SIXTEEN

He looks at me so puzzled on what was going on. I didn't even try to explain what was even happening. I was barely able to even process it all. "Take me far," I look at him and he just nods, just like that. No questions were asked.

***
We finally stop somewhere and I get out. I look around and I was surrounded by trees and a few buildings. The sky looked so beautiful at this time out at night. The stars all so separate from each other and the moon shining so bright onto us. "Where are we?" I said still looking around me

He let's out a breathe and turns his gaze at me. "What happened?" he scratches the back of his neck very awkwardly. I don't want to get into it, not now. I don't even know what came at me. I shake my head at him and look down beneath me.

"I can't Ethan not now please." I bite my lower lip and sit on the grass. He fakes a cough and signals for me to sit on the front of the car with him. I take a seat on the car and lay down on the window.

ETHAN

She didn't bother to explain what just happened a few moments ago. I decided to take her out to my old thinking place. This was the only place where I can think about things and just get away from everything.

Macy still seems to like the view we get of the sky and won't stop looking at it. "Macy, I'm confused what happened?" I let out and she sits up and looks at me. She looked at me like I shouldn't of asked that question especially now.

Before she says anything she smiles at and says,"Some things are just better unsaid," and looks away. She bites her lower lip and I can't help but feel turned on.

Even by the slightest lip bite turns me on. I place my hands over my growing boner. The wind blows her hair behind her swiftly. It reminds me of Emily. When I first took her here and how we would always spend our date nights here.

Every night we would meet here and just talk. It never went far like I wanted it to be. I was growing so much feelings for her and I thought she was too but I was wrong. The day I tried to kiss her she had came out to me. "Emily," I mumble under my breathe making sure she doesn't hear.

Every now and then I miss her. Everyone liked her presence and I was very lucky to get to know her more then anybody did before she had taken her own life. No one knows what drove her to do it, they all think it was because someone was hurting her. But it was the fact that she hated herself.

Emily was special even for the smallest things. The way she would tuck her hair behind her ear and offer you a kind warming smile. Her voice was beautiful and everyone loved it. Her voice would send you to be sleep with a huge smile on your face.

The way her long beautiful bright brown hair would cascade down to her back with her curls at the end. Even the scar she had on her left eyebrow made her look fierce. Her eyes were so mesmerizing the way she would look at you. They were so brown like her hair but they always made sure to make you smile.

I miss her and miss what we had. But in a blink of an eye it's all gone.

I turn to look at Macy and she's falling asleep. I carry her off the roof of the car before she falls. I place her in the car and buckle her seatbelt.

I get in the car and start to drive back home.

***
We finally get home and I carry her out. I try my best to unlock the door and after trying so many times I open it. When I walk in her uncle was still here along with Mary. She looks over at me and I can tell that she was crying. "I'm so sorry, we got a bit distracted and time flew by," I said to her

Her uncle just had a smirk on his face. I leave and take her to her room. I place her in bed and take off her shoes and jeans. Then I cover her with the blankets on her bed. "Ethan, thank you," she mumbles to me but I don't stop to say anything but go back to my room.

I go back out to the living room to go talk to her mom. But her uncle still was here all I know that she doesn't like him or something. "Mary can I talk to you?" I look at her and she just looks at Macy's uncle.

"Ethan, whatever you want to tell me you can say it in front of him," I just pass my hands through my hair and walk away. I don't even know what I want to say.

This is all so confusing.

MACY
I wake up in my bed and just groan that I was back home. I see my door swing open and pretend to be asleep. Thinking it was my mom but I was wrong it was him again. I shut my eyes tightly and held onto the tears. "You grew up so much," he whispers and places a kiss on my cheek. But I felt so worthless I couldn't do anything.

He finally leaves and I go into Ethan's room. I see him sleeping so peacefully but I needed that right now. "Ethan," I poke him and after 5 pokes he wakes up.

"Yeah?" he yawns and I smile at him.

"Can I sleep in your room, my room is too cold," I shrug and he nods at me. He scoots over and I lay next to him. Keep in mind I'm basically in underwear.

He turns around to look at me. But all I do is look at his lips. I need the memories out of my mind, I think to myself. We make the move at the same time and our lips move in perfect sync. I straddle him and his hands just grip my ass.

The rest of his hands go up and I can the chills rising. He flips us over and he now is taking control. Pulling his lips away from mine going south. I can't help but let out a small moan. I start moving my hips as the closer he gets to my heat.

He moves my underwear to the side a little. With his thumb he starts to rub me. I bite my lower lip and close my eyes. "E-than," I let out a moan and he hikes back to kissing me. But the rubbing of his thumb doesn't stop.

Each time I broke the kiss was too moan.

***
So first chapter with Ethan's pov. Anyway sorry it's shitty I wasn't going to post today because I had started this so late.

What do y'all think?? Anyways thank you for 1.34k views and if you don't want to wait for updates check out my others books while you wait. Next update on Friday or Saturday.

Happy Thursday💛

Peace

-mitzy🌻🌻