E.T.

Kassandra's POV

Right now I should be basking in the afterglow of the amazing things that just happened between me and Aliana. Instead I'm watching my first ever real live space ship approach the planet.

The ship looks like a giant dome, flat on the bottom and round on the top. It is humongus, about the size of a mini planet.

"Do you think they're friendly?" I ask no one in particular, my gaze still focused on the screen with the approaching ship.

"Who knows." Fen answers from beside Scar.

"What are we going to do about them Ali?" He asks her and I turn away from the screen to look at her.

Aliana's gaze is also on the ship and as always she is barely showing any emotion, I think back to what we were doing just a few minutes ago and all the emotions she expressed there and feel my face heating up.

She turns to look at me and her eyes darken, her rainbow eyes bleeding to black and she lets out a low growl.

"Can you two eye hump each other after we deal with the approaching aliens?" Fen asks and I feel my face gets hotter.

"Fen is right, we can all entertain ourselves later, right now we must find out their intentions." Scar says to all of us.

"Does that include us too pretty lady?" Fen tries to whisper in her ear but we all her it. Scar ducks her head and shoves Fen over. I laugh at them.

Aliana stands up suddenly and all conversation stops, we look at her and wait.

"Let's go." Is all she says and leaves the room. We all follow after her and we go back into the room and she starts to get dressed and I do also.

After strapping on a few weapons she walks over to Fen and he nuzzles Scar then jumps on Aliana's shoulder. Scar runs over to me and settles on my shoulder also.

"Are you ready?" Aliana asks looking at me.

I make sure all my weapons are secure and the Scar is settled perfectly then nod at her.

She walks over to me and gives me a deep kiss. Her kisses are intoxicating, I can't get enough of them. I'm tempted to throw her back on the bed and  continue what we were doing earlier but she pulls away with one more small kiss.

"Later." She whispers to me.

I nod my head and lick my lips and her eyes zero in on that movement and she growls. Now it's my turn to hold her back.

Fen is busy chuckling on her shoulder and Scar has her snout buried in my neck.

"Are you two done?" Fen asks still laughing.

"When we board their ship, I want you to place a barrier around you and Scar." She says, now looking serious.

"Ok." I tell her and she begins to glow, I follow suit and a white light begins to cover me and Scar. This is the only one of my growing powers that I have seen that is the exact same as Aliana's all my other powers seem to be the opposite of hers.

"You're not going to scream this time are you Kass?" Fen asks chuckling.

I look over at him and shoot him a playful glare and he laughs harder.

"Let's go." She says and takes my hand and we float up into the air, we phase through the roof and take off.

The gravity is really intense but thanks to the training Aliana gave me I can barely feel it.

In no time we leave the planet and head in the direction of the ship. As soon as we got closer lights began flashing around the ship. Hatches begin to open all over the ship and smaller ships begin pouring out and headed in our direction.

"Stop. You are approaching a Galatic Alliance ship, please stop and wait to be picked up." A voice from one of the ships approaching us says.

When they reach us they began circling around us and had weapons that looked like mini cannons pointed at us.

Aliana ignored them all and we continued to the large ship.

"Stop! Any further and we will open fire!"  The same voice shouted.

As soon as we were almost within touching distance of the ship they did what they said they would and began to shoot at us.

Their shots passed through us harmlessly and we reached the ship.

When they saw that their shots wern't working they stopped shooting and just flew around us.

Aliana took us to one of the open hatches and we set down, before we could even take one step forward we we're instantly surround by humanoid figures in what looked like space suits.

I did as Aliana had asked me to do and instantly errected a barrier around me and Scar as we came out of our energy forms.

The people with their weapons pointed at us took a step back but kept their guns trained on us.

The hatch behind us closed and the pressure in the room dropped. The people in front of us parted and a large figure walked towards us. They still had their helmets on so I couldn't tell anything about them.

"Get down on the ground and don't resist." The person said to us. From their deep voice I could tell that they were male.

Aliana didn't answer him or move so I also kept quiet letting her take the lead. She actually looked like she wasn't paying any attention to any person in the room. Her gaze was elsewhere.

The person reached out a hand to probably touch her shoulder. Her head whipped back to him so fast that he actually jumped back and almost dropped his weapon, the people behind him also moved back.

They had her attention now.

"I-I s-said get d-down on the g-ground." He said stuttering, not approaching us this time.

Aliana still didn't answer him. He stood up straight and marched back over to us while pulling off his helmet.

I gasped at what I saw, he looked completly human. The only difference that I could see that would tell him from a human was his eyes. They were devoid of any white, they were solid brown.

His gaze shifted to me and a smirk came over his face. Just as he was about to reach me, Aliana was in front of him. He almost ran into her but managed to stop just short of touching her.

"Step back." She said in a deadly quiet voice and looked him directly in the eyes. The blood drained from his face and everyone in the room shifted.

"Y-you are under a-arrest for entering a G.A (Galatic Alliance) s-ship w-without authorization." He said trying sound strong but failing miserably.

Aliana just continued to look at him and he seemed to shrink under her gaze even though he was a few inches taller than her.

"Move." Aliana said in that same deadly voice.

They all looked at each other, then at the man who had spoken to us. He gave a quick shake of his head and they all steaded their weapons in us.

"Like I said before, you are under arrest, resisting will on make it worse." He said now looking smug.

"Move, I won't tell you again." Aliana said and stilled beside me. I falshed back to when we were in the vampire council chambers and remembered how ruthless Aliana could be and had a feeling that this was going to be a repeat.

Aliana turned to look at me and I almost flinched back from the way her eyes looked so dead. I kept still and held her gaze, this wouldn't be like last time, I wouldn't abandon her again even though I didn't like the violence I would stand beside her always.

She must have seen something in my eyes because her eyes softened for just a second and I felt my chest fill with warmth.

She turned back to face the people in the room and let out a terrifying snarl that even chilled me and stepped forward.

"I warned you." Is all she said and launched her and Fen forward.