Vote
Share
Comment
٥٥٥

Cole's P.O.V

"You really brought her?" Kai snaps.

"I had no other choice" I say.

"It's called, leave her in the house" he fires back.

"I'm not in the mood today, Kai."

We move into the whitewashed metal warehouse, snaking around the edges to the back entrance.

"This is our largest shipment this month, everything needs to go smoothly" he sighs.

"Everything will be fine".

We heave open the back garage doors. I smirk at the loud, rickety sound of stiff metal creaking, and watch in contentment as the room fills with light. Shipment day is always my favorite day of the month.

Draco and Bryson back in the truck, topped with an industrial shipping container, which houses all our products.

"Ready for count?" I ask Kai.

"Let's do it" he replies.

The container doors swing open. The two of us enter with our clipboards and pens, looking over the wide array of stuff that we have this month.

Everything from cocaine, crack, weed, heroin, and methamphetamine. I look over our newest additions, a wide array of pills; every misfit teenagers dream. Adderal, Xanax, Oxy, Percocet, you name it, we supply it.

Towards the back of the unit we have enough guns to run an army, two large canisters of brand new illegally acquired firearms sit neatly, awaiting distribution.

I lean down to touch one of them, feeling that rush of satisfaction and contentment I get every time I feel that smooth metal.

"They all there?" Kai calls from the front of the container.

"Assault Rifles, Glock's, Kalashnikov's, revolvers, they're all here" I reply "The Republics really came through" I half-whisper as a sudden cold omen comes over me.

"Good, they're coming in now!" Kai says.

I shake the feeling away, and make my way out to see the four white delivery trucks, pulling in through their designated slots. Pedro, Raul, Jackson, and Paris all hurry out making they're way to the container, ready to collect their weight for the month. Draco, Juggy, and Bryson follow close behind them.

"Alright guys we have a larger than usual shipment due to recent increases in members, you'll have to adjust your distribution accordingly," I say

"Kai will take you in to get everything sorted out".

"Juggy, how are things going with the hoes?" I ask.

"You know I've always wanted to be a pimp" he chuckles.

"You're not a pimp, you're taxing pimps that work on our territory in exchange for our protection, so they don't end up in jail".

"Look," he holds out his hand to stop me. "Don't kill my joy" he says "it's going well, under our cover, the prostitutes are able to work more freely. There's been a 30 percent increase in profit in just one month' I expect things to get even better next month, then we can up that tax percentage" he says.