Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us

Jinyoung went over to the fridge to get something to drink, he just got back from his morning jog, he doesn't usually jog, with the busy schedule he has, but he somehow felt like it this morning.

He layed down on the couch, zoning out. He has always been like this eversince he broke things off with Taera, his ex-girlfriend.

The memory of her kissing some other guy keeps replaying in his head, and that day broke him, badly. He had plans for them, he wanted a future together, he thought she was the one, but oh well, he was wrong.

It's hard to believe you cheated, after all we've been through. He thought to himself. He shook his head and shrugged the thought of, he claimed to have moved on from her, and he's hoping its not a lie.

-

It was Monday morning and Jisoo was all ready for work, she put on a pencil skirt and an off-the-shoulders navy blue top. She was running late that morning, and her father had left earlier that morning without her.

She worked with her father's company as the head of the marketing department, also the vice president, it was an airline company, a succesful one.

"Bye mum, I'm soooo sorry.", she said as she hugged her mother.

"Alright, don't skip meals.", her mother reminded her.

"Alright, I'll get going now!!", she said as she unlocked her car.

-

She arrived at the office and everyone was busy working around. Her personal assistant greeted her.

"Goodmorning Ms.Yoon.", her assistant greeted.

"Goodmorning to you too Soyou, I know I'm running kinda late so can you come into my office and inform me about my schedule?", she asked as she rushed into her office room with her assistant running behind her.

"Alright, you have a meeting later in an hour with the new airline company, and then later after that you have a meeting with the designer for the new uniforms. That's all for today, oh and also there are some documents you have to sign.", her assistant said.

"That's all? I'm free for lunch?", she said happily.

"Yes!!", Soyou smiled.

"Alright, thank you so much,", she sighed in relief, "Oh, you can hand me the documents later for me to sign.", she said.

-

Jisoo was at a coffee shop, grabbing something to drink, she was waiting for her order to be called out, she was humming to herself as she went through some paperwork, she loved her job, there was no denying that, and she was good at it of course.

Suddenly two orders were called out at the same time, and Jisoo heard her name, she gathered her stuff and went over to the pick-up counter.

Jinyoung was at the same cafe, he heard his order getting called out as well, the both of them went over to the counter, and the both of them were about to reach out for their drinks, until their hands acidentally touched.

"Oh, sorry.", Jisoo said looking up at him, smiling apologetically. Jinyoung turned to her and smiled back.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too.", he said as he grabbed his drink, so did Jisoo. Jinyoung went back to his seat while Jisoo headed out of the cafe, she took a sip of her supposedly mocha latte, until she realised it tasted different, it tasted like...hot chocolate.