Colonization

Aliana's POV

I could tell that Kassandra was  afraid of what I was about to do but the male in the front of us had actually thought to touch her.

I was pissed!

When I looked back at her I could tell that she had to force herself not to step back from me. That she would make the effort for me calmed me down a little.

I turned back to face the people with the weapons pointed at us and growled.

"Ready Fen?" I asked in his mind.

"Anytime Ali." He said as I launched myself forward.

Energy weapons discharged and red beams streaked towards us. They bounced off my sheild and Fen jumped off my shoulder, transfrorming before he hit the ground.

I reached the leader and picked him up by the throat and threw him into a metal wall, it caved under the force off my throw and he bounced off the wall and slammed into the floor not moving.

The others in the room had focused on Fen as soon as he had tranformed, almost as if they had forgotten about me.

Sloppy.

I moved through the room as a blur as they continued to fire at Fen who just stood there as he absorbed the energy from their guns. One by one they dropped to the deck as I knocked them out.

As much as I wouldn't mind just killing them, I couldn't bare to have Kassandra look at me like that again.

When they finally realised that something was wrong there was only five left standing.

They turned to face me, their weapons were shaking in their hands.

I stopped and looked at them and tilted my head. They shook and looked at each other then back at me. One turned around and aimed at Kassandra and Scar. I watch as their hands began to put pressure on the trigger.

I was behind them in an instant with one hand under their chin the other on top of their head and twisted.

CRACK

The sound of bones breaking echoed around the room. The others jumped away from us, shocked at how I had suddenly appeared in the middle of them. I'm not even sure if they even knew that their comrade was dead.

I wasn't going to kill anyone but they had pointed their weapon at Kassandra intending to shoot her, whether or not she had a sheild up I wouldn't tolerate any threat to her.

I stepped away from the body and it fell to the ground, the face shield turned in a weird angle. There was no sound as everyone looked at the body at my feet then up at me.

They pointed their weapons back at me and Fen moved up to my side and they took a few shaky steps back. He transormed back and crawled on my shoulder.

"Let me speak to whoever is in charge here." I told them calmly.

They continued to look at me then over at their unconscious leader.

"Not him. The one who is in charge of this ship." I said and made my way over to Kassandra who didn't flinch back from me.

Another pulled their helmet off and blue hair cascaded down their back, I looked over the woman and noticed that she was as built like a body builder with brown eyes with no whites.

The other three soon followed her example and took off their helmets. There was three more men and they all had black hair and the signature brown eyes.

The woman motioned one man over to their downed leader. When he got to him he rolled him over and proceeded to slap him awake.

It took about five minutes of continuous slaps and shouting before he began to come around. All the while the others had not taken their eyes off of us, but I ignored them, they were of no importance to me.