Training

Alina's POV

After we got Fen something to eat in the cafeteria, we decided to finish the day by going to the last class of the day.

Kassandra wasn't as bothered by the mate thing as I thought she'd be and Fen really seemed to like her.

We went to her final lesson which was combat training and just like that,I knew this class wouldn't end well.

It started as soon as we walked in the room. Everyone had stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"You're late!" The instructor snapped at us. He had red hair and green eyes, he was a few inches taller than me. I raised an eyebrow at his tone. Kassandra just bowed her head and shuffled further into the room. I frowned at her reaction and shot the instructor a unfriendly look.

"As I was saying before we were interrupted, today we'll be working on offensive moves, we'll pair up and one person will be attacking and the other defending only."

Everyone began partnering up, I was about to turn towards Kassandra when the instructor called me out.

"New girl to the front!" I looked at Kassandra and she shrugged her shoulders. I headed to the front of the room.

"I will be your opponent today, I've heard that your strong and can fight, I want to test it for myself. Andrew will be Ms. Blake's' opponent."

I turned to look at the boy he indicated. He was huge, looked like two fully grown men, with black hair and brown eyes. Kassandra looked like a baby standing next to him.

I looked back at the instructor.

"No." I walked back towards Kassandra and moved her away from the 'boy' and took her to the other side of the room.

"What are you doing Aliana?" She asked as Fen hopped off her shoulder to stand in between us.

"There's no way you can fight that boy and my beast wouldn't allow him to throw a single punch at you, I would end up killing him." I finished just as the instructor stormed over to us.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" He shouted and reached out and grabbed my shoulder to spin me around. "This is my class and.........

He words trailed off as I had allowed him to spin me then I punched him in the face. He flew back then rolled, coming to a complete stop in front of the rest of the class. Some looked at me in horror, others who had seen my earlier displays just watched.

Andrew looked at me, rage contorted his features and he began to stalk towards us. I didn't look at him when I spoke but he paused all the same.

"If you continue over here I will break your bones."

He seemed to think for a second, then he continued towards me. I turned to Kassandra placed my hands on her shoulder and moved her back towards the wall. She looked at me her eyes wide.

"Be careful Aliana." I gave her a small smile. Her eyes shifted to over my shoulder and widened.

I felt the air shift as he threw a punch at he back of my head. I moved my head to the side a little, not enough to expose Kassandra but enough that I could twist and grab the incoming fist. His eyes widened when I caught his hand but he swung the other one next.

I caught that one also and shoved him back, I tightened my grip on his hands until I felt the bones start to grind together. He gritted his teeth so as not to cry out. I squeezed harder and felt his bones snap at the wrists. Now he begins to scream and tries to pull away, but it held tighter.

I backed him up away from Kassandra to the center of the room. He keeps struggling so I give both arms a sharp twist, breaking more bones. He tripped over his own feet and lay sprawled out on the floor screaming.