TWENTY-FOUR

PART 2 // DON'T PLAY SONG

I look up and it was Cameron. "You okay?" he asked and I smiled at him. I didn't even know if I was okay at this point. "You know Derek won't stop asking about you," when I hear his name I blow out my blunt and look at him confused. "Yeah, he misses you but of course he doesn't admit it. None of us like his girlfriend,"

"Why?" I ask looking at him. But then my view changed to the front of me. I didn't know but I felt so compelled to look in front of me. It's like I knew something was going to be there. I didn't know what exactly I was looking at but I smile. It felt like Dylan was here with me.

Just thinking if he was here with me in this moment it made it feel okay. "Because she doesn't like him hanging out with us. He has to sneak around to even text us," he breathes out and I finally snap out of my thoughts.

I think about what to say,"Talk to him. Let him know that you can't lose him because of how his girlfriend is. If he's happy then support him." I said not even looking at Cameron.

"Thank you, by the way if you ever want to talk I'm here. See you in school on Monday," he says and wonders off somewhere. I started to ask myself if Dylan was really here or was it just an imagination for me to feel safe. I started to like the feeling of being alone because that was when I felt like I was still surrounded by Dylan.

---

I enter the house and it's filled with noise coming from the kitchen. There was my mom cooking with Daniel, just smiling. In the other hand Ethan was helping them cook and also he seemed happy. They didn't notice I was standing there. "Only if our family was actually like this," my mom says with a sigh

"Our family is like this. Just give Macy some time Mary she needs it. She's going through a hard time right now," Daniel steps in to defend me but that wasn't enough for my mom to stop talking.

It's been two minutes and yet no one see's me here standing. "It's been months Daniel. She doesn't do anything but stay in her room. Why can't she be like Ethan. He actually tries and she doesn't." and that's when my heart sank low again. Today just wasn't my day at all.

Daniel's face grows mad just as those words leave her lips. "Macy is a good girl. Give her time and try to understand your daughter. Not everything is about you," he spits and that's when my mom seen me stand there watching it all happen.

"Ma-cy, I'm so sorry," she says but I walk away. I slam my door when I get into my room. I was alone again which meant he was here with me just that I wasn't actually going to see him. I lay beside the corner of my bed and just sit there. There was no crying but silence.

ETHAN

"You didn't have to say all that," I tell Mary and I walk away. Why didn't I tell Macy that I meant it all. Every single detail was true. I take out my phone and text my therapist.

Ethan- hey can I stop by?

Therapist- yes

I go get my keys and then go outside.

---

There I sat waiting to be called next. I watched the clock go by and it had felt like I was here for hours now. I started to grow inpatient, I start to fiddle with my fingers to cut off time. "Ethan Dolan?" someone calls out and that was my queue to get up. I walk inside of a room filled with posters of depression saying that it was all going to be alright.

I take a seat in front of my therapist. "So Ethan, how's everything," she says with a warming smile. But I didn't smile back I had a frown.

"Horrible, I told her everything I wanted to. But then I said it wasn't true," I pass my hands through my hair. Panic started to take over my body as my leg now starts to shake up and down.

She still smiles at me and says,"Is it possible you might feel something for her?" she asked and the thought sticks into my head. I don't like Macy. At least I don't think I do.

"No," I said bluntly

"Think about it, you miss her. You even came here to try to fix things with her. This is all for her not for you," she says but I still didn't think I had feelings for her. Because I don't

----

MACY

I woke up to the loud obnoxious sound of my alarm. Which meant I had to get ready for school. I get off of bed and play my music so I can get ready.

PLAY THE SONG

"It makes me insecure but I want some more," I sing along out loud to the song as washing my face. My face was clearing up from the acne I was getting and I was glad.

My music gets turned off and I just look to see it was Ethan. "You have a nice voice but not everyone likes to wake up to blasting music princess," he says with his morning voice which was pretty hot.

I laughed and scoffed at the same time,"No one asked you for your opinion," I roll my eyes at him but all he did was laugh at me. He's so fucking bipolar.

"Can we just drop the whole "I hate you" shit?" he suggested so I nod to him. "By the way, you have a beautiful voice, if I didn't already mention," he smirks and I feel myself get hot. "Aww, is hardcore Macy blushing?" he teases and I smack his arm.

I look at him and say,"What do you want?" but the whole time I looked at his lips. But I can't do this not here not right now. I want his lips with mine again.

"Nothing why?" instead I attacked his lips with mine crashing with his. I groan against our lips. He slips his hand underneath my shirt. His hand going north touching the lace of my bra.

Before our moment is ruined my mom yells,"Macy, Ethan hurry up!" he pulls away from my lips and before leaving.

He whispers,"I'll finish later," and goes back into his room. In the other hand I go back into my room and dress up into a pair of black skinnies with a shirt that says,"Black is poetic," for my makeup I do my eyebrows and do winged liner. I can't forget about my space buns. I put on highlight on the tip of my nose and apply black matt lipstick.

---

We finally arrive to school,"Macy are you sure you don't want to go back home and change?" but I ignore her comment and walk to school.

Walking in the hallway I spot out Derek. I had no idea who I was supposed to hang out with at this point. Everyone just kept looking at me. "Goth!" someone yells behind but I continue to walk

---

lame chapter but i have writers block right now and i haven't been sleeping. im to blame but hope you liked this filler and happy holidays

let me know what would you like to read next or want to happen. i take suggestions.

// thank you for 15k love u follow my ig for more info on my books ( urbanfemale ) my snapchat is ( unwantedmitzy ) if you message me on any of these let me know you came from here

next possible update tuesday :)

peace

-mitzy