FIFTY-THREE

I needed to talk to someone but I couldn't even call my mom anymore. I keep trying but it won't work because it's getting so hard. Before it was so much easier due to the fact he wouldn't show that he cared. Now he is and it's making me want to be with him but it's wrong.

If it's wrong why does it feel so peaceful to be with him? All the sneaking around made it even more fun but it came to the end. After that, it fell apart and I thought it was just going to die there. I was wrong I wanted it to be something serious. I didn't want to have sex and sneak around anymore.

I wanted something real with him, where I can go out with him to places. Times where we can just cuddle on the couch and spend the whole day watching movies. But he's my step-brother, it would break my mom and the family. Then again it's not even a family anymore ever since Ethan and I were caught.

Text messages to Cameron:

Macy- can you come over?

Cameron- is it weird that I am 5 minutes away from your house?

Macy- please come over

Cameron- are you okay?

Macy- just come over.

--

I hear someone knock and I quickly run to the door. He was standing there and I'm quick to hug. He stood there hugging me back. "Cameron, I need a charger my-," it was Derek behind Cameron. I pull away from the hug hiding my face.

They both walk in but Cameron and I go into a separate room to talk. "Hey, what's going on? It looks like you have been crying this whole time," he centers his gaze at me the whole time.

"It's Ethan," I hold back the tears.

He widens his eyes still looking at me,"Is he okay?" I nod my head "Did he hurt you," I shake my head. "You miss him don't you?" he asked and I nod.

"It's hard to move on from him. We went out to dinner and it was so nice how we were able to be out where no one knew us or what we were to each other. Then he told me how much he misses me and how he wants us to be something. When he dropped me home I said I'm sorry because I can't. But I wanted to say yes. The waitress was hitting on him and I felt jealous. I snapped at her but I forgot we were nothing," I start to laugh but cry at the same time. "Then I call my mom thinking she can give me advice but she hangs up on me," I put my hands up in the air.

He shakes his head,"Macy, I'm sorry for what's going I truly don't know what to say. But do what feels right to you even though there are cons to it. That's all I can tell you,"

But then Derek jumps right into the conversation,"I know what to say, think about it. If you guys date it would break your family apart because you are dating your fucking step-brother. Imagine you have kids and they ask how did you meet him. What are you going to say? That you met him because your mom married his father? It's just so wrong and this relationship just started through lust nothing else," he laughs

"Derek get the fuck out!" I yell feeling nothing but anger. "If I want to be with him, I fucking will do it." he just stands there but Cameron didn't even say anything instead he walks out.

"Look, I'm sorry but I hate how you even bother to think to date him. But when I asked you, you straight up didn't give me a chance," he shrugs

---

days later...

ETHAN

Brianna was sleeping next to me but I wasn't able to fall asleep. So I get up to go the kitchen. I reach out for a cup when I hear Brianna screaming. "Ethan!" she yells and quickly I run to her dropping the cup on the floor. "My water broke," she cries out and I had no idea what to do.

"We need to get her to the hospital now!" Macy's mom runs into the room with the phone in her hand.

>>>>

We get in the hospital but with Brianna still screaming to death. "We can give you something so you won't feel the pain," she nods very eagerly. But now it was time to push because she was now in labor.

I was only allowed in the room since she wanted me here. I stood right beside her holding her hand,"Brianna, you can do it. Keep pushing do it for Dylan," I say to her.

"I'm trying," she grunts as she continues to push harder. The veins on the side of her forehead pop out. She stops pushing and shakes her head,"I'm tired, I can't do it," she starts to close her eyes.

I hold onto her hand tighter,"Push! Dylan wants to see Riley. I want to be there for her. Remember she's the only thing you have left of him," I try to get her to push

She starts to push again but crying at the same time. She was in so much pain. "She's out," they say and she smiles at me. They bring out to us to cut her cord. I take the scissors in my hands and cut it. "What's her name?" the doctor asked as they wrap up the baby

"Riley," she smiles just looking at her newborn daughter in the arms of the nurse. All we heard was the baby crying.

I walk out the room and go into the lobby. "Riley, is born" I announce. They run to me hugging me tightly. They walk into the room and I just stay here waiting.

Text messages to Macy

Ethan- riley is born

Macy- omg!! pls get a picture for me. i wish i was there right now

I do too.

Ethan- you should stop by tmr. anyway gtg just wanted to let you know

Macy- take care

----

short chapter but we are at 290k im trying to get my phone back soon. and tbh i feel like this book is coming to an end soon i just don't know when

anywho ty!!!

peace

-mitzy