Travel plans

Aliana's POV

Kassandra was right when she said that they wouldn't leave on their own and I had a feeling that more were going to come.

But there was absolutely no way that I would allow them to land on the planet and they also wouldn't be able to get past the shield that I had placed around the planet. That is what they had run into earlier.

If they would have continued and tried to force their way past the sheild, they would have been destroyed.

"Did you see what I saw Ali?" Fen asked jumping off my shoulder as soon as we were back at the compound.

"I saw it." I told him as Kassandra looked back and forth between us with a confused expression.

"Saw what?" She finally asked.

"The 'general'. He has met one of our kind before." I tell her and let that sink in.

"Our kind?" She asked and her brows scrunched up. " I thought you said that you don't really know what we are and that you searched the galaxy for any sign of anything like you." She finished.

"I don't and I did. The being that I glimpsed in his mind was in its energy form but instead of the white light that we emit this light was black, I didn't get anything else from him because his memory suddenly cut off almost as if it had been erased. The place that he had seen it seemed to be their home world." I said and made my way up the stairs to our room with Kassandra on my heels.

"So what are we going to do about it?" She asked as soon as we reached the bedroom.

I turned and pulled her into my arms and kissed her, she was suprised by the suddeness of it but soon she wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer and began to remove her weapons then clothing.

By the time we pulled away we were both breathing heavy and I layed her back on the bed then stood up to remove my weapons and clothes also. I watched as her eyes darkened with lust, her skin seemed to glow from the light in the room and her mark was shining with power making her look like a goddess. My goddess.

When all my clothes were off I crawled on the bed toward her and she bit her lip pulling a growl from me. I kissed her deep as she opened her mouth for me and I took advantage. She moaned as I pressed us closer together.

She reached both hands up and tangled them both in my hair and I wrapped one hand around her and slid the other down her thigh and pulled it up to wrap around my waist.

I beagn to kiss down her neck to her collar bone and her moans filled the room. I pulled my head back to look up at her, my hands running up her sides, she bit her lip and threw her head back as I moved my lips to her breasts and she gripped my hair as I began to move lower, kissing down her stomach and playing with her navel.

I moved lower and lowered myself to the place we both wanted me to go and she moaned even louder.

The next few hours were filled with passionate moans and pleasure filled screams as we completed our mating bond all over again.

*******************************************

We were laying down on the bed, me spooning her from behind while playing with her beautiful red hair.

"You never answered my question." She mumbled into her pillow.

"I want to go to their home planet and have a look around for myself. Any lead that we can get on finding more like us would help in understanding what we are, but I don't want to force you to go and I won't go if you don't want to." I tell her and she leans up on her elbows to face me.

"You would really give up a chance to learn more about yourself if I said I didn't want to go?" She asked looking at me confused.

"I'm sorry." I say and sit up from her, then pull her back to my front and hold her tight burying my face in her neck.

"I know that I'm not good at expressing my emotions but I thought that you knew how I felt." I say into her neck.

"I didn't mean to question your feelings for me I just.." I interrupt her.

"You are everything to me. Everything." I whisper harshly.

"There is nothing more important to me than you, from the moment that I saw you in that alley my purpose for life changed. My existence is devoted entirely to you and you alone. I know that I can be bossy, controlling and cold at times and I am truly sorry for that because the only thing that I ever wish to do is make you happy. I would destroy any and everthing for you, I would kill the gods themselves if you asked it of me, make the galaxy over in your image if it was what you wished. I wouldn't hesitate to die for you. Ask it of me and whether or not it's in my power to give you, I will make it yours." I tell her and feel her shoulders shaking with silent tears.

Release her I turn her around so she can look in my eyes. I reach up and wipe the tears away from her eyes.

"My body, heart, soul. My entire being belongs to you. You alone have power over me to do what you will." I say and look down.

I look back up and give her my first real smile, her eyes widen and she gasps.

"I love you Kassandra." I whisper to her and more tears pour out of her eyes.

I'm actually nervous, this is the first time that I had ever said those words to anyone and I am nervous about what her reaction will be.

After a few minutes with no reaction from her I look down in shame.

"I sorry, I didn't mean to pressure you. I know it's too soon and we haven't been together that long but I couldn't help...." I'm cut off as her lips connect with mine in a deep kiss.

She pulls back to look at me with more tears in her eyes.

"I love you too." She says and I smile and she gasps again.

"You are absolutely breathtaking when you smile." She tells me and I give her a smirk and pull her in for another kiss.

"And yes, we should go." She continues. "If there is any chance that we can discover what we are then we should take it."

I nod and pull her to lay down on top of me, her head rests under my chin and I trail my fingers up and down her back.

"When do you want to leave?" She mumbles.

"Now would be good, it will take us a while to get there. It is much further away than earth." I tell her relaxing under her.

"Are we flying?" She asks.

"Not this time. We're going to hitch a ride with the nice aliens." I say and she lifts her head to look at me with one eyebrow raised.

"And they're just going to let us ride along with them?" She questions.

"They won't have a choice." I tell her seriously and she chuckles then snuggles back down into me.

"Go to sleep, I'll wake you when it's time to go." I tell her.

"Love you." She mumbles as she drifts off.

"I love you too, more than you will ever know." I whisper.