Bullies

Kassandra's POV

When the bell rang for the class to be over I put my head down and waited for everyone else to leave the room.

I've learned that the least amount of time I have to spend around them, the less time they'll have to do anything too bad to me.

"Are you waiting on someone my lady?" Fen's voice shocked me and I jumped. I thought they would have left already.

"Uh no, I was just lost in my thoughts." I packed up my things and headed to the door.

"It was nice meeting you two". I say softly and made my way out the door not looking back.

The hall was still packed with the other students so I had to try and squeeze my way through the masses. The normal insults were thrown my way and I was shoved back and forth as I tried to make some progress to my next class.

Thinking about the new girl Aliana and Fen, I tried to ignore the constant stream of insults and shoves. I thought about distant she had seemed and how she had reacted to us shaking hands, And Fen's happy personality. They were strange there's no doubt about that but at least they seemed nice. Maybe I could actually have friends.

I smiled at the thought.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a hand clinching my hair pulling me to and abrupt stop. My head and neck snapped back.

"What are you smiling about bitch?" Ah Chelsea, my number one tormentor. I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot to avoid her like I usually do.

"Nothing". I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming as she pulled my head back even further.

"Heard you were really chatty today with the new girl. Trying to make a friend? Aww. Do you think she'll be your friend when she finds out what a loser you are? When she finds out your dad was a murderous traitor?"She pulled me closer to whisper in my ear

"When she finds out that your mother was a slut who killed herself because she couldn't stand to look at you?" She sneered the last part me.

I didn't care what they said about me but when she spoke about my mother like that, it pissed me off .

Hate spread through me so fast and thick that it stole my breath.

I tried to shake her grip from my hair but she was locked on tight. I pulled my foot back and slammed it into her shin.

I was shoved away from her as she screamed out in pain. Trying to get my bearings I was shoved into the lockers, I looked up into eyes filled with hate and rage.

" You think you can attack me bitch?" She spat down at me.

She pulled her foot back to kick me. Trying to move out the way, two pairs of strong hands held me in place as her friends helped her.

Her booted foot slammed into my side a second later. She pulled back for another kick as a fist slammed into my jaw. More punches and kicks rained down on me as they continued to attack me.

The hands on my shoulders holding me in place finally relesed my and I slumped to the side my head resting on the tilled floor.

They all huddled around me and continued to kick me in all my exposed areas so I tried to become as small as possible. I could feel bones snap and I had blood seeping out of many places.

The shots that were aimed at my head were the worse as I could feel my self start to loose consciousness, I could still hear them laughing and insulting me. Then things got really quiet all of a sudden, then the screams if terror started.

My attackers paused for a few seconds of my beating and turned to find the source of the screams.

Darkness continued to creep in but I was able to inch my head up little and I looked into swirling eyes full of wrath and vengeance.

Our eyes locked for a second as they moved towards me. Then I passed out.