~ Chapter 67 ~

I woke up the next morning at 5:30 am cuz it was a Monday and it was revenge day. I got my outfit ready and makeup and all the necessary stuff. Before getting changed I grabbed a pump and went to Adam's room. I pumped out some milk for Adam since I probably will be gone for the whole day. After that, I put it in the freezer. I went back upstairs and I saw Adam holding his feet in his two hands trying to kick. It was so cute. "Hey buddy," I said. He looked over at me and stared at me. I picked him up and went out of the room into Lucas's room. I put Adam down on his stomach still holding onto him just in case. Adam was laughing and then drool came on to Lukas's stomach. Lukas jerked awake. "Was that really necessary," he groaned. I nodded. "Now go shower," I said. "Yes Madi," he said. I woke up the others and they were all downstairs in an hour. Jason woke up as I gave them both kisses and went downstairs. Jason had a problem with my outfit but I explained to him it was just telling that guy what he missed out on when he had me but decided to cheat on me....in my own house.....that's a story for another time. I walked downstairs and everyone looked at me. "DAMN MADI!" everyone shouted. I rolled my eyes. "A little taste of how I actually dressed in one grade," I said. "Which one," Alyessa wiggle her eyebrows. "For me to know and for you guys to never find out," I said chuckling. "Let's go, guys," I said. We all got into the car and headed for the school. I signed in at the office letting teachers know I am here for a reason. "Alright, I have everything here and set up...Luckas?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "Places then," I said. The bell rang and everyone went to class except a few girls. "Ready," I asked Lukas. He nodded, I held his hand and went inside. "YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!" a pitchy girls voice came through the hallways. He just kept walking with me. "Seems like your taste has gone down," one of the girls said. "Yeah, his taste has gone down from useless sluts," I said. She glared at me. "You don't know who you are dealing with right now," she growled. "Neither do you sweetheart, have a good day," I said. "YOU'RE A BITCH!" she yelled. Then students came running into the hallway seeing what was about to go down. "Now!" I said to Lukas. He pressed a button and every T.V turned to the video he took of his ex and this dude having sex. Everyone started laughing. I turned to Lukas and gave him a high five. "YOU'RE WORTHLESS! NO WONDER WHY YOUR PARENTS GAVE YOU UP FOR ADOPTION...HOW'S THE ADOPTED LIFE LUKAS!" his ex-shot at him. Everyone burst into OHHH'S. I cleared my throat. "Honey, at least he can get adopted by someone unlike you, you will stay in the adoption center until your legally 18," I said. The whole school OHHH'D at my come back for her. She stomped her foot and left the school. "OKAY WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" a familiar voice said through the hallway. Jack my ex. "WHY YOU MAKING HER FEEL EMBARRASSED CUZ THIS PARENTLESS BOY COULDN'T PLEASURE HER RIGHT SO SHE WENT TO ME!" he yelled at everybody.

Madison's outfit

"NOW WHO'S THE PERSON THAT ROASTED HER!" he demanded

"NOW WHO'S THE PERSON THAT ROASTED HER!" he demanded. Everyone moved away from me. He looked at me and his eyes widened. "Me. What you gonna do about it," I asked him. "Madison," he said. "Madison rivers," everyone whispered. "Hey miss me," I asked him. Before he could answer. "I wanna show you something I worked on very hard yesterday just for you," I said. "GIRL'S!" I yelled. They all came and went to the back of the school. I turned and I went back as well. "Lukas," I said. He nodded. "Sit down and try to relax Jack," I said. We started singing Shout out to ex.