THIRTY-FIVE

I get off the car and off he went. I knock the door and Daniel opened it when I was hoping that Ethan would open it. "Is my mom here?" I asked and he shoots me a smile

"I'm sure you want to know if he's here and sorry he isn't but since your mom told him you were coming he couldn't be home for it," my heart shattered but I put on a smile as if I didn't want to scream at my mom right now

He let's me in and I didn't know if he was lying so I make my way to his room. I look around so I'm not being watched. As I'm about to open his door someone stumbles upon me,"Open it but he isn't there," my mom storms behind me

I inhale in a breathe and turn around to greet her. "Hi mom," I grit through my teeth but she wasn't buying any of it. I didn't want to be here I wanted to just leave because he wasn't even here like I hoped he was.

We both walk back into the living room but she takes a seat next to Daniel just smirking at me. Mean while he looked kind of upset. Maybe, because he couldn't be here. "Daniel and I are finally having our wedding and I want you-,' but Daniel cuts her off

"We want you and Ethan to be part of it," that's when my mom looks back at him with a glare. But he didn't seem to care of the way she was now looking at him. "I don't care if you don't want them together but my son will be there," he emphasized on my

I lost focus right after. I didn't even know what they were saying anymore. All I could think of what would Cameron and Derek think? What does the school know? All these questions spinning around in my head.

I start to feel so over whelmed but this was the outcome of my whole fling with Ethan. "Can I get the rest of the things from my room?" I blurted out but I just wanted to sleep. I wasn't down to go back with the asshole of my dad. They nod and I go into my room.

It looked so empty and there was my stuff the way I left it. I go lay in bed and shut my eyes. I smile as I think of all the pleasant memories I had with Ethan. I wasn't remembering the sexual ones because the one's I treasured most were when he would laugh with me.

"Ethan give it to me!" I yell as he extended his arm up high with my charger in his hand. "Come on Eth! My phone is dead and I need to watch my show." I whine but that just made him laugh.

He throws the charger into the bathroom as I am on my way to get it he pulls me by the waist holding me back from getting it. "Cheater!" I yell but laughing with him. He eventually lets go but when he did I didn't even go for it anymore.

There we sat in the floor but he reaches over for a box underneath the bed,"Ohh what's this?" he smirked at me but I yell at him to put it down. "Look what we have here. Aw it's baby Macy," he exclaims scanning through the pictures.

All he was now doing was adore my baby pictures in his hand. I stopped paying attention to the pictures with endless smiles in them. "You looked so cute what happened?" he jokes but I squint my eyes looking at him. I lightly hit his shoulder.

"You look like shit and I don't tell you anything," I roll my eyes at him. He just puts the pictures back underneath. Now his attention was on me, nothing else. There was a gap in between us but all we did was look at each other.

I thought of how we would be if our parents weren't together. Would we work out as a couple? "Take that back," he tells me but I shake my head at him. His smile goes to a smirk. That's when he was now tickling me. I was moving all over the place not being able to stop laughing.

Before I make the move to lean in we get interrupted,"Yo, Ethan!" Cameron says and as soon as we hear his voice coming from afar he creates a bigger distance between us. We pretend like we weren't just laughing with each other. He gets up to leave with him. "What were you doing with her?" he asked and his response hurt.