~ Chapter 62 ~

2 MONTHS LATER...MADISON CAN BE DUE ANY MINUTE NOW

I woke up and did my daily normal routines, I went downstairs and saw the boys on the couch. "Hello," I said to them. "Good morning mom," they all said. The girls came downstairs including Kiera she stayed the whole week since her parents went to Europe for 2 months. And this was the first week. "Hi sweetheart," I said. "MOMMY!' she yelled jumping into my arms. The girls came over to me and I gave them Kiera. I went back to cutting the carrots and cucumbers. Till I felt the baby kick again but with more power.  I groaned and dropped the cucumber into the sink. He kicked again, and I groaned louder. With each kick, the power goes up. Till I felt my water burst. "HOLY MOTHER OF FU-" "SHUT UP!" I heard. "YOU CAN TELL ME TO SHUT UP WHEN A BABY ISN'T GONNA COME OUT OF ME!" I yelled back at the girls. The girls quickly came to my side. "We need to get you to a hospital," Joey said. "No sh- AHHHHH!" I screamed. Then Jason came running down the stairs. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT USING KNIVES WHEN PREGNAN- OHHHH SHIT!" he said running over to me. "AHHHHH!' I screamed again. "Fucking get the car started," I growled. The girl's supported me while the guys get the car ready. I felt another pain coming and I grabbed what was closes to me and it was an apple. I screamed while squishing the apple. "Jesus let's get her to the car," Zoe said. They all hauled me out to the car. Jason drove off as soon as everyone was in the car. "OH FUCKING SHIT!" I yelled gripping onto the car handle. "Hurry.The.Fuck.Up," I growled panting. We reached the hospital and they took me into a room. The doctor came into the room. "Okay Madison let's see how far you are right now," he said. "Well it looks like you are 1 cm so far, would you like some medicine to make the contractions stop or..." he asked. "AHHHHH! YES!" I yelled gripping onto the hospital bed. The doctor left the room and came back 2 minutes later and put the medicine in my body. I sighed not being able to feel any pain anymore. "You're doing great baby," Jason said. "You clearly need to go back to the birth simulator, how did it feel when I said those words to you," I asked him. "Mad," he admitted. I nodded. He laughed. My mom came in. "Hello dear," she said. "Hi mom," I said. "You okay," she asked. I nodded. "Are you sure you're okay," Jason asked me. "No I'm about  to push out a baby out of my vagina I am so fine," I said. "Wow so she gets a yeah I'm fine and I get a sarcastic answer," he said. I nodded. "She knows the pain, and she's gonna experience another one," I said. She sighed. It's been like 5 hours since the medicine went inside my body. The doctor came in and checked me again. "Well, you need to start pushing," the doctor said. I groaned. "Okay you read-" "AHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as the pain went through my body. "I'm gonna take that as a yes," he muttered. Jason grabbed my hand. "Okay 3.2.1 PUSH!" the doctor yelled. I screamed and I pushed while squeezing Jason's hand. "Okay PUSH!" he said. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled while pushing.

24 hours later

"Adam River Hunt. Born: January, 7, 2018. Parents: Jason Hunts and Madison Rivers." the doctor filled out the birth certificate. I nodded out of breath. Jason was holding Adam currently. The girl's were dying because of Adam's cuteness. The guys were next to me talking to me. 

2 DAYS LATER

"Okay Madison you are free to leave," the doctor said. "Thank-you," I said. I packed everything and I got dressed. Adam was in his car seat. "Let's go," I said to Jason. He nodded. We walked out and went inside the car I sat at the back with Adam. He was sleeping. "Want another one," Jason smirked to me looking in the rear mirror. "Not anytime soon, but yes," I admitted. He smiled at me. Adam started stirring, but then quickly went back to sleep. I smiled at him while stroking his cheek. "He's so cute," I said. "Just like his father," Jason commented. I rolled my eyes. And he laughed. We reached the house and we went inside. Kiera was the first one to me. She hugged my leg. "Hey sweetheart," I said. She told me to bend down. "Yes," I said crouching down to her level. " Please don't ever leave me with the boys again," she whispered into my ear. "Why," I asked her. "They were talking about girl's and how they are sexy," she whispered the last word like a bad word. I laughed. "You want me to put them in a timeout," I asked her. "No, I already did," she said. I raised an eyebrow. "I drew on their face since they sleeping right now," she said. I laughed. They boys were snoring I noticed they all had a drawing on them. "Give me a sharpie," I said to her. She grabbed one, and I went up to everyone's forehead and drew a dick all over their face. Kiera laughed. "You draw elephant trunks so good mommy," she said innocently. "Thank-you baby," I said. The guys woke up. "Hello," they said roughly. I smiled at them. I tried not to laugh. I smiled at them. "How are you," Lukas asked the newer son of the family. "I am fabulous, I can finally start wearing my old clothes again," I said. They all laughed. "And I can finally start training and dancing again," I said. I looked over at Jason and saw him carrying Adam. I smiled at him and he pointed upstairs, I nodded. "So how was your makeover," I asked them. "What do you-" "OH SHIT!" they all yelled and ran to the bathroom. "KIERA AND MADISON GET YOUR BUTTS IN THE BATHROOM!" Aydan yelled. Me and Kiera laughed. "No that just shows you how much of a dick you are," I said covering Kiera's ears.