EIGHTEEN

hours later >>>

I enter my room and lock myself in here. No one was with me. Ethan was next door blasting some shitty music. My mom was taking my damn uncle to the airport. Daniel was with her as well.

I take out my weed and roll up a blunt. I lick it for it to stick together and light it up. I place it in between my fingers and inhale the smoke and out the nose it went. "Some good shit," I breathe out

I keep taking hits but longer ones. My room starts to fill up with smoke. That's when he came in my room. "Smoke somewhere else, my room smells like weed now," he groans and runs his hands through his messy black hair. I just laugh of how stupid he looked.

"Want a hit? You really need it," I suggest and he just groans even more.

The asshole needs to relax. A few hits won't hurt him. "Are you crazy? I don't smoke that shit," he rolls his eyes

"Just take one," I repeat and he takes the blunt out of my hands and inhales. The smoke left his lips and he takes more hits.

"That's what I thought," he sits next to me and passes it back to me. I inhale it and pass the smoke to his mouth with mine. He blows it out and the blunt was finished. But that's not what I desired right now.

He tries to get the jar of weed from me but instead his hands go up my shirt. He stops as he realizes what he did. But I didn't want him to stop, I needed more.

I craved his touch with mine. The desire burning inside of me to be with him again. I just need to feel his touch. Our bodies together again. I shouldn't crave him but I do. I miss it all, not him but the feeling.

"I want you," I whisper to him and just like that I crash my lips with his. His hands roam all over my body as if it was a map. He squeezes my ass and lifts me up from the floor to the bed.

He places me there and his kisses linger down. I let out a small moan and play with his hair as he lowers down to my heat. He stops and pulls my pants down. with my underwear attached to it. After he unzips his pants and pulls them down. I take off my shirt and bra.

With no warning he inserts himself inside of me in a single thrust. It hurt but after it followed a sensation of pleasure. His thrusts gets harder and his grip on my hips do too. "Et-than," I moan as he continues

moments later >>

We change positions and he lays flat on the bed. I climb on top of him and jump on him (obviously his dick). I bounce up and down just not being able to keep my moans to myself. "Let it out" he says to me smirking.

As my boobs bounce up and down he grabs both them and starts to grope them. Still bouncing on him he puts his head up high reaching my boobs with his mouth.

"Ethan I'm close," I cry out and when I reach my high I stop. I get off of him and lay there in bed with him, on his chest. "Why do we do this?" I say as I continue to lay there on his sweaty wet chest.

He lets out a breathe and it hits my face. "We know it's wrong but it feels right you know," he says so softly and my eyelids started to feel heavy. I let them shut.

ETHAN
I notice that she fell asleep on me. She's such a difficult person but very different when she's high. Her breathing is at a soft pace not like earlier. "Honey we are home!" I hear Mary yell and I begin to freak out.

I don't have time to leave her home. I cover her up and hide my face with her hair. I'm so fucked. The door opens and I hear,"Oh my god!" she yells and closes the door again. Macy wakes up and she notices that her mom was just in here. I go to my room before she can see i'm not there.

She opens my door and says,"Ethan what's going on?" I pretend not to hear that I'm asleep. She leaves and I get all dressed up into my clothes.

"We are fucked," Macy walks into my room in just an oversized t-shirt. I pull her towards me and kiss her. I smile against our kiss.

"Just say it was some guy," I tell her

—-
MACY

"Macy, who in Earth was that in your room?" she glares at me but turns her look down.

"A friend." I said with no emotion and she just looks at me with a look of "I'm not stupid" "Look mom I'm sure you know what happened, I used a protection and plus I always hear you and Daniel," her cheeks turn red and I laugh

"You are too young to be having sex have some respect Macy," she looks at me "Mom, I'm 18, I've done it before," I roll my eyes

"You're grounded, no more go-ing out!" and I laugh. I don't even go out and the guy lives with me. I wave bye to her and go into my room. Ethan was there laying on the floor looking at me when I entered the room.

"I'm so sorry. I got you in deep shit didn't I?" he scratches his head and I nod.

"It doesn't matter anyway," I shrug. He sighs and continues to look at me. I looked at him weirdly because I don't even know why he kept looking. "Why do you keep looking at me?" I ask

Once more his gaze grows on me and he says,"Maybe because we both know this is wrong but we continue to do it. I mean why do we?" and that's when it hit.

"Because of the thrill?" I say it more like a question and he just shakes his head. "Then what?" I ask

He take his time to answer me. I'm sure he's thinking to say something but for it to sound right. But why is he thinking so hard. "Don't you think we both live for what we do with each other? If you think about it you tried to stay away and look where we are again. It's not a bad thing trust me but what about when one of us is bored with with it but the other still wants it,"

"well then we enjoy it while it lasts or until we get caught," I laughed and he kisses me

again lame chapter i guess but i'm tired and my parents woke me up at 6 am we are dropping my mom off to the airport right now. Even though i wasn't supposed update today i am because i am very much bored. let's not forget how i'm already close to 3k so quick!

please check out my other works 😘.

anyone watch zach and mia? (a show kians in)

peace !

-mitzy🌻