Onari

Kassandra's POV

When Aliana said she wanted to take me to Onari to train, I will admit that I was a little scared.

I mean I've never been outside the country, let alone outer space. But I wanted to show her that I had faith in her and know that she would keep me safe.

She turned back to the sink to finish the dishes and I wondered over to couch and sat next to Fen.

"Hey Fen." I said cautiously, praying that he wasn't still angry with me.

I was suprised that he actually smiled up at me with his little puppy smile, but it didn't seem to reach his eyes.

"Everything alright?" I asked him as he turned back towards the television.

"Yeah everything's good little lady, don't worry your pretty little head over me." He said not looking at me.

I frowned because he seemed to lack his usual happiness and wondered what was wrong, but I didn't want to pry.

Aliana came wondering into the room a few minutes later and motioned for me to join her.

I got up and followed her out of the room and the question that had been bothering me for the past few minutes.

"What's wrong with Fen?" I blurted and she sighed.

"He's a little sad about returning to Onari being that he is the only one of his kind there." She said and everthing clicked.

"Like how you were lonley because you thought you were the only one of your kind until you found me?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Exactly, but even when we were the only ones of our kind we still had each other, but now that I've found you he feels like a third wheel." She told me.

"You guys know that I can hear you right!?" Fen shouted from the living

room and I jumped.

He came trotting out the room and stopped in front of us.

"I know you're both worried about me, but I promise I am fine and excited about returning, now turn those frowns upside down and let's get a move on.

Aliana looked at him for a few seconds longer, it looked as if they were having some kind of silent communication. Then Fen turned around and went back to the living room.

She then turned and looked at me.

"I just have a few things to take care of then we can leave. You should go and pack a bag." She told me.

I nodded and turned to leave as she pulled out her phone made some calls.

In the room, I pulled out a duffle bag and set it on the bed.

I didn't know what the conditions were like on Onari so I packed everything, since we hadn't had time to go shopping for new things yet, it wasn't that many.

By the time I was finished packing Aliana had already finished her calls and had come upstairs and packed a small bag, Fen also came and was currently spread out on the bed.

"So how are we getting there?" I asked getting nervous again.

Aliana raised her head from the bag she was packing and gave me a smirk.

"We're flying of course." She said and Fen chuckled. I looked back and forth between them not understanding what they were getting at.

Aliana zipped up her bag and placed it next to mine.

"Is that everything your taking?" She asked and I nodded.

She waved her hand over both bags and they disappeared.

My eyes opened wide and I looked at her shocked.

"I sent them on ahead, they'll be there when we reach." She said as if what she did was nothing. I just nodded my head dumbly.

Fen got up off the bed and settled himself on Aliana's shoulder then they both looked at me.

Suddenly Aliana began to glow a blinding white, she began to get so bright I had to shield my eyes.

After a while I inched open my eyes and peeked at them and gasped in astonishment.

Aliana looked like an ethereal goddess, her hair flowed freely around her and her eyes seemed to hold so much power. I was stunned. She held out a hand towards me and I reached out and took it.

She pulled me close and the light surrounding her also enveloped me.

"This is my energy form which alows me to travel anywhere I wish. You will also be able to achieve this form after you are trained." She said and held me tighter.

"Cool huh?" Fen said from her shoulder and I nodded.

Suddenly I felt the ground pull away from us and I clutched her tighter and Fen laughed, I shot him a glare the looked at Aliana and noticed a small smile on her lips.

"How will I be able to breathe in space?" I asked getting more nervous as we floated up to the roof.

She paused and looked down at me.

"Kassandra, you're not human." Was all she said then we shot off phasing through the roof into the sky and further up. I was screaming and Fen was laughing.