The Council

There was a knock on the door and I moved towards it so as not to disturb those still sleeping on the bed.

Standing on the other side door was a male hunter with blonde hair and brown eyes. He looked like he couldn't be bothered to be here.

"The council are here for you". He said in a bored tone while staring down at me.

I closed the door in his face and sat down in my seat by the bed.

He started pounding on the door and Fen began to wake up.

"What's going on Ali?" Fen asked stretching and looking up at me.

"Their council has requested my presence" I stated looking down at Kassandra.

"Are you going to go?"

"Yeah."

He look at me hard when I said that.

"What are you going to do Ali?" He asked a little worriedly.

"I'm not going to do anything Fen, just have a little chat with them about their students."

"Oh God." He moaned covering his face with his paws.

"What?"

"Don't kill them Ali, this is their society and we shouldn't interfer with it.

"They almost killed her." I growled out.

"I know and we'll punish the ones responsible but please, please, please try not to kill anyone."

I gave him a hard look and stood up to leave.

"Watch over her." I said over my shoulder.

"I got it. She'll be safe." He said snuggling back down beside her.

I pulled open the door that the hunter was still pounding on, he face was red and he looked furious.

I walked past him without a word pulling the door closed behind me and reseting the wards I had set up to keep all others out.

The hunter had to jog to catch up to me, he gave me a hate filled gale and moved to walk in front of me.

I followed him dowm two corridors and up two flights of stairs until we stood before a set of double doors.

"Wait here!" He snapped at me.

I backhanded him into the closed doors and they flew open with him sprawled out on the floor.

There were twelve poeple in the room and they watched the proceedings with suprised expressions. I stalked over do the downed hunter and pulled him up by his hair.

When we were eye level, I backhanded him again, his head tried to turn but the grip I had in his hair was to strong so his head only tuned a few inches then snapped back towards me, and two of his teeth flew out.

He looked at me with defiant eyes, so I slapped him again then removed my hand from his hair. He took that as a chance to try and attack me. He threw a punch at my head, I dodged the slow moving fist and gripped his neck slamming him back into the tile floor that cracked under him.

I waited till he cleared his head enough to focus the said in a deadly calm voice.

"Learn your place."

He struggled for a few more seconds then nodded his head and closed his eyes all the tension leaving his body.

I releases his neck and stood up, looked but at down at him and kicked him in his side. He flew across the room and landed in an unconcious heap.

Turning back to the other people in the room I looked each one of them in the eye and asked.

"Tell me why I shouldn't destroy every one of you for harming my mate."