~Chapter 83~

After helping the girls up, I went downstairs to make the guys and the girls something to eat. I made them a buffet literally. I made eggs, vegetables, steak, bacon, cut up fruit, salad and desserts. Allison came down and tried grabbing some food, which I quickly grabbed away before her filthy diseased hands touched the food. 

"Not for you," I told her.

"I'm hungry," she whined.

"I'm not your fucking butler, go fucking learn shit and make some food by yourself," I told her.

"You're under my roof," she told me.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be here if Jason didn't drag me here," I told her.

She tried getting the food again, and I slapped her hand away. Which she instantly screamed in pain. Jason came running down with her child in his hands.

"What happened," he asked frantically.

"She slapped my hand, and I think it's broken," she said in pain.

"Serves you well," I told her.

"I told you I only say things once," I told her.

"You just don't fucking listen to me," I told her.

"Josh isn't eating again," Jason said.

I laughed, and shook my head. Well of course he ain't gonna eat if he is only getting milk for 3 meals a day. I rolled my eyes, and grabbed the cart full of food and brought it upstairs. I went into the guys room whee everyone was, the girls were playing with Adam and laughing.

"Here's some food," I told them.

"You didn't have to Madi," Austin said.

"But I did, I left you guys alone here and you guys got hurt because of some stupid ass bitch," I told them.

"I really don't know what's going on with Jason lately but I know he's not himself, and I don't want to stay here another minute," Jace said everyone nodded.

"Well then we don't," I told him.

They looked at me confused.

"Just come live with me, I have space," I told them.

"The gang," Aydan muttered.

"Come with me and we will make a new one, except that we protect and don't deal drugs and shit," I told them.

They all nodded.

"Well quickly eat, but don't choke and get your stuff packed," I told them.

They all nodded. I went to the hallway and I bumped into Allison she glared at me. I smirked.

"Hell's gonna break loose soon, you better control that temper Jason doesn't show because today is the first time he will in a year." I told her.

"Hell's not breaking in my house with my child in it," she growled.

"Not your choice is it...bitch," I told her.

She glared at me and shoved me when she walked away. I smirked. I came back into the room 20 minutes later and everyone was packed. They gave me their luggage and I brought it down, and packed it inside the car. I went back in an dJason was standing there.

"Chill, I went to go check to see if Adam's toy was in the car," I told him.

I shoved past him and I went back upstairs to get Adam.

"Ready guys," I asked all of them.

They nodded. We all went downstairs and those two were eating on the couch while watching a movie. I cleared my throat and both heads turned.

"Boy, girls go back upstairs," Allison commanded.

No one moved.

"Did you hear what I say-"

"We did we just didn't fucking listen," Austin said.

"Jason-"

"Oh what you're gonna go to him whenever you don't get something you want, grow up bitch," i told her.

"Listen, you're under my roof-"

"Ah, no Jason's roof because I'm pretty sure you haven't worked a day in your life. The way you make money is by being a prostitute," I told her.

She glared at me.

"ENOUGH MADISON-"

"NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME! YOU'VE BROKE ME SO MANY TIMES AND I ALWAYS CAME BACK FOR YOU! I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I JUST DID, I JUST REALIZED THAT, THAT MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU ARE NOT YOU BECAUSE I KNOW THIS ISN'T THE JASON HANSON I FELL IN LOVE WITH! NOT ONLY HAVE YOU ALMOST LOST ALL OF MY TRUST AND FEELINGS FOR YOU BUT YOU'VE JUST FUCKING LOST YOUR FAMILY OVER THIS FUCKING WHORE THAT CLAIMS TO HAVE YOUR CHILD IN HER ARMS! IF YOU OPEN YOUR EYES BIG ENOUGH YOU'LL NOTCIE THAT, THAT CHILD LOOKS NOTHING LIKE YOU!" I yelled.

"I didn't fucking loose my family but you did," he growled.

"No, she didn't loose us, you lost us as soon as you let that whore touch us and torcher us," Aydan said angry.

"You tried to make Josh fucking fit in this family that we've built over the years and if we didn't love him more than we loved Adam we got beat by her, we fucking starved if this is what your gang is like I don't want anything to do with it. And since we've all experienced what it's gonna be like from now on.... I Alyessa Hutchman quit Jason's gang until further notice," Alyessa said.

"I Zoe B quit Jason's gang until further notice."

"I Maya Notland quit Jason's gang until further notice."

"I Joey Larter quit Jason's gang until further notice."

"I Aydan Charles quit Jason's gang until further notice."

"I Jace Jordan quit Jason's gang until further notice."

"I Chase Hunts quit Jason's gang until further notice."

"I Austin Miller quit Jason's gang until further notice."

"You pushed them all away for one dumbass girl, and hopefully one day you can gain our trust back when you finally open your eyes but until then you ruined what shouldn't be ruined," I told Jason.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" he yelled.

"You pushed us away, you hurt your family that would die for you. If you say that you don't deserve this then you must be blinded and ill, if you're not afraid to lose us because you want to stay with the bitchy whore be our guest but Jason remember this who was with you during your hardest times. Who fucking fought with you when you were under attack?" I asked him.

We all walked away....