TWENTY-EIGHT

happy new years from me and my dog 💓💖💗 btw follow me on ig ;) @tearfulshit / snapchat is @unwantedmitzy! anyway hope you like the chapter
——

I wake up to the sound of loud music. I didn't even get to sleep. "I hate my life," I muffle into my pillows and groan. I don't see why I can't miss just one day from school today.

"Macy get up!" my mom walks in my room yelling. I wasn't ready for another shitty day at school. I mean who is?

I drift back into sleep.

Suddenly I feel a kiss on my cheek. "Mom i'm too old for kisses," I say but they start to lower down. It goes from my cheek to my neck. The feeling was great. I didn't want them to stop.

It can possibly be my fake boyfriend Cameron. "Good morning princess," but it was Ethan so I quickly get up. I look at him and slap him across the face. He just smirks at me. "Ouch?"

"What the fuck Ethan! I have a boyfriend!" I tell him but just stands there laughing at me. I groan loud as I get up from bed.

He was watching my every move. I was not having it with him today. I needed to change but he wouldn't even leave my room. "You know what? I'm done with your shit, I'll just go to school looking all shitty!" I proceed going into my bathroom and wash my face. I brush my teeth and let my hair down.

——
As I walk into school all I get is dirty looks from people. Cameron then walks up to me and says,"Wow, what hit you?" I roll my eyes.

Do I always need to be dressed nice? Because every time I dress. Someone tells me shit of how "emo" I look. "I don't give a fuck," I smile at him and walk away from him.

These people can be so stupid it makes me want to choke them. "Your boyfriend leave you already?" Stella remarks as I walk by her

I laugh,"Your man left you for me," she rolls her eyes but then her smirk is back.

"Looks like my man forgot about you already," she laughed and I turn around to see Brianna all over him.

She's messing with him! She sees me and her eyes turn bright. She comes running up to me. "Oh my god bestie!" she squeals and hugs me

But I don't hug back. I push her off of me. "What are you doing?" I grit my teeth. How can she act like she just wasn't with Ethan yesterday and goes with Derek. He doesn't deserve this. She will hurt him, just like I did.

"I'm getting to know Derek. He's such a sweetheart how did you turn him down?" she frowns but her eyes were dazzling as she looks back at Derek. She walks away leaving me in the hallway.

How do I tell him? "Hey," Cameron turns me around to look at him. He was smiling and talking to me but I had no idea what he was saying. I was too busy paying attention to Brianna as she talked to Ethan as well.

She sees me staring at her and she gets closer to Ethan. She whispers something in his ear and he just smirks at her. I start to grow mad at the fact how she was having the guys staring to fall for her.

My blood begins to boil just seeing her laugh with Ethan. "Hello?" Cameron calls out my name. I shake my head looking at him.

I see that she was eye balling Cameron so before I do anything I say,"Sorry," and just like that I go in to kiss him.

His hands lower down to my waist and he pulls me in. His lips moving in sync with mine. His body pulls me closer to his still kissing me. But I forgot everyone would be staring so I pull away. "It's okay," he whispers to me

"We love a power couple!" Stella yells getting everyone's attention at us. He takes my hand with his and intertwined our fingers together. I smile as I feel the warmth of his hand with mine.