TWELVE

**thank you all for 400 reads :)**

"I promise," He chuckled and takes my pinky with his. "But I have questions," He smiled at me and here I am going to get attacked on why on Earth I'm fucking my step-brother. "Yeah?" I sighed "I mean how does that happen?" He questioned

"I was high as fuck, yes I smoke. He was making fun of how gothic I dress and how I had a man body. So I flashed my boobs at him." He laughed real hard "Oh my god that's the funniest thing I've heard," He fell on the floor laughing and I just wanted to smack him

"Can we not talk about this now?" I asked and he says,"One more question," He breathed out and I just sigh,"Is it not awkward after?"

"Not really, but let's go check on Nate," And he nods and he was still asleep "shh be quiet Derek you're going to wake him up," I playfully punch him and later on he runs into his night stand and it falls following with a loud crash sound and he wakes up. "Hey Nate," I smiled at him and sit down.

His eyes were deep red from all the crying he was doing. But his cheeks were now dry but you can still hear the pain in his soft voice. He still managed still smile like as if nothing happened. "I support you," And we hug and Derek joins us too. He started to sob again and it broke my heart.

I pull away and look at Nate and just seeing him crying truly hurts. "Do your parents know?" I was hoping to a yes and that they support him. "Yes, they support me but it still hurts you know," He said wiping his eyes "Just know I am always here," I smiled at him

***
It's late at night and I enter the house. I walk in slowly and then Ethan pops up. "what the fuck," I jumped scared and at this point I hoped it was my mom then him. "Macy we need to talk," He breathed out and it seemed like he was also crying too

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I can't have a thing with him anymore and Nate is so hurt. "What?" I said and tried to be nice but the thing from earlier kept replaying in my head and made me tensed "I'm sorry," He said and I wasn't taking it and I'm really tired.

"Macy? Is that you?" My mom looked at me as she turned on the light. "Sorry I was at a friends house," I said yawning and she walked downstairs to get to me "Who's?" She started to ask but I respond with "Derek's place, he is friends with Ethan's," and Ethan just rolled his eyes and walked back into his room slamming his door shut but it didn't really bother me at this point.

"What's going on with the two of you?" She started to yawn "Nothing mom just go back to sleep," She nods and I go to my room.

**
Next morning

I wake up but to moans in Ethan's room. I'm trying to sleep as much as I can. I have to go to the retirement home and I wake up to this? How does Daniel not hear this?

I get ready and brush my teeth. I decided to do my eyebrows and my eyeshadow. I put on some black ripped jeans with a bright yellow shirt that says "Lazy". I put on my on my black and white low top converse and walk out the door.

My mom was already waiting in the car for me. I get in and she hits me with,"Who is Ethan with? I always hear noises. It had stopped for a while now but I guess it's back." I turn red knowing I was the girl he was fooling around with last time. "Mom please can we not talk about this?" I felt so weird

Derek- hey what are you doing today?
Macy- I'm going to the retirement home to help out hbu?
      Derek- cool can I go with you?
Macy- sure go to this place Oakridge retirement home :)

"Bye mom," I wave goodbye as she drives off. I wait outside for a little for Derek. But he doesn't show up so I give it 5 minutes more.

The time felt like forever. "Sorry I'm late," He runs to me and we finally get in. "Here for Lena," I smiled at the lady and we are handed a pass. I walk to Lena's room and when she seen me she cheered.

"Who's that handsome boy with you? Is he the one that was supposed to come last time?" Lena put on a flirty smile and he just laughed and says,"No mam I'm Derek you're confusing me for Ethan," He smiled at her

We pull away from Lena for a bit and Derek says,"She also knows about you and Ethan?" and I nodded "She has like a gift and that's how she found out about it," and as soon as we look up Ethan was standing in the doorway from Lena's room.

"Now that's Ethan isn't it," Lena laughed but Ethan just stood there with a face of disappointment. I tell Derek to take Lena to the front yard and to be there with her for a little while I talk to Ethan here.

He takes her out of the room with her wheelchair and she waves bye to us and she winks at me and I don't manage to keep a straight face but when she left I stopped smiling.

"What are you doing here?" I said bothered by him. "Ha now you're bothered by me being here?" He snorted as he laughed "Whatever we had it done, okay? Derek knows about it anyway and I want it to end," I said looking at him seriously but he wasn't even taking this serious in any way he was laughing

"What the fuck is so funny?" But instead of responding back he laughed even harder. "You look hot when you're mad," He whispered to me and suddenly the room felt hot. Chills rising up and the feeling of being turned on.

Nope, not today this needs to be over. He can't be playing games with me like this and expect me to give back in. I'm not his toy. "Eth-." Before I can even finish I'm cut off by his lips interacting with mine.

Our lips moved in perfect sync and I truly missed the feeling of it. But Nate and Derek came into mind.

The satisfaction I felt when they were moving again with mine. But before his kisses can go any further than below my jaw I pulled away.

"I need this to stop!" He tried to get us to make out again but before he can I slapped him and he laughed. "Go away!" I raised my voice but not too loud for anyone to hear.

He leaves and I go the other way to the front yard to go check up on Lena and Derek. Lena may be old but she always knows what's going on. Those wrinkles under her eyes can fool you but her smile is beautiful she can just comfort you by smiling.

Her short her suits her perfectly, I'm surprised that it's not even full grey yet. "Macy, she wants to go back inside," Derek said and I nodded and we make our way up to the room. "You guys had an argument didn't you?" Lena said unexpectedly and I nod at her

Now it bothers me how this whole situation is going to be fucked and the fact that I live with him.

We get into Lena's room and she says,"I'm tired," She yawns and we take her to bed and she falls to sleep fast.

We leave and Derek tried to bring up about Ethan coming here. "I don't want to talk about it," And sighed he nods

**
sorry for the boring chapter it's a filler and school has me super stressed right now so yeah but I will try to make the next chapter interesting:) on the next update which is Thursday

happy Tuesday

peace

-mitzy