TWO

MACY

This house is so boring, I lay upside down just looking up at the wall. I later on fall when I hear a loud ass bang. "Macy! Open up now!" My mom yells and I don't say anything and then I hear her saying to get my room keys so I pretend I'm asleep.

"Honey, she's sleeping," The man said, probably my new "dad"

"No, she will need to wake up and apologize to you and Ethan," She said

"It's fine, Ethan was like that too. She will soon adapt to it," He said but my mom was being too stubborn and that's when she goes to my bed and splashes water on my face.

"What the fuck!" I yell so pissed

"Watch your language," She corrected me

"You just threw water on my face and you expect me to be oh hey mom that's totally not fucked up," I say in a sweet voice

"Daniel, can you please call Ethan in here?" She said and I got up from bed and felt so soaked. My shirt is literally sticking onto my skin right now.

"Here he is," And there Ethan stood trying not to laugh at me right now.

"Macy, apologize." I feel very humiliated right now.

"I'm sorry," I said livid and she smiled and they both walked off but Ethan stood there still but this time he laughed. He claps with so much fucking amusement like this was done for his entertainment.

"What's so fucking funny?" I hiss at him

"You, you look like a dumbass trying to be mad when you're drenched in water" He teases

I go up to him and try to push him out but he just walks back into my room now. "Get out!" I tell him but he now takes a seat. "I need to change." I said irritated by his presence in my room.

"I am not going to change right in front of you!" I say once more

"But you didn't seem to have a problem when you showed me your tits," He smirked

Damn.

"I was stoned okay?" I rolled my eyes at him. He gets up and gets real close to me.

"Well, I liked the stoned you better," He whispered and I just kicked him in his crotch.

"Now, leave!" I yell at him

He gets up with a hand covering himself and says,"Nice bra, by the way." He winks and leaves.

I go and shut my door. I get my clothes and go into the bathroom to shower. But then I see condom wrappers on the floor with two bras on the floor and like six pairs of underwear.

"What the fuck!" I yell and I get out of my room

I bang on his door "What!" He says as he opens up the door. But once he saw it was me he smirked.

"Go clean up the disgusting mess you left in my bathroom," I said and he laughed

"I'm tired," He faked a yawn. I go back into my room and carefully I get the bras by the string and put them in a bag. I got a stick and picked up the dirty underwear and used condoms.

His room is open and I go inside and place them all on his bed. I see his bathroom door opening and I quickly run out of his room.

I hear him scream and I do a little happy dance in my victory. Now I can go shower.

The water feels so nice and soothing hitting my skin. It is like my troubles are being washed away by the water, giving me new skin to wear so that I don't break, at least in front of people.

I get out and reach for my towel when I see Ethan in here. I quickly grab the towel and cover myself. "What are you doing here?" I asked so coldly

"We share bathrooms," He informed me

"You clearly know I'm here!" I said and he laughed

"Stop the act, baby I know you want me," He said seductively and I laughed

"You flatter yourself too much," I laughed, wrapping the towel around me. I try my best to quickly get out of the bathroom.

****

I wake up from my nap and hear moaning. "Ethan, go faster!" She moans. I'm seriously going to kill myself right now.

She needs to shut the fuck up. "Ethan!!" She screams

I swear to god if she doesn't stop. "Just like that daddy!" She says more

I storm out of my room and bang on his door and say "Look here you guys need to shut the fuck up! People live here, this isn't some type of sex motel," I yell and they both shut up and I go into my room.

>> minutes later

"what the fuck was that for?" Ethan storms into my room pissed and I laughed to myself.

"You see I don't want to hear other girls moaning when I'm right next door so go fuck them somewhere else" I smile at him

"You aren't some type of princess, you don't get any special treatment so deal with it!" He says as he grits his teeth and his jaw all clenched.

"I'm sure no one wants to hear 'daddy, go faster!'," I fake moan laughing at him

"We get it you have a daddy kink so stop fucking when everyone is home!" I said

he responded with,"I get to bring home whoever I want, If I want to fuck all night I'll do it and I won't give a fuck what you say," He smirks and I get even more mad so I take a step closer to him

"Listen here, Ethan, fuck every girl if you want. But do it somewhere else you fucking wannabe porn star." I fired back at him

"Oh stop playing you know you would like to be one of those girls in bed with me," He smirked

"Don't think too highly of yourself, it's only a matter of time when you catch STDs " I replied

"What is going on here?" My mom storms in looking straight at me.

I say," I'm getting to know my brother here," and she leaves just like that.

"You say something else about me fucking some girl I'll tell the mother of yours how it feels to be high up in the clouds, I mean you might know?" He teased and I had no way out then to agree.

"Fuck you" I said to him

he says,"Nice meeting you sis," And walks away.

****

It's literally 3 am right now and I can't sleep. Its the damn summer, just the beginning and I'm stuck here bored. Right now I would of been out with Dylan and Brianna.

I then hear loud arguments coming from above my room that later on turned into loud and obnoxious moans. "you gotta be kidding me," I groaned, so I went into the bathroom and stayed there.

That's when Ethan comes in too. "You hear it too?" He added and I nodded and followed with a laugh

"Just letting you know this is going to last a long time," And I sigh. But now I felt myself falling asleep.

I need to stay up, I can't exactly sleep in a bathroom. "Boo!"Ethan yells and I open my eyes and flick him off. He was right next to me and I still got scared.

"What do I do to ignore them? I drink, want to join me?" He asked and I nodded so I followed him into his room and I sat down on the floor and he pulled out his bottle under the bed.

"Look at us bonding," And he laughed. Here hands me a shot glass and we drink some. After that he takes out another bottle which was empty.

"Spin the bottle," He said

"There's only two people," I add

"If the end of the bottle points to you, you take an article of clothing off, if the side points at you, you take a shot." He explained and I nodded at him.