FORTY-THREE

DONT PLAY AUDIO YET // pretend she already went to school, let's not deal with Danielle today. you welcome

MACY

I was back at my mom's to go over the last touches for her wedding.She was running back and forth the house looking for papers and materials. I was able to tell she wasn't getting enough sleep due to the dark circles under her eyes. "Mom, I got it. Please go to sleep. You need the sleep, " she smiles at me and pulls me in for a hug. "I love you mom," I shout as she goes into her room.

Now I was running all over the place, pacing back into the kitchen to the room. Suddenly, I bump into someone and drop all the papers I had out of my hands. I don't even bother to look who it was but I get low on my knees to pick them up. "Sorry," he says. But knowing now it was Ethan I ignore him. Still struggling to get all the papers back into tact he says,"Let me help you," he crouches down and touches my hands with his.

This was bringing back old memories, feelings, and thoughts. I smile just feeling his hand with mine again. But I snap out of my day dream,"No, I got it," I said a bit too harsh

He gets up when I did too but continues to look at me. A small smile creeped up onto his face but I hold mine back. Just a few inches away from his lips. One small gap between us. I don't know if I should be closing it or leaving it like that? There was a part of me wanting to just rush in and close the small gap keeping us apart.

But it wasn't just the gap keeping us apart it was everything else surrounding us. There was my mom, Daniel, Brianna, and us. At this moment we didn't speak to each other we just looked at one another. I wanted to smile at him but I can't be weak to my knees around him.

I see him leaning in slowly closing the gap that kept us apart but I push him off back to where he was. "Ethan, don't." I complained and again that look on his face was there.

"Why not?" he argues back. This doesn't even need an answer to know why it was wrong.

But I answered it anyway,"Because you're with Brianna. This is wrong and you know it. We both do. All we will do is hurt each other because we aren't capable of being an us. I gave myself all to you and you lied to me. But don't worry I am over that but this can't happen anymore,"

He takes a few steps closer to me but I continue to back up. But I was now backed up on a wall, stuck. "You miss it as much as I do," he whispers into my ear feeling his hot breathe onto my neck. As he whispered those words he sent shivers down my spine, making me feel weak in my knees again. "Come on, don't lie to yourself Macy," he continues to whisper but his thumb  was playing with my bottom lip.

I was trembling but tried not to show it. I wanted this so much, sadly I was like a drug addict telling themselves just one more time and I'll stop. I felt tugged to go along with it because I needed it. I missed his lips and his touch. "Eth-an," I stuttered.

PLAY AUDIO

We look at each other with complete lust. I craved him and he did too for me. He slowly starts to kiss my neck lowering his lips. "Jump," he says hot and that's what I do. I wrap my legs around his torso as he held onto my legs. He was walking and walks into my room. He closes the door and locks it with his left hand. He lays me onto the bed, I pull my shirt over my body exposing myself again to him.

I unclasp my bra throwing it next to me. He takes of his shirt as I slip my pants right off. He goes int the gap between my thighs. All I heard was his heavy breathing. I was only a sex maniac when it came to him.

His right hand slowly goes down my thigh. I gasp from excitement. As Ethan he never warns you, he takes his thumb and starts to move it in circles around my wet core. I groan as the feeling increases. But I take action into my own hands and get him to stop.

I start to kiss him and manage to flip us over. I was clearly and he knew it. He lowers his body under mine, taking his mouth to my nipple. He licks it and later on begins to suck it while the other hand is groping my other boob.

"Just do it," he begs trying to catch his breathe

I unbuckle his pants as I'm sitting on top of him. I managed to pull them down and his member sticks right up. He gets inside of me and I squirm. It's been a while but he begins to move his body up and I start to bounce.

My boobs bouncing up in the air trying not to moan. I let out a huge groan and he takes his hand to cover my mouth from anymore moaning. "Sshhh, you don't wanna us to get caught do you," he pauses and I shake my head

I close my eyes as I felt it coming. I bite onto my lower lip. "I'm clos-e," he says but I get off of him panicking of how he had no condom on.

----

I get myself cleaned up and act like nothing happened between us. "I need to tell you something Macy," he lowers his voice as I am about to leave the room. But I couldn't even look at him, I felt nothing but complete shame in myself.

"What?" I answer not looking at him but he wasn't able to finish because Brianna was now here.

----

short sorry i got my phone taken away ;(

what do you think??

peace

-mitzy