36| Lust

٥٥٥
Vote
Share
Comment
٥٥٥

I think about him all night, and even more so in the morning when he doesn't come home. It makes no sense the way he just broke down my walls.

The scenes play back in my mind over and over. Every time I close my lids I see his golden eyes staring into mine. I can't shake the feeling of his hands all over my body. My body throbs in longing, and I clench my fists trying to escape the shameful feeling.

That is until Nolan, walks in class.

He smiles at me warmly, I smile back weakly. I wonder if people can tell I'm different. Is there a word written on my forehead that lets the world know I've been deflowered? Or a certain aura around me that only those who are no longer pure posses?

Nolan, however, doesn't seem to sense the difference.  He sits in his usual seat before throwing me a bag of m&m's. I give him back a smile of gratitude.

"So what are you doing tonight?" He says once the class is over.

"Umm I don't know, nothing, I guess" I shrug nervously.

"Let's go on a date," he says with a bright wide smile.

"I don't know, Nolan, I'd love to but it's probably a bad idea."

"How come, do you have a curfew or something?" He teases me.

I chuckle back at him "no, I mean, yes kind of, but it's not that"'

"Well at least think about it," he says.

"Okay, I will"

"Promise?" He fires back.

"Yeah, I promise" I chuckle.

٥٥٥

I get home early today compliments of a half-day.

When I walk in, The Four sit casually in the living room, watching tv and joking around as they so often do.

"Oh hey, I actually had a question for you Kai" I say "So at the school, you know how some of the members-"

"Bye guys" I'm cut off by the sound of a high pitched female voice. I whip around to see the blonde bimbo coming down the stairs, quickly heading for the front door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I seethe, feeling heat prickle up my neck.

"Umm," she replies in shock.

"Where is he?" I growl.

"Umm I was just leaving okay," she throws her hands up and starts hurrying for the door.

"Yeah get the fuck out, hurry up!" I snap. "You fucking slut!" My hands press to my scorching face and I pivot in a circle to see the color drained faces of the four observers.

"I'm going to kill him" I growl, not giving a care in the world about the onlookers.

I bound up the stairs two at a time and barge into Cole's room. "Cole!" I scream and angrily fling the bathroom door open. I show no mercy to the shower curtain, ripping it out my way in a similar manner.