~ Chapter 55 ~

I don't know why, but I felt so guilty about what happened to Zoe. I knew he'd done this before but I didn't think he would have done this again. I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands. I felt a hand rubbing my back. "What's wrong baby girl," Jason's voice asked. "It's all my fault," I groaned. "What is," he asked me. "Zoe," I said. "That's is most definitely not your fault," he said. "Yes, it is," I said. "How," he sighed. " I knew he acted like this, but I didn't think he would keep doing it to others after what happened last time," I said. Then I covered my mouth. "What do you mean," he asked me. I shook my head. "Nothing," I said. "I've already let you go after you lied to me about being a virgin-" "I was a virgin till you took it," I said. " You had one 5 some and one 7 some and you're still gonna say you're a vir-" "Just because I had a 5 and a 7 some does not mean I let a dick go into me, I didn't want my first time like that, so instead I made the guys do something else to me," I said getting angry. I stood up and walked away, I slammed the door shut behind me. I walked downstairs and grabbed any car keys I saw. I got into the Lambo, and I drove off to a place that can calm me no matter how angry I was. I parked the car, and I walked myself to the beach. I sat down and looked at the scenery. I began walking around the beach, I took off my sandals and I walked in the water. I stood on a rock and I took a picture.

It was beautiful, the wind blew my hair and the scent of the ocean water just relaxed me

It was beautiful, the wind blew my hair and the scent of the ocean water just relaxed me. I felt the person behind me, their heat was radiating off of them and slightly to me. I quickly grabbed my gun hidden inside my bra, and I turned around and aimed at the person standing in front of me. I lowered my gun and turned around again. "What the fuck do you want," I growled. "Honey, you're gonna be a big sister," my mom said. "Did I not tell you not to have another one, did I not tell you that you failed me and that you're gonna fail this one as well," I said. "Why are you being such a bitch," she asked me. I turned around and slapped her so hard that she fell to the ground. "Me. A bitch, funny I am not even close to being a botch right now," I growled at her. "I don't care what you do to that poor child but he or she will never be apart of my family as long as she stays with you," I said. I could hear her sobbing, but guess what life ain't a perfect fairy tale. Then I heard a man's voice, I grabbed my gun and aimed at the person who stands there before me. My father. "Drop the gun," he said. "Over my dead body," I said. "If that's what you want," he said. I saw his arms go up and before he could. I shot next to him, I didn't hit him but the bullet was close. "Tell your man to stand down or mom and the child and you will go down," I said. He smirked. "Honey you think you will be able to take down 10 guards and me and our mother, and also your future brother or sister," he challenged me. I rolled my eyes, I could tell the formation of his guards were standing in. I aimed at the rock beside me and I shot at it the bullet bounced and hit dad's best guard in the chest. I turned around quickly and shot all 9 of them down. I turned around and saw my dad holding out his gun. Stupid idiot why didn't he shoot me when I was shooting his men. "Now, you wanna play this the easy way and drop your gun or the hard way where you lose everything," I asked him. He smirked. "You wouldn't hit a pregnant woman or your father," he said. I aimed at his foot and shot at it, he dropped down in pain. And I heard my mother screams. "I would because you guys aren't my parents last time I checked," I said walking away. I went inside the car and called the police. "Hi there, there were some shots heard at the beach on highway 27, and I heard a mother scream, I think someone's injured," I pretended to be a scared woman. "It's okay ma'me we have police coming towards that location," she said. I hung up and drove away. I went to a park not far away, and I sat on the swing, just thinking about my life. 

JASON'S POV

She slammed the door, I've never seen her so mad in my life. I decided to give her space so she could cool off. 2 SECONDS LATER! I couldn't handle her being so mad at me, I got off the bed and looked for her, she was nowhere to be seen. I looked at the keys hanging off of the wall, the Lambo key was missing. "GOD DAMNIT!" I yelled. "JACE!" I yelled. "YES!" he yelled. "TRACK THE LAMBO!" I yelled. A few seconds later I got sent an email from him locating the car. I jumped into a car and I drove to the place. I saw my car, and I parked right next to it. I saw her on the swing gazing at the stars, with a gun in her hand. She opened the gun, where you put the bullets in and it was empty and I know for a fact I always check her gun to make sure she is safe. She used the gun. I walked over to her and she looked at me. I embraced her in a hug, and she wrapped her arms around me and started crying. "Why are you crying," I asked. "I don't know they won't stop falling out," she said. I chuckled. "You shouldn't be laughing," she said. "Yeah, but I also know how much you hate it when people show you sympathy," I said to her. Then she started crying even more. "Why are you crying harder," I asked her. "Because you remembered," she said. "Hormones," I asked. She nodded. I laughed. Then she hit my neck. 'Not nice," she said. "That fucking hurt," I growled. "Well, you kinda deserved that," she said. "Let's get you home babe," I said.