TWENTY-NINE

weeks go by

The lies keep growing because of me. Each day I miss what I had with Ethan. But not am I just losing him I'm also losing Derek to Brianna. I'm too tired to lose more people cause of my stupid lies.

It's getting easier to face the fact that Dylan is dead. I've came to accept it. I got the letter I haven't read it. But today is when I get to read it. There was a specific date for it and it's for today. I have been waiting two weeks to read it.

Dear Macy,

I went to see you today and I heard you with Ethan. I know it's none of my business but you lied right to my face. But who am I to talk? I haven't even told you about Brianna and I. At least I haven't. I had feelings for you but then her and I got closer. One night we were out in my room and we kissed. It felt so wrong but then right.

I wanted to let you know I miss you. I hate how you moved away. But one thing is don't run away from your problems or expand your lies. Remember when that girl in middle school would tease you about your mom not being with your dad. You told her he was away on a business trip saving peoples lives. She tried to catch you in a lie and she never did. But your lies kept growing.

Don't lie to yourself anymore. If you want something get it before it's too late. After you left I may of tried some new things. I made new friends guess what? Remember Jordan from our 6th grade class and how he would always pull your hair? Well that was him telling you he had a crush on you. All the guys did in fact.

I love you. I hope when we finish high school we can get our own place and move away from all these problems I'm getting myself in. My mom is right I have a problem. I have grew too attached to drugs.

If I ever die because of drugs I hope you know I love you and tell Brianna not to let go of you. We know she can be a bitch but I wouldn't want you guys to be against each other especially when I'll be gone. Don't get all depressed because of me dying. Instead live up my memory of all of our trips out. All the moments we shared together.

love,
Dylan

I didn't know what to think of this. "Is Ethan here?" someone interrupts my thought and I look up to seeing Brianna. I had tears forming in my eyes but that's all.

"He wanted us to be close still not like this," I look at her. She had no idea what I was talking about. I held the note tightly in my hand. But this all went wrong because of my mistakes. Of how I'm always lying to myself and everyone around me. "Dylan didn't want this to happen you know," and when I said his name she looked at me.

Her expression changes quick. "Don't say that. You don't know him. I do! You killed him!" she yells walking inside of my room. You can see the tears she was holding inside of her eyes but slowly they were streaming down her cheek.

"Hey Bri-," Ethan comes out and he looks at us confused. She notices how I was looking at him and wouldn't take my eyes off of him. "Are you guys-," she cuts him off by slamming her lips with his. He eventually gives in by walking her inside of his room. The door went shut.

I slam my door hard. I take my fist and hit the wall. "Fuck," I groan from the aching pain that was growing inside of my knuckles. That could've been us sneaking around. They didn't have to do that but we did.

That's why we also liked it. It was like a game because if we did get caught it was lost. But we never did because we tried to be careful. Now it's all lost. All gone. From lust to nothing.

—-
I come back home from the park. I decided to smoke up a little weed but I over did it. I walk into my room feeling. I bump into the night stand and groan. "Ow!" I yell and he comes out of his room.

He looked like he just woke up. His hair all on one side. Messy hair but still looked hot like he always did. "Macy, you're high aren't you?" he wipes his eyes yawning

Instead I laugh,"A little," he gets closer to and helps me get to my wrong. He lays me in bed as he's taking my shoes off. "I'm not a little kid," I hiss

"You sure act like one," he fires back looking at me all mad.

I scoffed,"Why are you now mad? Your little fuck buddy went wrong?" he shakes his head. He gets up to walk away but I hold onto his hand causing him to turn around to look at me.

I crawl closer to him as he takes a seat on my bed. I take a long look at him. I hoped that he knew what I wanted, what I needed so much right now. "Macy, you're high," he sighs looking at me.

But I shake my head,"You think I like seeing her with you? Being so close to you in public when we would have to sneak around? It kills me Ethan," his hand grabbing my chin looking at me in the eye

I don't let him speak instead I crash my lips with his. He gives in quick as my lips are moving with his. Our breathing increases as our lips don't seem to let go of each other's. He lays me down but pulls away.

He pulls up my shirt and I help take it off right away. He lips take over my body. "I've been a bad girl," I whisper to him. I knew how these things seemed to get him hard real quickly. Just like that I feel his right hand spank my ass cheek causing a moan to escape my lips.

Pain can also be a turn on at times. "Hold on," he says and gets up. Leaving me here in bed alone he walks into his room. He left just like that.

He comes back into the room with things in his hands. He takes out the handcuffs once again. I put my arms up, I know how this was to be done. "Good girl," he says

My arms up high against my bed as he puts the handcuffs around me wrists. He takes out the blindfold. "Ethan, do we have to use that?" I complain

"Yes," he pulls it over my head. With a pair of scissors I feel him cut through my bra, pants, and underwear. I was completely exposed to him. If anyone were to walk in they can see me like he does.

I wasn't so comfortable with that. I feel something cold go down my chest. Chills going down my spine as he lowers it down. "What are you doing?" I let out

But he didn't answer me. "I'm not liking this," and he stops. Pulling the blindfold off and unlocks the handcuffs. He throws a blanket over my naked body. "Can't we just have regular sex?" I tell him before he leaves the room

He looks back at me,"I don't do regular sex princess,"

"So you have kinky sex with all your hoes?" I say and he chuckles

"Just you,"  and walks back into his room

——

comment "i'm an adult virgin" if you made it here and it's a vine don't worry 😂😂
sorry i posted this late. but thank you for 48k! means a lot and for all the support i've been getting lately

if you like logan paul (i don't want no hate comments i'll delete them) go check out my friends story it's good itz_anai !

btw my birthday is next week i officially turn 15:).

if would be nice if you guys didn't message me to update or comment i find it rude ://

love you 💖

peace

-mitzy