Chapter ~1

HEY GUYS WELCOME TO SOLD TO THE GANG LEADER...THIS ISN'T MY FIRST BOOK BUT MY FIRST BOOK IS TRASH SO I'M NOT EVEN GONNA BOTHER TELLING YOU GUYS TO READ IT CAUSE ITS GONNA BE A WASTE OF YOUR TIME. ANYWAY'S IM SORRY IF THIS ISN'T A GOOD BOOK FOR YOU OR IF YOU DIDN'T ENJOY IT! YES THIS BOOK HAS MANY MANY MANY CORRECTIONS TO IT, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EDIT THE BEST AS I CAN FOR THE WATTY'S 2018. BUT I WILL MISS SOME HERE AND THERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT OF HELP IF YOU COULD COMMENT  NEXT TO THE WORDS I MESSED UP ON. THANKS! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK! NOW ENOUGH OF ME TALKING WELCOME TO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF SOLD TO THE GANG LEADER....

EDITED: AUGUST 4, 2018

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sun shinning on my face. I groaned when I heard a knock at my door. 

"Can I help you," I said underneath my blanket. 

"GET UP!" my mom yelled at me. 

I groaned but obeyed. I went to my bathroom and cleaned myself up. I went into my closet and chose my outfit.

I quickly did my hair and rushed downstairs

I quickly did my hair and rushed downstairs. I overheard my dad talking to one of his clients. 

"Are you sure, that's what he said." my dad said. 

"Yes sir," the man said. 

"Fucking hell, how am I suppose to deal with this," my dad groaned. 

I heard footsteps coming towards the door, I quickly ran to the kitchen. 

"Hey mom," I said. 

"Morning dear," she said flipping pancakes. 

She passed me some pancakes and I stuffed it in my mouth before my dad came out. 

"GOT TO GO!" I said with my mouth full. 

"Madison don't talk with your mouth full," my mother said sternly. 

I was about head out the door but my dad caught me. 

"You're out in a hurry," he said. 

"Well, I got to go school," I said. 

"At 6:45 am when school starts at 9:00," he raised an eyebrow at me. 

I chuckled nervously. 

"When are you gonna start telling me the truth when you know I know when you lie," he asked me. 

"I don't know," I said looking down at my feet. 

He sighed.

 "Well, then go to school, and watch your back. There are a lot of bad people out there," he said. 

I quickly nodded my head and went outside the door. I walked down the street and listened to some music. I walked to the mall and wandered around, I walked to school and it was 8:55am. 

"Well, 5 more minutes before class starts," I mumbled. 

I walked to my locker and grabbed my textbooks for the first 2 periods. I closed it and walked to L.A class. A few minutes later the bell rang and everyone filled the room. The teacher came in and looked straight at us.

 "Class we are gonna have a debate on which gender goes through more pain," the teacher said. 

"If you think boys go right if you think girls go left," she said.

 We all separated to our sides. Of course the boys went over to the boys side and the girls to the girls side. 

"Madison come up here and Jay come up here," the teacher said. 

We went to the middle of the two groups.

 "Now Jay explain why boys go through more pain," the teacher said.

 "Have you ever been kicked in the balls....I think not unless," he said raising an eyebrow at the girls. 

"Okay, okay no." I quickly said. 

"Girl's goes through more pain the guys," I said. 

"Have you been hit in the boobs, I think not unless...." I said mocking him. 

"Another one do guys go through monthly periods, do guys need to give birth to a baby, and back to your ball statement it's the same for girls, just different parts," I said Everyone OHHHHHHH'ed at my statement. 

"I think that should be good enough reasons to tell you why girls go through more pain," I said smirking.

 I headed back to my seat. Then the bell rang, I walked to my next class. 

BACK AT HOME

I walked back home, and I pressed the buzzer at the gates. 

"Hello, Madison" the voice boomed. 

"Password," he said. 

Then a keypad appeared where the speaker was before I entered my password then my thumbprint and the gates opened. I walked inside and I went inside, and put my bags down. I walked into my room and I started reading my favorite book.

"Screw this who has time to read this shit when there's a fucking movie about it," I said. 

I opened my T.V in my room and began watching it. Moments later my door came swinging open. 5 men barged in here and started packing my stuff. 

"WHAT  THE HELL GET OUT OF MY ROOM," I yelled at them. 

They only continued packing. Two of the men grabbed both of my arms and pulled me downstairs I saw my mom crying her eyes out and my dad just looking at the ground. "Mom dad?" I said. 

"MOM DAD HELP ME! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I yelled. 

"Your dad sold you to a gang leader," the guy on the right said. 

"WHAT HOW COULD YOU?!" I yelled at him. 

"He couldn't pay back Jason so either he sold you to him or he dies," the man on the left said. 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! YOU ARE A SICK BASTERED I HOPE ONE DAY YOU WON'T HAVE ANY MORE CHILDREN IF YOU DO THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FIRST ONE! HOW YOU DISAPPOINTED HER HOW YOU FAILED HER," I yelled at them. 

My dad came up and smacked me across the face. I got out of the guys hold and I jumped onto my dad and I started hitting him.

 "YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SLAP ME OR ANYONE!" I yelled at him. 

I was pulled off of him by one of the guards and they hauled me out of the door.