~ Chapter 33 ~

Jason was pounding on the door. "MADISON LET ME IN!" he yelled. I flushed the toilet and rinsed out my mouth with mouthwash. I unlocked the door and sat on the ground leaning on the bathtub. Jason came rushing inside. "Are you okay," he quickly asked me. I nodded. "I'm fine," I said. "Sorry she doesn't know," he said. "It doesn't matter anyway she would've done it either way," I said putting my hand on my forehead. I moved my hair back and stood up. I grabbed a hold of the towel rack, my head was spinning. I closed my eyes for a few seconds. I re-opened them and saw Jason in front of me. "What-" then he lifted me up bridal style. He walked out to the kitchen and placed me on the kitchen counter. I jumped off and grabbed my medicine. Jason gave me a glare. "Don't start with me today Jason Hunts," I said. I grabbed a glass of water and popped the pills into my mouth, I chugged the water. "I think you need to get an appointment soon," Jason said to me. "I know," I said. I grabbed my phone and dialed a number.

"Hello," the person said.

"Hey Kirsten," I said.

"Hey Madi, what's up," she said. 

"Check up," I said. 

"Uhhh, you do realize I am a doctor for pregnant women right," she asked me. 

"Yeah I know," I said.

"Okay....when," she asked me. 

"Tomorrow at 8:30 am," I said. 

"Okay, see ya then," she said. 

I hung up and jumped off the counter. I grabbed the cucumber from the fridge and cut it into slices. "You are just gonna eat it like that," Jason asked me. "No, I'm gonna stick it up my ass," I said sarcastically. "Well, that can make you cum," he said. "OMG JASON!" I said smacking his arm. "Ow!" he said rubbing his arm. I ate a slice and I sat on the other couch. I grabbed out my phone. Then my phone chimed. I looked at the message.

I instantly covered my eyes after sending the last text

I instantly covered my eyes after sending the last text. "What," Jason asked me. "Eyes have seen something I don't wanna see," I blurted out. He laughed. "I'm hungry," I said getting up. I made myself a salad. I sat back down on the couch with Jason. "That child is gonna be a very healthy one," he commented. "I know," I said. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HEALTHY CHILD?!'' Allison yelled. "Calm down, your squeaking is super annoying," I said. "What.The.Hell.Are.You.Guys.Talking.About." she growled. "Jason," I said. "Madi is also pregnant," Jason said calmly. "WHAT?!" she yelled. "Are you deaf he just said that I am pregnant," I said annoyed. "YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH THIS HOE?!" she yelled. I glared at me. "Call me a hoe again and I will make sure this decision or game that we have to play will be so much easier," I said to her. "You just threatened me," she gasped. "No I just gave you a pet unicorn," I said. "YOU AREN'T GONNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT JASON?!" Allison screamed. I rolled my eyes and got up. "Well, I'll be at my own place if you need me text me," I said. "Where you going," he asked me. "Away from the squeaking mouse," I said. He nodded. "Tell me when Jace gets back I need to have a chat with him," I said. Jason nodded. I headed upstairs when I heard a male singing. I headed towards the sound.

I looked inside to see Austin singing and playing the piano. HE COULD SING?! His voice has so much emotion in it like it represents something. He finished the song and I went in. I put my hands on his shoulders and squeezed it gently. His head whipped around and his eyes full of fear. I nodded at him. "How long have you been standing there," he asked me. "Basically after you sang "Hello from the other side," I said. "You have an amazing voice Austin," I said. "Thanks," he said. "Why don't you ever sing," I asked him. "I don't know," he said. "Okay, well I know you are lying but that's okay," I said. "By the way, your shoulders are super stiff," I said. "I know they are but I don't want to pay fricking 100 dollars for a one hour massage," he said. "Lay on your stomach," I said. "Madison I know I am hot but-" "Lay down god damn it," I said. He jumped from the piano chair to his bed, he flopped onto his stomach. I started giving him a back massage. "Austin so I have a-" (SNORE) I rolled my eyes. I stopped massaging him and I went outside, I closed the door. I bumped into Jace. "Heyyyy mom, he said nervously. I raised an eyebrow at him, I grabbed him by the ear and pulled him downstairs. I dropped my hand and I pushed him onto the couch. "Jason what's your last name," I asked him. "C-cartz," he said. "JACE CARTZ WHO WERE YOU SENDING THAT PICTURE TO?!" I yelled at him. "My doctor, I swear," he said. "Just show me the contact name," I sighed. He quickly grabbed out his phone and showed me it. Peter Chemo. "Okay well just make sure you look at the contact name before sending nudes, trust me I've learn-" I quickly shut my mouth. "What was that mom," Jace clearly enjoying this. "Nothing," I said. "No, I'm pretty sure you said something," he said. "Now Jace I love you but I'm gonna go upstairs and practice," I said. "Mo-" "LOVE YOU!" I yelled running up the stairs.