1. Find Your Love

1. Find Your Love

"My Lady," My driver Joe said as he opened the umbrella and handed it to me. I looked up at the big umbrella and then back at Joe and smiled. "Thank you Joe, see you at five," I said. "Yes Miss. Knight, have a good day," He said as he closed the back door of the car and walked to the driver side.

Joe was a sweet stubby old man with silver hair who was more like a grandfather to me than my actually grandfather.

I walked in the rain to get to my office building, as I got to the door my doorman Bob opened the door and hurried me in as a fast moving car drove by and almost got me wet.

"Thank you Bob, don't know what I would do with out you," I said as I handed him my red pea-coat and umbrella. "Well Miss. Knight, I'm here to make sure you get in and out the door safely. And to keep the paparazzi away," He said as he hung my coat and umbrella up. "Yes the paparazzi are driving me crazy lately. I don't know whats so damn fantastic about stalking someone just to get a story on the newspaper," I said. "It's crazy," He said. "Well I'll see you later," I said as I begin walking onto the elevator.

I walked off the elevator and went into my office and it didn't take Martin long to notice I was there. Martin was a talk skinny Gay guy, who gets on my nerves but after fourteen years of being best friends I've learned to deal with it.

"Oliviaaaa," I heard him say in song. "Yes Martin," I said. "Big news, Vera Wang wants to work with you on a wedding dress," He said. "No," I said as I looked back at my messages. " Come on Olivia, She has said sorry for a million times for stealing your idea of your other wedding dress why cant you just let it go," He ask as he got up and stood in front of my desk.

I put my papers down to look at him.

"Listen Martin when you become a fashion designer and someone steals your idea then we'll talk until then the answer is no." I said. "What if," Was all he could say. "Martin no, I have forgivin' Vera but that doesn't mean I want to turn around and work with her just so she can steal another idea," I said.

He sighed.

"Fine," He said as he sat back down.

I picked my papers back up when I heard Liz start screaming.

"What the hell," I said as I got up from my desk and walked up to her. "What is matter with you?" I ask. "Is this true," She ask as he handed me the newspaper.

Breaking News: Olivia Knight Going Broke!

And Ex-employee came to the news station today, he was fired from Miss. Knight's Office because of short budget and was no longer able to pay him anymore. What does this mean? Miss. Knight is going broke? Was the ex-employee not doing his job? Is there going to be another feud between Miss. Knight and Vera Wang? We plan to get all the answers from Miss. Knight ASAP.

"What? No this isn't true. Liz I can promise you we are very much rich. Ryan knows why he got fired. I am going to get to the bottom of this." I said.

I looked around as everyone stared.

"Well stop staring and get back to work please," I said. "Olivia" Martin said quietly. "Martin call Joe, I need a car." I said as I walked to get my bag.

I started walking to the elevator when Martin stopped me.

"He's on his way," He said. "Thank you," I said as I waved back as I got onto the elevator.

I walked off stopped to where Bob was as he handed my coat and umbrella. I looked up and saw all the paparazzi at the door yelling my name and taking pictures threw the glass door. Even through it was raining I put on my sunglasses and Bob helped me push the paparazzi out of the way so I could get to the car.

"Miss. Knight Is it true you are going broke?" One reporter ask. "No it's not true. That employee was let go for more serious reasons. My company is very much rich and money is the least of our problems," I said as I got to the car door. "Miss. Knight, how do you feel about him lying to the nation about this," Another reporter ask. "I am no longer answering anymore questions, that is all," I said as I got into the car.

"Where to Miss. Knight," Joe ask. "1400, Main street," I said.

As I got to Ryan's apartment I saw the news paper by his door and I grab it. I knocked on his door and waited for him to open it.

"I thought I would be seeing you," He said with a stupid smile. "How the hell could you do this to me you son of a bitch," I said as I threw the news paper at him and walked into his apartment. "Hello to you to, please come in," He said. "This isn't funny Ryan," I said.

He laughed as he looked at the newspaper.

"I gave you a million dollar buy out, why run to the newspapers and tabloids and lie?" I ask. "Because Olivia I could sell my stories become a billionaire and never have to work again," He said. "Your an ass," I said as I got up and walk to the door.

He grab my arm and pulled me to him.

"Whatever happened to us," He ask. "There never was an us, You lost sight of what you were looking for and over used my power of media and now here we are, Goodbye Ryan," I said.

I got down to the car and got in.

"To the office Joe," I said.

I got to the office and walked to my office to just as Martin stopped me.

"Olivia so," Was all I let him say. "Martin I am going to go into my office and close the door and put the shades down and I don't want anyone to bother me for the next fifteen minutes okay," I said. "Yes, Olivia," He said.

I closed the door and put the shades down and finally had some peace and quiet. I put my head against the door.

"Hello beautiful, business as usual," Someone with a smooth soft sexy voice.

I knew that voice. My eyes got wide. I turned around.

"What the hell are you doing here," I ask him. "Darling don't act like you didn't miss me, or miss me always being by you at night," He said as he got be hide me and moved his hands slowly down my body. "No, stop Luke, How did you find me and why are you here," I asked as I faced him.

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter Song: Listen to the Rhythm of the Fallin' Rain - Johnny Tillotson

Thank you for reading my new story.. :)

Become a fan. Vote. Comment. please :)