~Chapter 11~

"Can you get me my clothes then," I said in a rude tone. "Since you asked so nicely....nope," he said popping the p. "I hate you," I said. "You lovvvvvvve me," he said holding the v.  "Well, now right now since someone is a being an ass," I said. "I'm being an ass," he said. "Yes, you are,"I said. "Can you please just get me anything you see in my bag," I said. "Nope," he said. "You are so mean," I said. I tightened the towel around me and I walked into the room. I gave him a death stare before finding my clothes. "You know I don't understand why you need to wear pajamas when you look so good in a towel," he said. "Well, I could go around the house just wearing a towel, just don't get mad when people stare," I said putting my bra and underwear on with the towel still wrapped around me. After doing that I took the towel off me and put my pajama's on.

 After doing that I took the towel off me and put my pajama's on

I brushed my wet hair and went back to the room. " ShitI need to unpack,"I groaned. "You need help," Jason asked me. "Yes please," I said. He got up then he grabbed a box, while I took care of the suitcase. Then I remembered I only had one box and that was filled with lingerie. "WAIT JASON-" "Damnnnnnn," he said holding one.

 "WAIT JASON-" "Damnnnnnn," he said holding one

"NO!" I jumped and grabbed it out of his hands. " I think you should do the suitcase," I suggested.  "No I think I am liking this box thank-you very much," he said smirking at me. "Uggggggg!" I groaned. "Please just do the suitcase, I'll deal with these...'outfits'", I begged. He shook his head. "For your personality, you actually have pretty good taste," he commented. "I'm gonna take that as a compliment," I said.He chuckled and he took the clothing out of my hands. "JASON!" I yelled. "Don't throw a tantrum," he said. I pouted. He copied me but he looked so cute. I pinched his cheeks. "You look so cute when you pout," I said. I went back to my suitcase and started unpacking my stuff again then I realized that he was still on the box. I mentally slapped myself, but I just ignored it. I finished my part and I put everything in the walk-in closet that Jason and I share. "Are you done with the box," I asked. "Yeah, you know I never thought you would be the kind of girl to have these things," he said. "What if I told you I didn't buy them," I said. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Then who did," he asked me. "Half from my ex, a quarter from my best friends and another quarter that I bought," I said. "So you did buy some of these," he said. I nodded. The song bye bye bye came on. I picked it up. "What do you want mom," I groaned. "Hey sweetheart, how are you," she asked me. "I'm so great, I just want to personally thank-you for selling me. My life is so much better," I said. "Before you say anything in no way in hell am I moving back with you guys, you sell something you can't get it back," I said. "But we miss you," she said. "Yeah, you totally miss me," I said sarcastically. "We really-" "You know what I know you need the money and the popularity right now, but if it doesn't affect me then I don't need to care for it," I said. Sure I was mad at first for them selling me, but now I really don't give a shit, I'm happy with Jason and I think I always will. I realized I zoned out when Jason shook my shoulder. I blink a few times. "Oh mom, you're breaking up I-I can't h-hear y-you," I pretended. I quickly hung up and I fell onto the floor. Jason was laughing his ass off. "I hate you," I said. I got up and walked out the door before I continued. "JASON I'M GOING TO MY QUIET PLACE!" I yelled. "COMING!" he yelled. I walked down the hallway, and into the room. Jason came in a few seconds after I did. "You will need to keep the door open," I said. He nodded. I went to the back of the room and I did backflip all the way to the door and out the door, I went down the hallway and down the stairs...slowly tho. I went into the kitchen around the dining table and through the guy's huddle. I landed back on my feet. "45, a new record," I said. I turned around and looked at the guys. "Hey, do you have a speaker I could use," I asked them. One of them threw it at me, I caught it and I ran upstairs. I went into Jason's and I room and I started making a remix out of the song "Buy you a drink". After 6 hours of doing that I went downstairs. "Well, look who's done hibernated," Jace said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm hungry," I said getting up. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two oranges, one apple, and one peach. "You're a beast," Chase said. "Doesn't that make Jason Belle," I asked them. "You are so lame," Jason said. "I'm not lame!" I said. "Anyways, the guys will teach you how to fight tonight, so we are prepared for the upcoming attack next week," Jason explained. "Yes,boss," I said getting up. "That's what you will be saying when we are in bed together," Jason mumbled. "Yeah, but what if I don't want to get in bed with you," I teased him. "Sweetheart everyone girl does," he said smiling at me. "Sweetheart then I may be the one and only," I said mocking him again. "OHHHHHHH!" the other boys said.