THREE

MACY

"If the end of the bottle points to you, you take an article of clothing off, if the side points at you, you take a shot." He explained and I nodded at him.

If Dylan were here, he would hate this. I am playing a stupid game that will only end with me drunk or half naked. But he isn't here to distract me from mom and new step-dad from fucking so loud. I wish he was here.

He spins the bottle and I only hope I have to take a shot. The bottle spins not stopping yet and while I'm here waiting for the moaning to stop. It is like no matter what I do, I am fucked either way. It is either mom fucking or the new brother doing it.

Why must life hate me so much?

It points at me, I have to take a shot and he has to take off a shirt. He slides off his hoodie, revealing himself and to my surprise he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath the hoodie.

He is toned and it is a little hard not to look at. "You spin," He tells me and I spin it and hold onto my hope of only having to take shots. I hold onto too much hope like my life depends on it, and it only has me feeling stupid.

"Aww looks like you have to take something off," He smirks, not bothering to hide the amusement in his face.

I wasn't going to be so stupid to actually take anything off that will show him more to me. I decided to be a smart ass and slip off my socks, he sighs.

"Dick," I responded back to his annoying sigh, I hear too much.

He responds back,"Sorry for being a guy," He shakes his head at me.

Boys will be boys.

We keep spinning the bottle and I again have to take something off. I decided to take off my shorts and his smirks just grew. "Look at you," He smiled and I just rolled my eyes.

Confidence is key?

***

We are still playing and Ethan is just wearing boxers and I'm just wearing a bra and underwear. Before he could spin again I noticed the moaning just stopped and I said,"Well it's done, bye." I whisper and he gets up and I do too.

I make my way to my room and I see he has a hard on and I laugh to myself but don't bother to tell him anything about it. It's weird and gross how he has a hard on for seeing me almost naked.

Guys like Ethan peak in high school. Also huge assholes with egos too big for them to carry around.

 I close the bathroom door and I sit on my bed but still can't sleep. If I still were a daddy's girl, he would be here playing music for me sitting next to me waiting for me to finally sleep. But he is another asshole who only cares about himself just like mom.

They say if you can't sleep it's because someone is thinking about you. I like to think about it that way but in reality I keep myself up with my own thoughts. They never seem to know when to come to an end either.

Well whoever is thinking about me better stop. I need to sleep. I face up and look at the ceiling and wait to get bored and fall asleep.

****

NEXT MORNING

I get up and make my way over to the kitchen. No one was there but a note:

Went out with Daniel xo

I need to brush my teeth, I look like absolute shit. I walk into my room and look at my beautiful bed. But I need to do shit this summer. I'll just go smoke later.

I walked into my bathroom but I wasn't the only one there. He was in there, in a towel. We both stayed there like we were glued to the floor. Why am I not leaving?

Why am I even looking at him? I tried my best not to look at him up and down and can't help but bite the inside of my cheek.

His gaze is still onto me. I take a step back to walk out but all of a sudden he holds onto my wrist but he's much closer to me now. I look at him but he's looking at my lips and I do the same with him.

He comes in crashing his lips with mine and I give in. His lips move with mine and he picks me up and places my body on the sink. My hands in his wet hair and his hands under my shirt.

I groaned as he started to touch me more. I wrap my legs around him and now his hand is messaging my right boob. The kiss starts to grow more intense but before we can do anything, we hear,"Macy, Ethan we are home!" My mom yells through the house

We both pull away and I get down and fix my shirt and my hair. At the same time we leave the bathroom and just in time before I could have been caught making out with my step brother.

My mom comes in,"Breakfast is ready now, tell Ethan," She smiled and she left but how was I supposed to tell him oh breakfast is ready but let's forget about us making out.

"Breakfast is ready," I said a little loud but you can hear my voice crack not because of wanting to cry but the fact of how nervous I am.

I head out to the kitchen and see that my mom and Daniel are already sitting and the only seats available are right next to Ethan. I take a seat next to him but scoot my chair a little far from him.

"Macy, why are you so quiet?" My mom asked concerned but I just shrug it off and then Ethan's fork falls on the floor and I say,"I can get it," But very awkward

"No, I can," He smiles and he leans out to get it but then I feel his hand on the lower half of my leg just rising up higher and I squeeze my thighs close together.

I bite onto my lip. "Did you get it?" Daniel asked slightly annoyed

"Yeah sorry it was on the other side," He said smiling and when they weren't paying attention he winked at me. "Sabrina, were you okay yesterday?" Ethan asked and I was confused

"Why do you ask?" She was also confused too.

"You were up all night screaming," and that's when I choked and almost spit out my drink. My mom's face went red right after he said that and Ethan had an innocent face on but you can see how hard he wanted to laugh.

"Ethan, go to your room." Daniel said and since he said something I can too.

"How was the pull out?" I asked him and he choked.

"The what?" he questioned

"The bed," and my mom just looked at me extremely uncomfortable.

"I better get going." I excuse myself and I get into my room.

I close my door and I see Ethan sitting on my bed. "Leave!" I insisted and he chuckled. He gets up and gets closer to me.

The distance between us was only growing less and less with each step he took. I only seemed to try to move away from him but deep down liked how close he dared to get to me.

I can't help but shake a little. I back up and feel the wall against my skin. He takes a full look at me and he takes another step close to me. He closes the gap between us and licks his bottom lip.

"Jump," He demands and I listen.

Our lips together with each other again. I say against our kiss,"We- Can't- Be-," But I don't finish.

His hands are on my ass and his lips on my neck sucking on my skin caused me to groan a little.

But I pull away "This is wrong, our parents are together," I said to him. It was a stupid excuse because truly, I didn't care that they were. It was only a matter of time before I had to move again. The idea of having him touch me like this drove my body insane but not enough to let me fully have it.

I am my mom's daughter, I too fuck things up in the matter of time. It is best if I try to stay away from guys like Ethan. The type to fuck you so good you want more but all they do is keep you on edge, a life of so much anxiety with the sneaking around.

"This can be our dirty little secret baby," He winks at me "No one has to know about this," He goes on. It feels too good to be doing something so wrong but even this is out of character for me.

This could be my new distraction when smoking is too much of a hassle to do all the time I am feeling too much.

****