~Chapter 77~

Everyone went out to eat except for Adam and me, he refused to leave my side.

"Come on baby, let's go make something," I told him.

He raised his arms up making grabby hands. I picked him up and opened the door and went downstairs. I started boiling water to make some pasta. I started to sing "In My Blood" by Shawn Mendes.

Singing this made me lost in my own thoughts. Why does he keep going back to her? Am I not good enough for him? Is this the part where the past repeats itself? Does the villian win in my life story?

"Adam come," I told him.

He crawled over to me. I picked him up.

"Do you wanna go somewhere with mommy...we will go on an adventure," I asked him.

He looked at me puzzled. I smiled at him and he just put his head on my shoulder, his tiny hands tugging at the end of my hair. I put him into his high chair and I grabbed a little bit of pasta and put it into his bowl cut up and a bottle of milk. I was playing with him while he eats, the garage door opened and everyone came in. I wasn't done and I was still hungry, but I don't wanna look at Allison or Jason's face right now. Especially right now when Jason is carrying another women's baby, and holding hands with her. 

"Let's go baby boy," I muttered. 

I picked him up and grabbed our plates.

"Madi," the guys and the girls said.

"I'm okay..you guys go hang out with them or you guys can come with me and Adam," I told them.

"Madi...A-Allion has told us not to talk to you or Adam...Jason has agreed with her and told us that we needed some bonding time with her kid as well," the guys said.

Tears were threatning to spill in all their eyes. I took a deep breath.

"Listen to him then..I will be fine," I told them giving them a weak smile.

"I promise to keep in touch no matter how much trouble i get into," Jace said. 

Everyone nodded. I smiled at them. Then the two people I really did not want to see came in. I quickly went up the stairs trying not to get caught but life hates me.

"Madison," Jason's voice said.

"What?" I growled.

"Are you okay," he asked me.

"Just jolly," I replied.

I continued going to my room, I went inside and locked the door.

"Let's go Adam," I said.

I grabbed out a suitcase and started packing all of my clothes, and Adam's. I went downstairs to the layer I built and I pressed the button on the wall and everything was packed up. I grabbed the box and I brought it back upstairs and put it into my suitcase. I put the suitcase underneath my bed and picked up Adam and I went to Jason's room to grab my stuff from the washroom. I opened the door and saw them on the bed together talking to each other while her son was in the middle. I didn't bother looking or talking to them. I packed up all my make-up, grabbed my toothbrush, hair curler, straightner, hair dryer and all those things.

"You don't need to move all your stuff Madison," Jason told me while I was going out the door.

"It's fine, I will make some more room for your girlfriend in the bathroom so she can put her stuff in here," I told them.