FIFTY-FIVE

"Babe!" he shouts trying to get my attention since I was still looking back at the house. I can't believe how so much time has gone by. Everything has came to an end but again it ended since the beginning. "Babe, are you okay?" he looks at me concerned when I'm finally looking at him and not the house where it all happened.

"Chris, it's okay," I smile at him. He's been so nice to me and a little doubtful of us dating due to the fact about the whole thing with Ethan. After Brianna gave birth I really didn't see Ethan after it. I was mainly looking for colleges and being with Chris.

I came to say goodbye since I got accepted into Northern West University and leaving in California isn't an option for me anymore. I'm moving out over there with Chris.  I don't start school until two months but since it's very far, I move in a week.

Chris starts to drive and sing along to the current song playing. He doesn't even realize I was staring right at him this whole time. It was cute how he didn't know the exact lyrics but he still tried to sing along. He even taps the stirring wheel once the beat drops.

His brown hair would go front and then back from him shaking his head back and forth in the stop lights. Most of the time we always talk but right now all I was able to do was think. I know that I moved on and it's good that I did. But I'm beginning to question if it was right? Because I know Ethan will always have a special place in my heart.

But then everything can go wrong when I'm with Ethan. We hurt each other and play it off like we both aren't hurt. Sometimes I wonder if I could've had something beautiful with him. I can't assume everything will go wrong if I never bothered to give it a try.

Ethan was the type to never show his feelings only during sex. Now he's actually maturing as a person. "Macy? I've been calling you for the last 5 minutes. Are you sure you're okay?" he asked once again. I nod at him. "You've been quiet since we left your mom's house," he looks at me. I didn't understand what he was trying to get at.

I look at him puzzled. "What are you trying to say?"

"I'm asking actually, do you still have feelings for Ethan? Because I can't be with you if you're with him. What I mean, I can't be with you when you're not even here. All you do is think or stay quiet. It hasn't been the same for the last 2 months. I thought it was because of us moving so far but I don't think that anymore," he stops the car in front of a building.

My stomach tied up into a knot,"I don't know," was all I said to him. And when I looked at him, he looked devastated with my answer. I was being honest now but then I just wanted to be with Ethan.

He sighs looking at me,"How can you be with me when you don't even know what you want?" he voice cracks a little. "I love what we had going on but it's gone. I can't be the only one to keep trying to be bring it back it doesn't work like that," his eyes weren't glowing anymore, there was no smile but a frown, and his eyes were watering up.

"I'm sorry, everything is just so confusing," now I wanted to cry. "I thought this was what I wanted but-," he cuts me off by finishing the sentence for me.

"But you want him and I'm not Ethan. So it's not going to work out," he completed the sentence. "I don't understand how you would go back to him again?" he emphasized on again

I do keep going back to him because I still feel something for him. It doesn't leave even though I want it to but it doesn't work like that. "I'm going to Washington still, but I'll take you to your moms place I don't think I can be with you in a car,"

—-
"Bye, I hope you know what you're doing," he sighs and before I get off we hug each other. Once I close the door he takes off.

I walk up to my moms house and knock. "Macy? Did you forget something?" Daniel answers the door and I walk in the house.

"I just got dumped," I put my hands up in the air. "I'm to blame so I'm not going to blame all this on Chris. This is what I get for still-," then my mom walks out with the Riley in her hands looking at me weird.

She gives Riley to Daniel,"Macy, why are you here aren't you supposed to be on your way to Washington with Chris?" I shake my head.

I stay standing but she takes a seat,"We broke up mom," I shrug.

She looks at me alarmed,"Whhy?" she stutters

"Because what we had was fading and it didn't work out. He deserves better mom," then suddenly Ethan walks out yawning.

He also looks at me confused,"Hey?"
—-
I shut myself in my old room with Ethan. "What's going on?" he asked freaked.

I leave the gap open between us,"I don't even know," I laugh hysterically but started to cry. He pulls me in his arms and I hug him back just resting my head on his shoulder. I let the tears stream down my face but I didn't want to let go, I wanted to be in his arms the entire time but eventually he lets go of me.

"I don't understand why I can't seem to let you go? Before it was so much easier to pretend like I didn't have feelings for you but now I can't even do that," I whine and pass my hands through my hair

He just keeps looking at me. He wasn't saying anything or doing anything. "Please say something," I whisper but he now looks at the floor.

Instead I get closer to him and I close the gap between us. I crash my lips with his. For a while he was kissing back but he sighs pulling back. "Ma-cy, this isn't right," he leans his forehead with mine as his thumb rests on my bottom lip.

"But we want it," I reply back
——
i finally posted , one more chapter!! THANK U FOR 334k💗.

what do you think? i'm sorry for the late update but i barely come up with ideas now.

peace

-mitzy