Welcome Aboard?

Kassandra's POV

Fen and Scar we're also on board with our plan to leave and go investigate the apparent sighting of one our kind.

So here I was packing a bag of clothes for me and Aliana while she got some weapons for us to take.

"I can just imagine their faces when we show up agan." Fen snickers from the bed.

I put a few more shirts and jeans in the bag then zip it up.

"They won't be happy, especially since we won't allow them to approach Onari." I say sitting on the bed and pulling on my boots.

"This is gonna be fun." Fen chuckles as Aliana enters the room with a bag thrown over her shoulder.

"Ready?" She asks me while Fen hops off the bed and onto her shoulder.

Scar climbs up and settles on me and I pick up the bag full of our clothes and go stand in front of her.

I stop and look in her eyes and smile, she raises one eyebrow at me and I lean in and give her a small peck.

"Ready." I say to her confused face. She shakes her head at me them holds out her free hand. I take it and we both slip into our energy forms at the same time.

We phase through the ceiling and head off into space. As soon as we enter space, the alliance ship which is a good distance away starts lighting up and I can already see the hatches opening and those smaller fighter ships swarm out and head towards us but only get so far as they can go no further thanks to the shield Aliana has around the planet.

When we pass through the shield they start following us back towards the ship, the only difference with this scene is that they aren't firing at us and the two new space ships flanking the dome ship.

They look like long cylinders with giant guns mounted on the them. The closer we get to the dome ship the closer they get also almost like if they we're closing us in.

Aliana payed them no mind and continued to the main ship. Once again we slipped in through one of the open hatches, a different one than the first one we went in.

"Keep your shield up at all times." Aliana sent me through our link.

Before we even landed I had already put one up around me and Scar. The hatch closed behind us and we were surround by guards who once again had their weapons pointed at us. Once the air in the hatch had pressurized they began to remove their helmets. The last one to take off his helmet was Commander Carver.

"This is a wonderful suprise, I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon." He said cheerfuly.

Aliana and I released our energy forms and she addressed him.

"Take us back too your home planet." She tells him.

He seems shocked at first, that probably wasn't what he was expecting to hear.

"We would appreciate it if you could take us to your home planet." I decided to speak up.

All eyes swung to me and I blushed.

"You want to go to the Alliance worlds?" He asked still trying to process what we were saying.

"Yes, please." I said kindly and Aliana grunted beside me.

He looks between us until his gaze settles on me.

"I'm sorry but I can't do what you've asked, we're here on an important mission and I can't just stop what I sent here to do just to do what you asked." He said.

"That's why I didn't ask." Aliana said coldly.

His gaze snapped to hers and they locked eyes but he looked away first.