~ Chapter Part 29 ~

JASON'S POV

I woke up to the bright sun shining through the curtains, and a pair of arms wrapped around my torso. I turned around to see Allison hugging me from behind. I wished this was Madison that was doing this but it wasn't, Madison has been gone for a few weeks, she is in the house but she just never comes out of her room. The girls go in and out of her room every day with sad faces once in a while. I heard the girls talking outside the room. "Do you think she's okay, I mean her stomach pains have been coming and going."  "I just think it's the stress right now, I mean she did just break up with Jason again after like what 2 days not even." She was going through stomach pains and no one was helping her through it...besides the girls. "We need to go check- " "AHHHHHHHH!" a piercing scream came from down the hall. I heard the girl's rush towards the noise. I quickly got out of Allison's grip and followed the girls. The girls opened Madison's room door, I quickly ran inside to see Madison not in there. "Girls wait," I said. "No, Madison's needs us and we are going to be there for her," Joey said. "I'm coming with you," I said to them. " Madison doesn't want to see you right now," Joey said. "I don't care she is part of the gang and I make sure everyone in the gang is okay," I said. "Well, you made her angry and sad twice so..." Joey said. "Where is she," I asked them. They entered the password for the closet and went in, I followed them inside. The girls ran down the stairs and sprinted towards the living room. I went down the stairs and followed the girls and saw Madison laying on the floor hugging her stomach, she was crying. "MADISON!" the girls yelled. They all ran to her and lifted her shirt up, they didn't see anything wrong with her until.... "Madison...I know this doesn't seem to be the best time to ask you this but when did you get your period," Alyessa asked her. "I haven't yet I am late by 5 days," she said. "I think you need a doctor Madison," Joey suggested. "AHHHHH!" she screamed again she was sobbing right now. "I don't want to go," Madison said. "You have to Madi, what if something was really wrong," Joey said running her fingers through Madison's hair. "Like what cancer," Madison said. The girls nodded. "Wouldn't that be a good thing, I mean life is just all downs for me," she said. "Don't say that," Maya said. "I don't want to say it but we all know it's true...I mean I fall in love with my first boyfriend ends up being a total fail, then I fall in love with Jason and he cheats on me, then another time with Jason and I end up being his ex again. I mean I gave him everything...literally everything and right now I am on the floor screaming because of pains I have in my stomach, and I am late. I am also telling not only you girls this but also Jason who is just standing there watching me talk to you guys," she said. She slowly got up and walked over to the mini kitchen and drank a glass of water. "Really and the pains are gone," she said. "I seriously need like a gallon of water next to me all the time," she said. The girls went up to her and whispered something into her ear. "No that can't be possible, it was one day and I am pretty sure it was protected," Madison said slightly scared. The girls whispered something into her ear again. "Guys I love you all, but can I have some privacy right now," she asked. The girl's nodded and dragged me upstairs.

MADISON'S POV

They all left and I was thinking about what the girl's said to me. I couldn't be pregnant right? I quickly got changed and went upstairs for the first time in a while. 

I walked out of my room and went downstairs

I walked out of my room and went downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed myself a glass of water.  My stomach started hurting again but it wasn't as bad. I gripped onto the counter tightly, breathing in and out of my mouth trying to calm down. The pain wasn't as bad as usual, which is a very good thing. Then I heard someone go down the stairs, and Allison's face showed through. "Damn it," I muttered. I couldn't move because everytime I moved my stomach acts all wierd again. She came closer to me. "Stay.The.Hell.Away.From.Me," I said through my clentched teeth. "Umm....how about no. I just love to see you like this going absent for what 3 weeks then just suddenly appearing, and now feeling threatened by me," she said. I couldn't focus on anything my head was feeling light. "Ad just how I love seeing your face everytime when I fall asleep when you see the ring on my finger," she said. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled trying to keep myself steady. Then I heard many more footsetps coming down the stairs. "Madison," I heard a voice say. I couldn't focus on anything. I rested my head agianst my hand on the counter top. I felt multiple hands on my shoulders and Allison's sqeaky voice. "Pass me the medicine on the table," I said pointing over there. Joey quickly gave it to me...or I think it was her. I swallowed the pill and drank some water. I stood there for 5 minutes and everything was better. I stood up and saw the guys standing there. They were giving me worried stares. "I'm fine, just a stomach ache," I said. "Please come up back to us we miss you Madi. I don't know how long we can last with Allison she's a crazy bitch," Jace said. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh, but failed horribly. "Is that  way to talk to the wife of the gang leader," she said. I turned around to face her, but before I could talk someone said somthing. "She's right guys, you shouldn't talk to her like that. She could have you heads hung right now," Jason said. I turned to face the guys and they were literally begging. "Please help us, she's a crazy bitch," Jace whispered. I laughed. "You should stop calling her names before I have your heads hung," Jason said still upstairs. "Well, she is one," I muttered. "Okay that's it," he said. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and then his face showed up. I rolled my eyes. "Hey babe," Allison said. "Why is everyone-....oh..." he said looking at me. I scoffed and turned back to the boys. "So you want me to stay here," I asked the boys.