~ Chapter 44 ~

" I don't care anymore about this stupid game," he said. "Okay," I said. He rolled his eyes. "WHAT?!" I asked. " What I mean is, is that I have chosen the person," he said. "OH okay," I said still confused what he means by this. He rolled his eyes. I smacked his arm. "WHAT?!" he said putting his hands up in surrender. "Nothing I just love hitting you," I said. I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed myself an orange and an apple and also a coconut. "What are you doing," he asks me. "Eating," I said. "You Crave fruit, not like chocolate or burger or deserts," he asked me. I nodded. I took a bite out of my apple. Then I peeled my orange and ate it. Then my coconut. I grabbed a big ass knife and I set it on the ground and I chopped the top of it off. I grabbed a staw and I drank some juice. "Want some," I asked him. He grabbed it and drank some. She put her hair into a messy bun which looked super sexy. "Okay well, if you wanted to tell me that you called off the game then I will be at the pool," I said. "No that's not all," he said giving me back my drink. I nodded telling him to continue. "Okay, so I have chosen....you," he said. I literally choke on my drink. "WHAT?!" I yell. "You," he said. "Why," I said. "I mean you spend more time with her more than me how is that even possible," I asked him. "Because you're natural," he said. "Uh....I don't know if that's a compliment or..." I said. "I mean that you don't wanna have sex with me to make anyone else jealous, you let me do whatever I wanted when she's here you didn't care, you don't want attention all the time and you don't wear all those lingerie to impress me," he said. "The better word would be less slut like," I said. He smiled. "Well, I'm gonna go swim, join us if you like," I said. He nodded. I went to the pool with my coconut. The girls came and drank out of the straw. I laughed at them. I grabbed a spoon and ate the actual coconut. I went inside the pool. The girl's surrounded me. "Okay let's play truth or truth," Maya suggests. We all nod. "Okay, Madi first kiss," Maya asked me. "Okay, so I was in what like 10th grade and this guy walks up to me and he asked me out of course I said yes, so we went on dates and all that fancy shit. Then one night we went to a river and we sat there looking at the moon. He leaned in for a kiss and I let him it was like a full on tongue kiss and we both didn't know how close we were to the edge and we fell inside the river," I said. "So at the end, you both were soaking wet," Maya said. I laughed. "Not like that," I said. "But yeah," I said. "Who was the guy," Joey asked. "I don't think that would make Maya comfortable," I said giving her a small smile. "I'm fine with it, you guys are exes and just best friends. And you gave me permission to date him so I am fine with stories from your past," Maya said. I smiled. "Well, then it was with Noah," I said. "DON'T BELIEVE A WORD SHE SAID!" Noah yelled. All of us laughed. "SO YOU DIDN'T TAKE ME OUT!" I yelled across the room. He shook his head. "LIAR!" I yelled. "TAKE THAT BACK!" he yelled. I shook my head. Then he swam across the pool and grabbed Maya from the waist. "Take that back or I get Maya for the rest of the day," he said. "Take her, you guys might leave us alone anyways," I said smirking. "That's true," Maya said. We all laughed. "Babe, you're supposed to give me the upper hand not them," Noah whinned. "I think little Noah needs to go to sleep," I said. "I'm older than you by a year," he said. "Well, I'm not a kid, I am having one," I said. He glared at me. "Don't try with me, I won against Jason," I said. He looked away. "Well, you guys hang out here, I'm gonna go get ready, I have someone coming over," I said. "BYEEE!" they all yelled. I waved my hand. I went to the living room in the closet and Jason was literally pulling out his hair. I sit down next to him. "What are you doing," I ask him. "Trying to figure out a math problem," he said. "What kind," I asked him. He shoved the paper to me and I pick up the pencil and do it in under 10 seconds. "Here," I said handing it back to him. I stood up. "Well, I'm gonna get changed and change the house back to a normal house," I said. He sat there looking at me. "Uh....what?" I asked him. "2 things, I spend with like 30 minutes trying to solve a stupid math question and you come in and do it in under 10 seconds," he said. I nodded. "I took IB throughout high school, every single course," I said. "You're smart," he said. "That I am Sam I am," I said laughing. "And second, your belly really looks good on you," he said. I smile at him. "Thanks," I said. "Bye," I said. I took a shower and head to my room. I grab an outfit and I change it.

 I grab an outfit and I change it

My phone rang. "Hey," I said. "Madison, we are outside the house," he said. "I'm coming," I said. I hung up. "Jason can you open the door please," I asked him. He nodded and went upstairs. I followed him way slower, when I reached the door the teenage boy came in looking like he wanted to die because he was here. "Well, Nick let's go," I said holding out my hand. He nodded and grabbed my hand. I led him to a piano. "So you want to play piano right?" I asked him. He nodded. "Okay what song do you want to play," I asked him. "Titanium," he replied. I nodded. "Okay then, here is the music and I will sing with it," I said. He nodded. "Okay let's start," I said.